trial thread: 4/17/2012 (opening statements)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT saying he was afraid of what EJ would do to Gabe.

He looks tired and worn out poor man. i feel sorry for him. he tried hard, worked while that nutcase tore up every apartment they had. Her temper scares me for the baby.

The Priscilla Presley look makes it hard to take her seriously. Why are they still on break? Did the Dessert Lady come?

Priscilla Presley? I was thinking more like Elvira's mother. :giggle:

He looks tired and worn out poor man. i feel sorry for him. he tried hard, worked while that nutcase tore up every apartment they had. Her temper scares me for the baby.

I know! He's losing his voice...I really think she did lose her temper and kill the baby. I think he would have been found by now if alive. She tore up the baby's bedding..smashed a big screen TV. Hell I have a temper and have punched a wall or two but I would never ruin my babys things or break something expensive.

Arizona treats Mothers as having custody of a child - if parents are unmarried and courts have never been involved. Really it is not cases such as this one that force any action. Rather when a parent seeks any State aid - Medical, Food Stamps, Cash Assistance, etc. then a case is opened.

:seeya:

I caught the tail-end of Vinnie Politan on HLN this evening covering this case, which I see OS were today ...

This is one case I did not follow ... but from what I read here tonight, it seems very interesting ...

Questions:

Will the trial be covered on "live stream", CNN, or IS ?

What is the best forum/threads here to get caught up on the case ?

ETA : I see there is a forum with lots of threads -- which thread wil help the most ?

TIA !!!

I recall hearing they caught her with a 20 thousand dollar diamond ring on her anyone know more about that?

I recall hearing they caught her with a 20 thousand dollar diamond ring on her anyone know more about that?

I was so hoping that was true because it gave me hope that she really did give Gabriel to a couple and the ring was payment. It was later proved to be a rumor.:(

I was so hoping that was true because it gave me hope that she really did give Gabriel to a couple and the ring was payment. It was later proved to be a rumor.:(

O NO ! I never heard that, geesh i was wondering who had a ring that fancy and would give it away so I wondered if she was a thief so now im really concerned about that baby.

thank you for telling me though

:seeya:

I caught the tail-end of Vinnie Politan on HLN this evening covering this case, which I see OS were today ...

This is one case I did not follow ... but from what I read here tonight, it seems very interesting ...

Questions:

Will the trial be covered on "live stream", CNN, or IS ?

What is the best forum/threads here to get caught up on the case ?

ETA : I see there is a forum with lots of threads -- which thread wil help the most ?

TIA !!!

Lot's of organized information The search | The main players | The timeline | Multimedia

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/community/...son-news-coverage-prog0216.html#ixzz1sMkSyH9P

The lives of Gabriel and his estranged parents "were forever altered by the selfishness of Tammi Smith," said Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Alisa Ramunno. To Smith, Gabriel "was a thing to be desired, a prize, an object," said Ramunno. "She would go to any length to get it."

Smith approached Johnson at an airport and offered to adopt Gabriel, just as she approached another woman in line at a Jack in the Box and offered to adopt her child, Ramunno said.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...n-baby-gabriel-case-begins.html#ixzz1sMlJqXUb

I too feel soo soo sorry for Logan.Wished he would have grabbed that baby and gotten away from that insane Elizabeth from the start.In the beginning I was sure Baby Gabe would be found and TammiSmith was the key but now sadly I lean more toward Elizabeth did loose her temper and kill him :(
Uggh Tammi Smith looks like a classic stereotype evil stepmom Disney could cast in one of their movies.She's guilty of what she's charged with IMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7800313#post7800313"]trial thread: 4/18/2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

new thread for a new day... locking up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members