Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point i rather, is there a connection between SG and the GB4? As of yet, the only obvious connection is the vicinity and I don't trust that one because I have seen bad things happening twice and even trice in one area.

Peter

Looking back over SG's case it is clear to me that we are missing some important answers from MP.

Seaslug44 I could not agree with you more. The conversations that took place between MP and SG are extremely pertinent, and as far as I know MP has never discussed them or their contents. Starting at 2:57 AM SG spent nine minutes speaking to MP.

The topics could have been
- The number of people in JB's house and their actions and behavior
- Payment or lack of it, from JB
- SG being uncomfortable with something she heard, saw or was asked or told.
- A call for help to MP, to which he does not respond.

For somebody portraying themselves as a 'good-guy' MP has a lot of explaining to do.

MOO
MP is one of the reasons they couldn't find Shannon to help her. If he wanted to help he would have stayed.

Hi Seaslug!

How reliable is this information? When I follow the link, I come to JusticeForShannanGilbert.wordpress.com and there I find some of the entries from you post. But when I follow from there the link http://www.findshannangilbert.com/inside-the-investigation-part-1/
which appears to be the source, they got the records from, I end up on some defunct site.
So now it appears as if those records come out of the blue, but at some time, this findshannangilbert-site was active. Did you copy from there (because the justice site has less records than you have in your post above?)

Peter
These are the phone records that were published in Newsday as supplied by the family. I have always expressed some concern about them because they appeared to be typed by a family member. One mistake we noticed last year was calling the CVS "Oak Beach CVS".

These are the phone records that were published in Newsday as supplied by the family. I have always expressed some concern about them because they appeared to be typed by a family member. One mistake we noticed last year was calling the CVS "Oak Beach CVS".

Oh, I remember some posts from back then, but the original article disappeared in the meantime. Thanks for clearing that up.
Did they ever figure out, which CVS it was? None in OB, I assume.
About the rest, I'm not so sure. I have seen borderline patients call people all few minutes right at the end of a high-spirit phase. But as it looks, MP called also back, so there was at least some substance in those calls.

Peter

Oh, I remember some posts from back then, but the original article disappeared in the meantime. Thanks for clearing that up.
About the rest, I'm not so sure. I have seen borderline patients call people all few minutes right at the end of a high-spirit phase. But as it looks, MP called also back, so there was at least some substance in those calls.

Peter
With all the arrests at the CVS Pharmacy stores recently, how do those locations correspond to the victims?

Peter
It was the CVS in West Islip. It is the closest to OB, but it would never be referred to ad ON CVS.

It was the CVS in West Islip. It is the closest to OB, but it would never be referred to ad ON CVS.
Was that one of CVS stores recently in the paper with all of the drug arrests?

anybody want to make a prediction on what the ME will say?

I'm going with some type of injury to head and water in lungs (or strangulation).

Why? Because "She probably hit her head, fell in the water and drowned." is the excuse that GC started to propagate after being misdirected by his pal CPH. GC's original theory was that he believed she probably got killed.

I'm going with some type of injury to head and water in lungs (or strangulation).

Why? Because "She probably hit her head, fell in the water and drowned." is the excuse that GC started to propagate after being misdirected by his pal CPH. GC's original theory was that he believed she probably got killed.

if they tell us anything at all...I think they'll say it was a homicide, but they won't release details.

They are going to say "no foul play could be detected from the state of the remains".

Well ss, that would be silly because I don't think anyone needs an ME report to know there was foul play that night. Much like we don't need a polygraph test to confirm CPH is a liar, there are already plenty of testimonials published in Newsday, and other sources that confirm more conclusively than a polygraph that he is.

Yes, thank you. I will have the truth-burger, rare, with a side of reality, and a Guinness extra stout.

Can't wait to hear what comes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member