Germany Germany - Dirk Schiller, 3, Harz, 10 March 1979

thank you so much to everyone, to all of you for showing interest!!!! God bless all of you and your families!
I´ll try to answer to all your questions:

well, I´d like to travel to Chile, so I did get some info, I need to get a lawyer there and I could have apply for an DNA test from Roberto,but, I will not get any help from the german embassy in Chile, because this is against the german law.so I´d have to pay everything myself, so money is an issue, unfortunately :-(

I am thrilled to see 24 guests on this thread and hoping some will join WS and give voice to more ideas!

Heidi!

Have you started a fundraiser to collect the cash needed to go to Chile?

Just a thought.
xox

Wonderllama: there is already a movie, it is a german movie based on Dirk´s story, also a book:

http://www.merchmovie.de/page/dirk.html

the movie was on TV in 1994, but had a happy ending, the kid was found!

you said:"Nothing catches people's attention like a missing child, combined with the usual distrust of East Germany/Russia etc.

Not to mention that it would get people researching the case."

well this is not true here in Germany none is interested, it is a cold case,people are interested in helping animals instead missing children, so sad but true

sidekick: I had(still have) a bank account, but as I said none will send money

heidi, has he stopped threatening/harassing you?

thanks for asking!
no, he ´s still doing it, german police won´t do anything, even I wrote to the CIA for help!!!! don´t know what to do!

here some IP´s and fake email accounts:

Email: leserschaftderfreiheitunddemokratie@nksla.bl
URL:
IP: 93.95.227.83 (93-95-227-83.1984.is)

Email: keinspam@nospam.bl
URL:
IP: 146.185.23.179 (torland1-this.is.a.tor.exit.server.torland.me)

Email: noeduschlampe@fettsucht.org
URL:
IP: 173.254.216.68 (exit-01c.noisetor.net)

Heidi, my heart goes out to you. And I applaud your dedication to your son. You are truly the definition of the word mother. Never give up and know many people's prayers and good thoughts are with you and Dirk.

there´s a picture here
of the creek where firemen said Dirk drowned
please, tell me what you think about , here Dirk should be drowned:

http://data7.blog.de/media/910/6343910_75e33591b1_l.bmp

In March 1979, was one of the most severe winter in Germany and the prosecutor's office in Magdeburg claims my son Dirk drowned there where the creek was frozen.
Anyone who has followed the story knows that no man could drown because of this-
On the frozen creek were around 10 - firefighters standing and tried to break the ice .Der creek is so small in its entirety, that no drowning was possible. And the prosecution would not clear up, they still go after the old file (1979), which is impossible.The details of the car and the couple is still covered up. "" "Why" ?

Are there any clear side view pictures of Dirk and Roberto? Didn't they used to compare people by their ears? I don't really know that much about it but maybe CarlK could compare the two. He has helped me out a lot in the UID section. He can take the photos and overlay them to compare somehow...

Are there any clear side view pictures of Dirk and Roberto? Didn't they used to compare people by their ears? I don't really know that much about it but maybe CarlK could compare the two. He has helped me out a lot in the UID section. He can take the photos and overlay them to compare somehow...

hello wanting2help! well I have some photographs of Roberto and my son Dirk, I can post them on here, but you can not see the ears clearly, how can I contact Carlk ?
what´s the UID section?
greetings Heidi Stein

hello wanting2help! well I have some photographs of Roberto and my son Dirk, I can post them on here, but you can not see the ears clearly, how can I contact Carlk ?
what´s the UID section?
greetings Heidi Stein

CarlK is a webslueths member. Look for his profile in the Members List. (User ID: CarlK90245)

The UID section is Unidentified Deceased.

are those moles on roberto's face? if so, at what age do they normally show up?

Hi - I'm just on the first page, but wanted to add - I have vivid memories of my crib, sippy cup (choked on the liquid while trying to drink laying down, I was the first child lol), a park I used to play in, a horse carriage ride, swinging between my parents while crossing the street, basically random areas of the apartment I lived in Chicago when I was 2!!! So, if I were illegally adopted these memories would nag at me because I KNOW they happened, the memories are vivid, and my "parents" wouldn't have the faintest idea of what I'm talking about. And that would make me very curious indeed.

ETA the reason I know I was 2 is because my mom verified these stories and my age. So she knew about them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back