17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, once again...the first part of the quote deals with the changing stories, the second part the number 5...........:banghead: The link I supplied shows where it came from and that it does indeed exist.

Except that the number five was used as an adjective for "separate statements," not "changing stories." Even if GZ did change his story, as suggested in the first part of the quote, he could have only changed it once, or twice, not necessarily five times. IMO, it was a question specifically designed to hold insinuation in one breath, and facts in the next so that the two would be confused as one.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

At GZ's bond hearing, he testified that he gave THREE (3) separate statements to LE. When asked if he ever changed his stories in any of them, his reply was "absolutely not." Please keep in mind that he was under OATH.

This is an MSM link:
George Zimmerman Testifies During His Bond Hearing. - YouTube

IMO

Oh, well, now that you say he was under OATH, every statement he makes shall be deemed 100% fact from now on. Defendants never lie in court.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...fense-website-20120430,0,4074860.story?page=2

<snipped ... more at link ... BBM>

"This is a brilliant move on his part," says Amy Singer, a Gainesville-based trial consultant. By engaging the public online, "you get a lot of comments, a lot of perspectives, a lot of discussion."

And Singer should know: During the Casey Anthony trial, she analyzed more than 40,000 tweets and comments for Anthony's defense, gauging the public's reaction to various arguments and tactics.

:yes:

lolol ... and now we know who was a-readin' our tweets and what-not during the ICA/FCA trial. :doh:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/21/us/george-zimmerman-bail-hearing.html?_r=1

While on the stand, Mr. Zimmerman was sharply questioned by Bernardo de la Rionda, an assistant state attorney.

“Do you agree that you changed your story?” Mr. de la Rionda asked, referring to the five separate statements that Mr. Zimmerman gave the police about the shooting.

“Absolutely not, “ Mr. Zimmerman replied in a firm voice.

This is up in the media thread.

BBM: I think I understand English pretty well and these numerous statements were reported before SA asked GZ this question. "Do you agree you changed your story?" I think that means that the SA is sitting on 5 different versions of what happened that night. One example was that TM circled GZ's truck 3 times? It will be interesting to read those statements when they come out. And wasn't it the homocide detective who claimed he wanted GZ arrested because he felt he was lying. jmo

OFGS, sometimes a person should just take a post, a quote, with question and answer in the CONTEXT in which it was meant to be taken, and not dissect the carp out of it until it turns into something unrecognizable.

I'm feeling your frustration.....Never seen so much spinning...JMHO
We need a spin and a dizzy icon for this forum..JMHO

1) That's gross :floorlaugh:

and

2) Who is eating crow. (besides that cat)?

well...

let's see ... :waitasec:

LOL!

I'm pretty sure I smelled some crow a way back, so I looked and found that indeed there was some crow to be had ... but ...

it looks like ... the kitty might have eaten it...

or at least changed the subject. ;)

At GZ's bond hearing, he testified that he gave THREE (3) separate statements to LE. When asked if he ever changed his stories in any of them, his reply was "absolutely not." Please keep in mind that he was under OATH.

This is an MSM link:
George Zimmerman Testifies During His Bond Hearing. - YouTube

IMO

Tell you one thing.. He didn't sustain nor does he have a broken nose unless he has has reconstructive surgery since the incident..JMHO

Oh, Iz sowwy. Didchu need 2 eat sum of da crow?

kedi-kus.jpg

http://www.belgeselizle.com/wp-content/kedi-kus.jpg

LOL!

Reminds me of my one cat, who had his own personal killing field in the front yard until he became an indoor cat.

He used to bring me these types of gifts all the time.

:tears:

separate [v. sep-uh-reyt; adj., n.
1. to keep apart or divide, as by an intervening barrier or space: to separate two fields by a fence.

dif·fer·ent&#8194;[dif-er-uhnt, dif-ruhnt] adjective
1. not alike in character or quality; differing; dissimilar: The two are different.

I was wondering about the 5 "different" stories, thanks!

investigator clearly said he didn't expect to be called to testify and he obviously hadn't reviewed any records or anything so why would his recolleciton of a minors NAME be of any relevance to anything. This was about BAIL not the minor witness or how prepared the investigator was. O'Mara was on a fishing expedition and I wouldn't put it past him to try and elicit the minors name from the prosecution witness so he could disclsim liability for it if the investigator did SAY it..pretty sleazy to me to even be questionig what someone's NAME is at a bail hearing...completely irrelevant-should have spent his time finding out about his clients windfall of money, now, that would be relevant at a bail hearing but that he doesn't bother finding out about.

First, minors testify at trials just like other witnesses. Their identities aren't always protected.

Second, it seems common sense to ask if the investigator actually knows who the witness is when you're attempting to establish how credible or not credible the investigator's testimony is.

Tell you one thing.. He didn't sustain nor does he have a broken nose unless he has has reconstructive surgery since the incident..JMHO

Do all broken noses require reconstructive surgery? I've never heard that.
By looking at him during the bond hearing, you can tell he didn't suffer a broken nose during whatever happened the night of the shooting?

Oh, well, now that you say he was under OATH, every statement he makes shall be deemed 100% fact from now on. Defendants never lie in court.

He says he made 3, and I believe him. Part of the reason that he was not arrested right away was because LE determined that the crime scene evidence was consistent with GZ's statements, and that all of his statements were consistent with each other. We knew this from early on..

IMO-JMO-IMHO-MOO 'n stuff.

change (chnj)
v. changed, chang·ing, chang·es
v.tr.
a. To cause to be different: change the spelling of a word.

LOL well now, I just had a interesting thought. Imagine if all of you who are talking about GZ's statements were on the same jury. Too bad you all couldn't have been on FCA's jury. At least then there would have been some discussion :)

He says he made 3, and I believe him. Part of the reason that he was not arrested right away was because LE determined that the crime scene evidence was consistent with GZ's statements, and that all of his statements were consistent with each other. We knew this from early on..

The homocide detective wanted him arrested. Patrol officers just do their reports they put up at the left hand corner of the report what they feel the crime involved. The homocide detective said he thought GZ was lying IMO that was because of his statements. It was Wolfinger and Chief Lee that let GZ go. Amazing that these two were removed from the investigation and now GZ has been charged with 2nd degree murder. The Chief wants to resign and Wolfinger will not run again. Another coinky dink???? jmo

So, exactly what does a broken nose look like in your eyes? It is obvious when he turns to the side, that his nose is not straight. JMO

The homocide detective wanted him arrested. Patrol officers just do their reports they put up at the left hand corner of the report what they feel the crime involved. The homocide detective said he thought GZ was lying IMO that was because of his statements. It was Wolfinger and Chief Lee that let GZ go. Amazing that these two were removed from the investigation and now GZ has been charged with 2nd degree murder. The Chief wants to resign and Wolfinger will not run again. Another coinky dink???? jmo

Of course Serino wanted GZ arrested that night. GZ had brought some troubles down on the Sanford Police Department and the SA's office. They would have liked nothing better than to lock him up in jail and throw away the key. But STILL, it didn't happen. Here is why:

Some news agencies have reported that Sanford's lead investigator, Chris Serino, wanted Zimmerman charged with manslaughter that night but Wolfinger's office put a stop to it. The city of Sanford issued a statement saying that is not true.

Police did that night prepare an incident report that lists "manslaughter" as the possible crime being investigated, but in every case in which an officer prepares an incident report, he or she fills in that spot with some crime and statute number to allow the agency to properly report crime statistics to the FBI.

Two weeks ago, during an exclusive interview with the Sentinel, Lee disclosed certain details of the investigation and during that session, attended by Serino and others, Serino said his investigation turned up no reliable evidence that cast doubt on Zimmerman's account – that he had acted in self-defense.

"The best evidence we have is the testimony of George Zimmerman, and he says the decedent was the primary aggressor in the whole event," Serino told the Sentinel March 16. "Everything I have is adding up to what he says."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._chief-bill-lee-federal-review-federal-agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member