Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how far away from Hailey's home in CCity to where the remains were found?

I really believe she was buried there during the night...then next morning was all about covering up,cleaning up.

NO CONTACT INFORMATION?

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

How do you leave the town your CHILD is missing from and not leave contact information?
As my dad used to say "a cat is a better mother".

Its "rumoured" that Billie has been back in CC since Tuesday..therefore if LE wanted to talk to her it shouldnt be that hard to find her.

BD and SA are (were) living together in an apartment in Austin as confirmed by two different public sources, zabasearch.com and publicdata.com.

Zaba lists BD's address as the same address listed on SA's Texas DL as found on publicdata.com. BD's Texas DL address continues to show her former CC address, despite what Texas law says about updating your address on your DL, BD hasn't complied.

Just more lies from these two yahoo's in my opinion.

Where is Clint? Anyone know?

BD and SA are (were) living together in an apartment in Austin as confirmed by two different public sources, zabasearch.com and publicdata.com.

Zaba lists BD's address as the same address listed on SA's Texas DL as found on publicdata.com. BD's Texas DL address continues to show her former CC address, despite what Texas law says about updating your address on your DL, BD hasn't complied.

Just more lies from these two yahoo's in my opinion.

Where is Clint? Anyone know?

In fairness..have Shawn and Billie said they ARENT living together? what John Young says is immaterial if hes not even been in contact with Billie for months.

I have a feeling LE knows this is Hailey. Prelim would indicate and further tests would confirm. In the case of Sherry A. they have publicly stated they feel it is Sherry. The fact that LE is not stating it leads me to believe they may have some evidence or are at least testing for it. Don't want to tip their hand just yet?

In addition to what you say, I also think LE is going to try and piece together the puzzle as quickly as they can and make an arrest before any official announcement is made confirming the remains.

In fairness..have Shawn and Billie said they ARENT living together? what John Young says is immaterial if hes not even been in contact with Billie for months.

It's all assumption. One would assume that because her lawyer made the statement, he actually asked her. Who knows.

Regardless, we do know that this mother left town while her daughter was missing to begin a new life with the suspect. Forget the local gossip, rumors, looks that may have driven her away, I do know this. As a parent, nothing anyone did would cause me to leave the last known location my child was at.

Pure abandonment.

In addition to what you say, I also think LE is going to try and piece together the puzzle as quickly as they can and make an arrest before any official announcement is made confirming the remains.

Exactly

It's all assumption. One would assume that because her lawyer made the statement, he actually asked her. Who knows.

Regardless, we do know that this mother left town while her daughter was missing to begin a new life with the suspect. Forget the local gossip, rumors, looks that may have driven her away, I do know this. As a parent, nothing anyone did would cause me to leave the last known location my child was at.

Pure abandonment.

I always wondered what happened to Hailey's personal belongings and everything in her bedroom. Did BJD leave them behind (I thought CD took over the house).

I was not at all comfortable with the fact that she left town knowing her daughter could be coming back.

MOO

Mel

I always wondered what happened to Hailey's personal belongings and everything in her bedroom. Did BJD leave them behind (I thought CD took over the house).

I was not at all comfortable with the fact that she left town knowing her daughter could be coming back.

MOO

Mel

Billies niece is living in the house at the moment so that its not empty . I am pretty sure none of Haileys items have been removed or at least not by Billie. I actually understand why people are mad at her for leaving Colorado City and I dont get it either but..if she couldnt find work in the local area due to what happened..and could in Austin maybe she had no choice but to move.

No, that's not what I'm referring to Ocean. It's the whole scene altogether. Re: wrapped in a sheet, placed in a garbage bag, shallowly buried in dry dirt, dry climate normally, oil tank, limestone, rocky land for the most part, etc. It just reminds me of something but I'm not sure what. Like deja vu or something from another case that I heard awhile ago maybe. Idk. I'm talking about the demographic as well as the actual disposal, the whole scenario. I'm probably just being whacko lol!
----------
The gated area, dry rocky dirt, shallow grave, reminded me immediately of that monster Gardner, who murdered Amber Dubois.

This whole thing stinks of she who must not be named f/k/a ICA and that whole mess there. When they found bones at Blanchard, didn't even show. But as soon as they found the bones that were Caylee, "I need a sedative". Shawn and Billie beat feeting it back to Colorado City, oh yeah, they know. I wonder if they took time to "clean up" and dispose of illegal things before they left their home in Austin.

And I'll ask it again, where is Clint? Is he in jail?? What about Naomi?? Where is she?

This whole thing stinks of she who must not be named f/k/a ICA and that whole mess there. When they found bones at Blanchard, didn't even show. But as soon as they found the bones that were Caylee, "I need a sedative". Shawn and Billie beat feeting it back to Colorado City, oh yeah, they know. I wonder if they took time to "clean up" and dispose of illegal things before they left their home in Austin.

And I'll ask it again, where is Clint? Is he in jail?? What about Naomi?? Where is she?

Clint isnt in jail no. As for Naomi..kinda unclear about that one.

Checking in to see if there is any NEWS ...

Any pressers scheduled for today ? Anything new ?

I hope we hear something today !

TIA !

I was just going to post and ask if we have heard from Clint yet, I have looked and don't see anything from him, not even on fb. Last I heard, he had moved a few times since Hailey disappeared, not sure where he is now, but would have thought some reporter would find him to see his reaction to this news.

I'm curious though.... why does everyone think that BD and SA going to CC indicates they are guilty? if they knew it was Hailey (cuz they put her there), why wouldn't they run the other way?

Good morning, everyone! I live 100 miles away from Colorado City but posted many of the local news links yesterday 2 threads back. Like I said yesterday, our news stations here in my city are very reliable. They miss a detail or two, but they are ususally spot on in these types of scenarios. Last night on the 6:00PM news, the reporters that had been on the scene since 5:00AM stated that they were told these things about the body from their sources:

Body was in a trash bag
It had been buried and looked as if recent rains and wind had unearthed it
Small hands similar to a child
Partial mummification
Long hair similar to Hailey's still attached to the head
Small items that were recovered in the bag point to this being her
BD and SA were both in Colorado City as of yesterday

I obviously can not give you a link since it was on live television last night. I am confident we have our Hailey. I am saddened, yet relieved. Once we have a definite confirmation of the identity, I truly believe we will see some movement in this case. I think the fingers will point directly at BOTH SA and BD. I posted a link yesterday showing that MSM says that BD and Hailey had had a fight the "NIGHT" she disappeared. I speculate that she did in fact die in the evening and was disposed of the morning that SA abruptly left his job. IMHO

:bump:

I understand that people are upset right now about the latest developments. I also understand why people feel the way they do about Billie and Shawn as I feel the same way. But one thing i would like to say...right now so many people are devastated ie family members and friends and I know some of them are reading these pages and then there is DD..please..just keep these people in your prayers atm as they really need them :(

I understand what you are saying, but SA and BD have been publicly named persons of interest and this is a crime sleuthing site.

I was just going to post and ask if we have heard from Clint yet, I have looked and don't see anything from him, not even on fb. Last I heard, he had moved a few times since Hailey disappeared, not sure where he is now, but would have thought some reporter would find him to see his reaction to this news.

I'm curious though.... why does everyone think that BD and SA going to CC indicates they are guilty? if they knew it was Hailey (cuz they put her there), why wouldn't they run the other way?

I don't think it means much of anything...they may have been advised by lawyers to go, or they may have thought they would look better by going, or may have wanted to be there to see/hear what is being said, or they may have wanted to go to try to find out "who did this" terrible thing, for all I know...

Just think of what would be said/thought if they didn't show up.

Pure abandonment.

I don't particularly like BD at all . . . but . . . I thought she left town to find a new job. When you mess up a reputation the way she did, it's a wonder she could find a job anywhere in Texas. Not making excuses for her, but just saying...:twocents: We are in a recession right now - lots of people on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam