AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now the neighbor two doors down from the 3 little girls' grandparents' home says that the sketch of the voyeur matches the man he saw looking in his window in 2009.

(Hmm. I wonder why he and his wife didn't state this yesterday during their many interviews. Supposedly he installed an expensive security camera system after the voyeur, but they still HAD to move away from their dream home. Hmmm.)

ot, but...why in the world don't people close their shades/drapes when they are in bed at night? I can't imagine lying in bed, at night, windows uncovered, with the light on.:what:

On NG, Erick the body language expert is providing his expert opinion about the psychological aspect of cleaning the Celis' home. :ufo:

Yeah, over decades they might be "rather normal", but not 3 DUIs in 2011 (in one year).

3 DUI's is like 3 weekends out getting drunk and driving a car and stupid enough to get caught.

When I made my statement, I did it as DUI's being on a lot of people's record in the USA more so then 3 DUI's in a year.

Could "sensitive" refer to a minor?

Yes, imo. I will stick to my original theory from Day 1

I'd love to know if the 14 year old brother had friends over that night after the ballgame. Even older friends or acquaintances!

what is 'vapor' please?

No clue by legal definition, but I know that's how the charges read on criminal records here (I own rental property here so do criminal checks on tenants)...

They also have something called "internal possession" meaning they can't find the substance, but know it's been ingested.

what is 'vapor' please?

No clue by legal definition, but I know that's how the charges read on criminal records here (I own rental property here so do criminal checks on tenants)...

They also have something called "internal possession" meaning they can't find the substance, but know it's been ingested.

ETA: This charge is codified in A.R.S. 28-1381(A)(1), which states:
It is unlawful for a person to drive or be in actual physical control of a vehicle in this state under any of the following circumstances:
While under the influence of intoxicating liquor, any drug, a vapor-releasing substance containing a toxic substance or any combination of liquor, drugs or vapor-releasing substances if the person is impaired to the slightest degree.

Apparently the parent's interview will be a taped interview and not a live interview.

Geez, like he didn't endure enough pain and suffering only to read a bunch of carp on the blogs. It's happening with Isa's family too right here. That's why I never blame the family until it's been proven they are guilty.

Mark Lunsford is a hero!!

Mark Lunsford is a hero. My heart breaks for him. It's a shame that when a child.goes missing people are immediately looking at the parents but that is the way it is. Thanks to the Casey Anthony's and Susan Smiths of the world. Doesn't make it right infact its so wrong but it will always be like that.
Isa, please come home safely.

what is 'vapor' please?

It reeked of someone smoking a crack pipe, tokin a joint, or heating heroin, but LE couldn't find the drug. No, maybe it has to do with huffing glue. See the following page.

This needs to be quoted, the last thing a guilty family would do is let a 14 year old be questioned alone by cops, 14 year olds cant lie and keep a story straight with professional interrogators, this tells me this family HAS NOTHING TO HIDE and they have a good working relationship with TPD.

Unless of course the 14 year old knows nothing.So he would have no "story" to keep straight ? JMO

Would that be something like glue sniffing type thing? Sniffing vapors from from various substances.

Meth, crack, etc.

Edited to add that meth and crack aren't really "smoked," they're heated to the vaporisation point. The vapor is then inhaled. It's not like smoking tobacco or pot or whatever, where one actually burns the substance in question.

Information "too sensitive" to release. Guest thinks LE has nothing and making it up.

**NOTE: I didn't get the names of all the guests and hopefully they will be posted in the transcript tomorrow. The only one I knew was Marc Klaas. LOL

Arizona 13-3403

Possession and sale of a vapor-releasing substance containing a toxic substance; regulation of sale; exceptions; classification

http://www.narcoticnews.com/Arizona...n-and-sale-of-a-vapor-releasing-substance.php

Except that Iirc his charges have "Metabolyte" in parentheses after the 13-3403. I tried looking that up and it just made no sense to me as a metabolyte is something our bodies produce anyway. The charge description is not specific as to which metabolyte. From memory, check to be sure and quote from the Douglas Clerk, not me please, as I am not sure. Possibly a natural steroid??? IDK. Scientists please weigh in, lol.

Also, Iirc from reading last wk, alcohol is a vapor.

When is the interview and who is carrying it my friend?

Don't know. All speculation at this point. Marc Klaas thinks it's Today show but it will be taped and not live interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member