GUILTY MI - Katherine 'Kate' Phillips, 4 mos, Ludington, 29 June 2011 (Deceased/Not Found)

That has to be a deal of some kind, doesn't it????
Postponing the trial but not rescheduling, would mean they believe there may not be a need for a trial I think...

That has to be a deal of some kind, doesn't it????
Postponing the trial but not rescheduling, would mean they believe there may not be a need for a trial I think...

I hope they didn't give him too good of a deal. Unless of course she was handed off to safety. But I doubt it. :rose:

I hope they didn't give him too good of a deal. Unless of course she was handed off to safety. But I doubt it. :rose:

I'm curious as to why people think the mother is involved.

And I hope the dad doesn't get a deal without telling where the baby is!

'Baby Kate' kidnapping trial rescheduled; no plea talks, defense says

The trial of Sean Michael Phillips, accused of kidnapping his still-missing infant daughter "Baby Kate" in Ludington, has been rescheduled for Feb. 22.

[snip]

"There is absolutely no plea negotiation," Smedley said Wednesday. "Sean has stated again and again, Ariel was the last one to have that baby when he left that day. He has not changed that story. It is not a story he has spun. It's the facts."

[snip]

Authorities have repeatedly said Courtland is not a suspect, and she continues to cooperate with investigators in an effort to locate her daughter.

More: http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2012/01/baby_kate_kidnapping_trial_res.html

Baby Kate document sealed

There is still no trial date set for accused kidnapper Sean Phillips, who is in jail on charges of kidnapping his daughter Katherine “Kate” Phillips last June.

His trial was originally set to begin Jan. 17 — but on Jan. 6 it was postponed and later rescheduled for Feb. 22. Then on Feb. 14 it was postponed again and no new trial date has been set.

More: http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/news/63942-baby-kate-document-sealed

Baby Kate document sealed

There is still no trial date set for accused kidnapper Sean Phillips, who is in jail on charges of kidnapping his daughter Katherine “Kate” Phillips last June.

His trial was originally set to begin Jan. 17 — but on Jan. 6 it was postponed and later rescheduled for Feb. 22. Then on Feb. 14 it was postponed again and no new trial date has been set.

More: http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/news/63942-baby-kate-document-sealed

Thank you for the update. This case has just not gotten nearly the attention I think it should. A 4 month old baby just "disappears" after last being seen with her father. The time frame only leaves a couple of hours in which he could have done whatever he did with her. Yet only a few searches happened, and those were in the first few days. Then nothing. I never see anything about this case in the news. So sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back