AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directly answering if LDT's were taken.

Wide variety of assets to investigate. Will stop short of confirming they were taken. (Sounds like he's suggesting they were taken)

Q: Have polys been done?
A: We have a wide variety of assets. Will not release information. Will stop short by saying that.

They have utilized a wide variety of assetts. they are still considering all scenarios.

This presser is giving me a very uneasy feeling about the family and/or family friends/relatives for some reason.

Lakeside park
Kennedy park
(missed the 3rd one mentioned)
Columbus park

...were searched

Lakeside Park as a tip
so they searched others of equal size in 3 other parks

I feel like what LE is not saying it starting to speak as loudly as what they're saying. It seems to me they're declining to answer questions that might give the kidnapper some indication that they're onto him/her. Like they want the family, if they're involved, to believe they are still considering a random abduction, or they want a random abductor to believe they're still looking at the family.

What have they declined to answer?
- which dog hit inside the home
- whether or not Isabel was at school (was this declined, or did the officer legitimately not know?)
- who spent the night in the home
- who outside of the family last saw Isabel
- when the mom went to work
- if mom checked on Isabel
- if the parents took polygraphs

Are there others that I am missing? This is just from memory. Because looking at this list, I can kind of get an idea of where I think they are going. MOO.

This presser is giving me a very uneasy feeling about the family and/or family friends/relatives for some reason.

Me too. Are they searching all of the parks the family attended? Would the baseball games not be held at different parks throughout the year?

They want to encourage tips
but don't want to reveal the type of tip that got them there

All we have is a LE spokesperson on Nancy's show that stated: It`s my understanding that she left for work at approximately 7:30 in the morning.

However, LE has refused to answer that question for days. Also the VP of the center where the mother works stated the mother was at work very early that morning.

IMO, we do not have a firm time when she left for work.

Hi Patty G :)

I am curious, the VP of the Mom's job, said she came to work very early that morning. Is there a time mentioned that she arrived at work? Why would that info be so secrective?

I have to say i am fence sitting right now, as i am unsure, and need more information, but i can tell you after watching the PC, something isn't sitting right. JMO

ALL JMO :)

They searched Lakeside Park as a tip, the others because they were similar parks to Lakeside,.

Any new news?

I've seen a lot of talk about the parents and their presser and whether they are acting or not. Let me say this, and although it's not the same situation, it's why I don't put stock in whether someone cries or doesn't cry or is too strong or not strong enough in front of the cameras.

When my son was born, he had an intestinal malrotation, and the muscle at the top of his stomach was frozen open. At 15 hours he was going to surgery with a 50/50 shot that he would come back out. I didn't shed a tear until he was done and safe. And I cry at Hallmark commercials. I had to be strong, and if I cried that was a sign of weakness, and if I showed weakness, I was sure that God would decide I wasn't gutsy enough to raise that baby, and He would take him back. I asked questions, I signed paperwork, and I hugged all the family as they arrived, but I did not cry.

My fiance, on the other hand, who has never cried, not once, as an adult, and definitely never in public, lost his mind. Had to be held up and supported by his family into the ER waiting room. Many people would have thought he was acting if a camera had been on him at the time.

SOmetimes when the chips come down, people react differently than what the public expects, even different from what they themselves expect. In Isa's parents, I saw two people that were both scared to death, didn't want to be in front of those cameras, didn't want to be saying the things they were saying, but were doing it anyway, and not caring about their reactions...They were in front of those cameras for ISa, not for any of us. I don't hink they were involved, but I think they may feel some guilt, because by now, LE has grilled them about every person that has come in contact with Isa since the day she was born, and they have come to the realization that they might have brought the person responsible into contact with Isa in the first place. Who wouldn't feel guilty?

They seem to be really pushing for tips from people who had been at the park. I wonder if they think she never made it home.

TPD: Speaking to the polygraph might compromise the investigation...

How so?

In the 7 days..tremendous amount of info generated. Feel they made progress, but it takes time. Progress remains steady and consistent.

"We feel a little more comfortable. We've made some progress."

This was in response to a reporter's question about whether LE knows more than they did on Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500