Remains found in Big Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Clint and Naomi still in Big Spring? My heart is aching for them right now. This must be agonizing. And someone had better keep Clint on a short leash if he knows where Shawn is.

Are Clint and Naomi still in Big Spring? My heart is aching for them right now. This must be agonizing. And someone had better keep Clint on a short leash if he knows where Shawn is.

I'm worrying more about Hailey's poor brother. I hope someone is with him today...

Last night the media was on Hailey. For some reason, someone leaked something that made them go straight for the interviews with family, Colorado City etc.
Maybe something was found with the body that tipped them off on this case.
Haileys team of Searchers even came to look around before dark.............

I agree with momtective...it's gotta be the clothes and maybe a necklace or earring. The people who found her have talked with media. I'm thinking that there is some off the record info from those unofficial sources. I expect we'll get something official later this afternoon...I hope!

Last night the media was on Hailey. For some reason, someone leaked something that made them go straight for the interviews with family, Colorado City etc.
Maybe something was found with the body that tipped them off on this case.
Haileys team of Searchers even came to look around before dark.............

Maybe a Dr Pepper bottle in the bag with the body???
or that NASTY mask he had? Didn't he have to order a new one after Hailey
disappeared?
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/i...iFvxTKvqe_29i5Ds6Dm2sFUYednAqFajHNwMGdniirU3g
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656

Seriously I don't know, had to be something since they called BD right away!

I wonder if LE has Shawn under surveillance right now? If not, they should, imo.

I am praying that what they found also is evidence that ties someone to this unthinkable act.:please:

Does the FBI usually get involved in recovering remains or is that normally left with local LE? I have a sick feeling this is Hailey. :cry:

In a lot of states the FBI is called in to do the forensic investigation of the body and around the body.

imo

Took me a while to catch up on this thread. While I know that none of us want for a missing child to be found this way, if it turns out to be her at least there may be some justice in this case instead of the forever wondering what happened and a murderer going free.

I'll be waiting here anxiously with the rest of you to find out if this is our Hailey. :(

I hope that week or more is DNA testing. Surely, there must be a way to get a preliminary ID of who it is before that!

I would've thought dental records would give positive ID within a day or so.

Question for those that have been here since the beginning of Hailey's case.....wasn't it stated by searchers that Shawn sat on his mom's porch for DAYS watching the searchers and glaring at them????

He actually was watching searchers on his Grandmother's porch in Dunn.

I am absolutely sick about this. As a mom I just want to scoop that little girl up in my arms and hug her. On one hand I hope they find her so they can begin to heal and she can finally have Justice. On the other, it means that hope for find her alive although far-fetched, is gone.

Took me a while to catch up on this thread. While I know that none of us want for a missing child to be found this way, if it turns out to be her at least there may be some justice in this case instead of the forever wondering what happened and a murderer going free.

I'll be waiting here anxiously with the rest of you to find out if this is our Hailey. :(

I thought about this too, Kamille. I hate the thought of Haleigh being found this way. But the thought of her being trafficked is just as horrific to me. I had to stop following this case when the trafficking angle came to light because I just couldn't stand the thought of it.

I'll be here w/ you all too. Hugs to all of you.

wm

I would've thought dental records would give positive ID within a day or so.

Something tells me that there is something that will give them a quick ID or already has. This may have already been stated,but,IMVHO,they know.They are bringing in the FBI to get really good evidence AND to make someone squirm. And they will be watching that someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998