AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it curious that the cops are saying they are going to let the family back in to the house now but they will provide security for the family at the house, this suggests to me that some sort of threat to the family exists? I want to see what that is about, need to ask around locally.

Well, based on the picture of Isabel with the white dog, we can assume that the white dog is one of the dogs, and perhaps the dog is a "terrier breed".

ingra1327, thank you for the hard work on these multiple presser transcripts! :hug:

Those that couldn't watch or had audio problems (I'm lookin' at you KVOA) much appreciate it!

Wondering why it's being kept under wraps if she was in school on Friday or not, I understand LE likes to stay tight lipped in an investigation, but I am really surprised that information has not leaked out from another parent or schoolmate

Jean Casares appearing on Nancy Grace show: "(They) are holding everyone a person of interest."

I have my own theories about this case and will not rule out the parents or other family members. :moo:

This is not a bad part of town either, very average middle class, not the best part of town but certainly not a bad area for the most part, things like this do not happen often here in Tucson, this is a very friendly city, laid back, a good sized city with a VERY small town feel.

True, but then IF he/she took Isabel back out the window, that would be a sizeable jump down UNLESS, he/she walked out the front door carrying Isabel or the back door, garage door, if there is a door to the garage from the house.

My theory is he gained access through the window and picked sleeping Isa up and walked out the back exit door with her and most likely went through the gate at the back of the property and went to where he parked his vehicle in the alley behind their home.

Just my theory though.

imo

Gee, did Nancy read my post because when she came back, she addressed the photo of Isabel holding a white dog. :)

This is not a bad part of town either, very average middle class, not the best part of town but certainly not a bad area for the most part, things like this do not happen often here in Tucson, this is a very friendly city, laid back, a good sized city with a VERY small town feel.

I dont know anything about the area but I did read tonight that their home cost 289K and is over 2,000 s.f. Now I dont know if that is a good price or not but here in Georgia a home for that amount of money would be very nice and probably have over 3,000 sf.. with a lot of upgrades and on 1-2 acre lot.

I also noticed though the lot they live on is only 1/4 of an acre. LOL! I could never live on a piece of property that small but I guess a lot do that in that area.

IMO

I find it curious that the cops are saying they are going to let the family back in to the house now but they will provide security for the family at the house, this suggests to me that some sort of threat to the family exists? I want to see what that is about, need to ask around locally.
I'm intrigued (and very worried) by this, too.

A couple others here thought this was very unusual in similar cases.

And then the posts about border issues and corrupt Mexican towns just across the border made me think there is a connection. Maybe not.

Be careful (I know you will). :hug: And thank you for your local info and insight.

We haven't heard if the front door was locked or unlocked, right? I still wonder if the perp might have just walked in through an unlocked door.

Or even creepier (if that's possible in a case like this), maybe the perp entered the home earlier in the evening (we still don't know if the family was home all evening/night on Friday) and was hiding inside the house waiting for everyone to go to sleep.

I wish we had a map of the inside layout of the home the way we do with Baby Lisa.

Gee, did Nancy read my post because when she came back, she addressed the photo of Isabel holding a white dog. :)

Was that a full grown dog? I cant remember, but for some reason I was thinking it was a puppy.

imo

I'm intrigued (and very worried) by this, too.

A couple others here thought this was very unusual in similar cases.

And then the posts about border issues and corrupt Mexican towns just across the border made me think there is a connection. Maybe not.

Be careful (I know you will). :hug: And thank you for your local info and insight.

I think it is a wise move until they know who kidnapped Isa.

Makes me wonder if they have received calls from someone pretending to be the perp or the actual perp and telling them they have murdered Isa and they can kill them at anytime too.

IMO

My theory is he gained access through the window and picked sleeping Isa up and walked out the back exit door with her and most likely went through the gate at the back of the property and went to where he parked his vehicle in the alley behind their home.

Just my theory though.

imo

I would like to know how the screens are secured in the window as some of the screens have a piece of metal with a screw at certain points to secure the screen or other ways of locking them.

Natisha Lance said on NG that the window in Isabel's bedroom is about 6' from the ground.

If the kidnapper had a car, he/she could have brought a ladder and wore gloves so they wouldn't leave any fingerprints.

The perp could have been in and out of Isabel's bedroom in under a minute or two.

Jean Casares appearing on Nancy Grace show: "(They) are holding everyone a person of interest."

I have my own theories about this case and will not rule out the parents or other family members. :moo:

That doesnt alarm me in the least. In fact what is highly unusual is to do what LE did in the Sierra Lamar case and come out and name names and rule them out as having any involvement in her disappearance even though she has not been found.

It is much more common for LE to say they are not ruling anyone out. They didnt rule anyone out in the Lunsford or Greone case or the Elizabeth Smart case either. They just announced the arrest of the suspects when they were caught. I cant remember many cases where they did. I do know that LE ruled Dan Horowitz out pretty early on when his alibi checked out when his wife was murdered by Dyleski.

imo

I dont know anything about the area but I did read tonight that their home cost 289K and is over 2,000 s.f. Now I dont know if that is a good price or not but here in Georgia a home for that amount of money would be very nice and probably have over 3,000 sf.. with a lot of upgrades and on 1-2 acre lot.

I also noticed though the lot they live on is only 1/4 of an acre. LOL! I could never live on a piece of property that small but I guess a lot do that in that area.

IMO

Their house is very average in Tucson, that is about the going price for middle class living. That doesnt mean Tucson is a wealthy town, out west in general real estate is a lot more expensive. I have been all over the states and I have family in Ohio, you can get a NICE HOUSE, colonial style with a basement and 3 acres for 70k, here that wouldnt buy you a fixer upper in the slums, seriously.

I live on the better side of town and our house was purchased ten years ago for 500,000 and it isnt a mansion but it is nice.

We have not had this much media frenzy since Gabby was shot by Loughner, that happened about 20 miles north in the foothills which is were the well of live.

Also the area where this child went missing while mostly average middle class, is right next to a neighborhood that is made up of about 75% Jewish people, a lot of them of the Hasid or Orthodox variety and that would be considered the "Jewish Community" area of Tucson, there are several Jewish Temples right there in the area.

So it isnt a bad area by any means, a few miles to the south is largely Hispanic and Asian. Tucson has a very small African American population, not very big at all.

Natisha Lance said on NG that the window in Isabel's bedroom is about 6' from the ground.

If the kidnapper had a car, he/she could have brought a ladder and wore gloves so they wouldn't leave any fingerprints.

The perp could have been in and out of Isabel's bedroom within minutes.

It almost sounds like it would take two people. What if a car drove by and saw a person carrying a kid and a ladder at 2am? A local said its a block away from the busiest street in Tucson. Nothing is making sense with this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151