trial thread: 3/21/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
McClintic says many of her drugs were not prescribed. #rafferty
by jamesarmstrong7

McClintic says drugs are a form of currency in custody

RaffertyLFP: Derstine points out another letter where McClintic boasts of big drug stash - asks how she got it? because she was tough gangsta?

Derstine suggests McClintics ability to get drugs was because of her "tough reputation".

WARNING some of the testimony from McClintics cross examination may be offensive

Derstine continues to go through letter. Letters just riddled with profanity

Going through McClintic's jailhouse letters. "She's gonna get a couple shots to the face," she wrote of one woman who was annoying her

Derstine points out another McClinitic letter "a ***** is asking to get stomped - straight up" she wrote

RaffertyLFP: Derstine points out profanity-laced letter from McClintic asking someone to check out two people involved in robbing and stabbing incident

RaffertyLFP: Derstine suggests McClintic used info from her lawyer to plan vengence against two people who put her in prison

McClintic writes in letter about people that were attacked at a bus stop and she was in custody because of

Derstine suggests McClintic used info from her lawyer to plan vengence against two people who put her in prison

McClintic was involved in a robbery stabbing; in one letter, she disparaged the two victims and asked someone to check on them

RaffertyLFP: McClintic letter talks about listening to violent rap music. more gang symbols and slogans at bottom Murderous *****es crip crown

defence painting a picture of a tough woman in jail

M's letter asks about people she was convicted of assaulting and robbing. Calls then "stupid a.. goofs"

McClintic says "she had some anger" towards her victims, may have intended to do something to them, "cause them further harm"

RaffertyLFP: Derstine Another McClintic letter make murderous threats in gang language and a plan to assault another inmate

RaffertyLFP: McClintic letter to Shipway vows to "take out that kid's whole family" She admits she may have meant it at the time

McClintic writes about rappers she listens to in custody. Immortal Technique among them

Under questioning, McClintic says she got the victims' addresses from court documents, but said she never passed it on to anyone.

IMO he is working the reasonable doubt thing.

What for? She already admitted to murder. Total waste of time but I'll wait to see what else he has up his sleeve.

So far he got her to admit she's a druggie, a gangsta wannabe and a tough B whilst in custody.

Does anyone know where he is going with this? TLM is not on trial here.:twocents:

We already know she's tough ... whether someone who can wield a hammer to kill an innocent child or stand by while listening to their dying breaths.

IMO, (assuming there is evidence) he will ultimately not be able to remove his client from the death scene or the abduction, so all he can do is paint her as the actual killer in order to get reduced parole eligibility for his client.

JMO

McClintic says "she had some anger" towards her victims, may have intended to do something to them, "cause them further harm"

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow In another letter, she writes about "myrking" or killing someone, discussing the merits of committing the crime in the prison or outside

Lunch time

McClintic writes in letter about people that were attacked at a bus stop and she was in custody because of

Derstine suggests McClintic used info from her lawyer to plan vengence against two people who put her in prison

McClintic was involved in a robbery stabbing; in one letter, she disparaged the two victims and asked someone to check on them

RaffertyLFP: McClintic letter talks about listening to violent rap music. more gang symbols and slogans at bottom Murderous *****es crip crown

defence painting a picture of a tough woman in jail

M's letter asks about people she was convicted of assaulting and robbing. Calls then "stupid a.. goofs"

RaffertyLFP: Derstine Another McClintic letter make murderous threats in gang language and a plan to assault another inmate

RaffertyLFP: McClintic letter to Shipway vows to "take out that kid's whole family" She admits she may have meant it at the time

McClintic writes about rappers she listens to in custody. Immortal Technique among them

Under questioning, McClintic says she got the victims' addresses from court documents, but said she never passed it on to anyone.

This is so frightening.

What for? She already admitted to murder. Total waste of time but I'll wait to see what else he has up his sleeve.

So far he got her to admit she's a druggie, a gangsta wannabe and a tough B whilst in custody.

BBM - I agree.

RaffertyLFP:

McClintic letter to Shipway vows to "take out that kid's whole family" She admits she may have meant it at the time - [via Twitter]

Wednesday March 21, 2012 12:56 RaffertyLFP

12:54
RaffertyLFP:
Derstine Another McClintic letter make murderous threats in gang language and a plan to assault another inmate [via Twitter]

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/raffertytrial/2012/03/21/19530086.html

Was just thinking that...we get it she has a violent nature, she's a drug addict, she's a "tough" gang girl, she admitted to killing an 8 year old with a hammer, what else does he want???? The defense appears to be trying to paint this picture that it was her who did it, she already testified to that which helps them not hurts them What is the point here?

That is so disturbing.

JMO

Under questioning, McClintic says she got the victims' addresses from court documents, but said she never passed it on to anyone

Was just thinking that...we get it she has a violent nature, she's a drug addict, she's a "tough" gang girl, she admitted to killing an 8 year old with a hammer, what else does he want???? The defense appears to be trying to paint this picture that it was her who did it, she already testified to that which helps them not hurts them What is the point here?

Seems a bit "mildly vindictive" doesn't she ... talking about the victims of her crimes and retaliation against those that have done her wrong or she just plain doesn't like. That's where the defense is going with this ... that it was all TLM and he was the innocent dupe.

I have said all along that she is much more violent and capable of violence than MR but I never dreamed that she could be that tough. OMG!!!

bbm

She's a cold cold woman!!

I was really hoping that she was somewhat, somewhere inside her, remorseful for the murder of lil Tori

She's not remorseful at all...she's a tough cold !!

Methinks he's painting her as a tough, murderous, vengeful, drug abusing gangsta, etc etc.

Yep, this cross examination shows her as a violent, vengeful person. She was tough outside of custody as well considering it was a stabbing that sent her to prison. He's showing her as the planner of a possible vengeful attack against the entire family, even a "kid" that were responsible for putting her there. She sought out info from other inmates, hence, she's the leader, in control, and the one to plan it all out.

I could be way off base here but I'm just throwing it out there. If TLM is indeed claiming to have murdered Tori even though she didn't, could it be to raise her rank in the gang she aspires to be part of? It's a whole different world inside the jails as we can see from her letters. I'm wondering how MR's lawyer got those letters.:moo:

Hey Cha !!

Good to see ya back here. It's been a long time, but hopefully there will be justice for sweet Tori :)

We already know she's tough ... whether someone who can wield a hammer to kill an innocent child or stand by while listening to their dying breaths.

IMO, (assuming there is evidence) he will ultimately not be able to remove his client from the death scene or the abduction, so all he can do is paint her as the actual killer in order to get reduced parole eligibility for his client.

JMO

Areed SB. This cross so far is not going to remove his client from the sexual assault and being there the horrible day Tori was abducted. IMO TLM has been sentenced, admitted her guilt. Derstine's trying to show the jury TLM was not a very nice girl, she planned on bringing harm to others even in custody. Tough girl gansta wannabe. JMHO. The evidence will prove MR was involved April 8/09. I'm not worried. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam