GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would post this link to where I found a woman by the name of Sandra Holbert from Cumberland County has a court date right around the time as NH. I am not sure if this is his mother but there are several charges. Mods, if this is against the rules please take it down. It is public record so I am assuming it is okay.
http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/cal...0&agency=&defname=Holbert&submit=Submit+Query

They could be related. Even if they are, I don't think their court dates have anything to do with each other (I don't think they were cited at the same time) because Nick has 2012 case numbers while Sandra's are 2011.

They could be related. Even if they are, I don't think their court dates have anything to do with each other (I don't think they were cited at the same time) because Nick has 2012 case numbers while Sandra's are 2011.

Hmmm...that is interesting because I seem to remember looking at it before, about a week after Nick was arrested and I could swear it had the same date. Also court date(which I notice has changed). I don't remember Sandra having that many criminal citations before though. Makes me want to do some more research.

Black Security Services & Consulting (BOSS-C) is offering an $8,000.00 reward for information on Kelli B's location. Email info@secureblackops.com or call 866-788-1259
http://www.secureblackops.com/About_BOSS-C.html

Did someone hire these guys?

Here's your answer mamamia...

"I was at Fort Bragg," said Sparky Edwards, 29, owner of Black Ops Security Services & Consulting Inc. in Woodbridge. "I had friends in her unit who called me about it."

The rest of the article can be found at http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/05/04/1175666?sac=fo.local.

We don't know how much publicity the media & LE are pushing the serial rapist in their area either. Kelli may not have been aware of the recent rape.

If you look at the crime statistics for Fayetteville, it is scary! So I do understand y'all thinking Kelli was aware and cautious. Yet, it looks like it was someone close to Kelli who brought her harm.
JMO

Fayetteville has always had a bad reputation in NC, I have lived here (NC, but near Charlotte or Winston-Salem) all of my life, and I have never been to Fayetteville, so I don't personally know how safe I would feel there. I just know all my life, I've never heard anything good about it and it's known basically as a place that has nothing going for it but a military base or post. Kelli wasn't from NC, so I don't know if military people who move there have a different impression of it than people who are natives of Fayetteville versus people in NC who know it by reputation ..and really, how much worse can it be than certain areas in almost any larger NC city? So, I can't guess as to how Kelli felt or how careful she was being either but it does seem harm came to her at the hands of someone she was familiar with...most likely...I still pray she's found alive.

I was going to go help with searches, but I figure not knowing the area, there's not much I can do that's not already being done. Prayers to her family. I have two daughters and they are still young, 4 and 8, and this would be my nightmare so I feel so worried for Kelli's mom and sister. My 2 girls are close, I can't imagine losing one. All I feel I can do is pray as much as possible. A young woman should be able to go out and get home safely. :cry:

If someone has the link to this, I would love to see it. TIA!

Does anyone remember what show it was on? (MB saying "Let's just call him Justin!")....I would GUESS Nancy Grace because I often leave that on in the background and don't really watch any other channel while I am tending to my girls around bedtime unless it's their kids channel so I am guessing Nancy Grace or maybe Jane Velez Mitchell...or Dr. Drew?? Anything on HLN...I would like to rewatch it to see if it still strikes me the same way..

Fayetteville has always had a bad reputation in NC, I have lived here (NC, but near Charlotte or Winston-Salem) all of my life, and I have never been to Fayetteville, so I don't personally know how safe I would feel there. I just know all my life, I've never heard anything good about it and it's known basically as a place that has nothing going for it but a military base or post. Kelli wasn't from NC, so I don't know if military people who move there have a different impression of it than people who are natives of Fayetteville versus people in NC who know it by reputation ..and really, how much worse can it be than certain areas in almost any larger NC city? So, I can't guess as to how Kelli felt or how careful she was being either but it does seem harm came to her at the hands of someone she was familiar with...most likely...I still pray she's found alive.

I was going to go help with searches, but I figure not knowing the area, there's not much I can do that's not already being done. Prayers to her family. I have two daughters and they are still young, 4 and 8, and this would be my nightmare so I feel so worried for Kelli's mom and sister. My 2 girls are close, I can't imagine losing one. All I feel I can do is pray as much as possible. A young woman should be able to go out and get home safely. :cry:

The rapes near where Kelli lived remain unsolved, but I think they all happened before 2010, and have not stayed in the media. The most recent rape was in the paper, but it could have easily been missed. While there are many crime ridden areas in Fayetteville, like many cities, the area she lives in is not too bad. There are many beautiful homes and a golf course right nearby. Based on where she lived, in my opinion, I don't think she would have been nervous getting out of the car at the top of the entrance. Hoping her family gets some answers from the search today.

From the new article released Locklear also says, "no one has been ruled out"

http://m.fayobserver.com/articles?path=/articles/2012/05/05/1175718

"We know that she came and left with Holbert," Locklear said. "He was the last person to see Kelli Bordeaux or have any contact with her.

"But that doesn't make him a suspect or a person of interest," Locklear said.

At this point, Locklear said, no one has been ruled out as a suspect.

As i was searching for the justin comment (which I havent found btw) I ran across this info on the truck the hubby bought which I had not seen before. He purchased a Chevy Blazer.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11017478/

Bordeaux's family, including her husband, have come to help search for her, police said. Mike Bordeaux said Tuesday that he was in Florida to buy a Chevrolet Blazer at the time his wife disappeared.

JMO

Posted: 7:04 a.m. today
Updated: 21 minutes ago
Volunteers gather to extend search for soldier

Fayetteville, N.C. — Up to 100 people were expected at Pine Forest Middle School in Fayetteville Saturday to join the search for a missing soldier.

Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen just after midnight on April 14, leaving Froggy Bottoms bar on Ramsey Street. Since then, the trail for the young woman has gone cold, according to police and her family.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11065959/

I've stated this a few times earlier. Fayetteville is a really bad town. If I was stationed there I'd be trying to get a transfer.

Besides the high crime rate there is also a lot of corruption. A lot of crimes never show up in the news or paper. A lot of crimes are never reported or end up being reduced because the police are former military and let the offenders slide or reduce the crime to a lesser charge.

Does anyone know if (or, if not, why not) the military is conducting any searches using soldiers and their resources?

And can someone clarify the context of MB's comment "Let's call him Justin!"...I only saw it once a while back but I did see it on tv, where he said that or "Let's just call him Justin!", something like that, and it struck me as odd...I thought..."Well, why would we call him ANYthing but his name??" I thought that was an odd remark. And IIRC I remember thinking MB said it kind of loudly and seemed to think it was funny or said it in a laughing way..this is from memory at a glance..I have also heard that MB is upset off camera and taking this hard..but it was an off exchange. I guess if they were having marital issues and her friend Justin was being confided in, it would make sense for there to be some issue on MB's part...but I will say that I think for the general public, their marriage and status is their business as long as LE knows, we should leave it alone...I'm just curious if anyone knows the reason for the Let's call him Justin comment because I laughed out loud, and the situation sure isn't funny, but the way he said it, I don't know, I laughed. :blushing:

I think MB had a name for Justin, and it was not the one his mom gave him...

The only information I can find is that the search happened, but no news of what was was found -- if anything.

Does anyone know if (or, if not, why not) the military is conducting any searches using soldiers and their resources?

And can someone clarify the context of MB's comment "Let's call him Justin!"...I only saw it once a while back but I did see it on tv, where he said that or "Let's just call him Justin!", something like that, and it struck me as odd...I thought..."Well, why would we call him ANYthing but his name??" I thought that was an odd remark. And IIRC I remember thinking MB said it kind of loudly and seemed to think it was funny or said it in a laughing way..this is from memory at a glance..I have also heard that MB is upset off camera and taking this hard..but it was an off exchange. I guess if they were having marital issues and her friend Justin was being confided in, it would make sense for there to be some issue on MB's part...but I will say that I think for the general public, their marriage and status is their business as long as LE knows, we should leave it alone...I'm just curious if anyone knows the reason for the Let's call him Justin comment because I laughed out loud, and the situation sure isn't funny, but the way he said it, I don't know, I laughed. :blushing:

They might be and we just haven't heard it reported. This case would be handled and investigated by the civilian LE there IMHO. The crime or crimes against Kelli would have happened in their sector and not on post. So local LE would take the lead and ask or allow military to assist. Legal regulations and stuff like that dictates that kind of stuff. It gets sticky and deep but basically Fort Bragg can't just do their own investigation and override anything that local LE is doing. They have to work hand in hand and usually the military waits until their offer of help is accepted or their help is requested. If the local civilian reporters aren't reporting specifically on Fort Bragg's involvement we might not hear about any of their assistance because that info would have to either come from interviews from her peers or other people located on Fort Bragg or it would have to come from the public relations office for the Garrison.

But IMHO her unit and the Fort Bragg community is involved in the searches because of what I read in this article:

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8649860

For now, the group of Army wives who organized the search said they will continue to search for Kelli every Saturday until they find a sign of the missing soldier.

That indicates to me that there is probably a strong military community presence at the searches.

I have a feeling Kelli was taken somewhere away from where her phone was last pinging. Whoever is responsible could have tossed or buried her phone behind Froggy's somewhere and drove her to another location. I am wondering if LE might have the same conclusion since they ask searchers to look for her phone and clothing rather than look for her. Regardless it feels good to know that people are still searching for her. I hope the searchers can find some more evidence and the family can have closure soon.

I seriously wonder why TES wasnt called in by the family and LE if they believe that NH is the likely perp.

NH in my opinion would not have taken Kelli far. TES would be very helpful!
On the other hand MB could have taken her all the way to FLA-

I am really frustrated and feel like enough isnt being done. The family has gone home to Tenn. and I'm wondering if LE really has any idea what happened.

I know the family is saying they will hold out hope and believe she is being held but I would beg TES to come.

JMO
scatterbrained over this and heartbroken for Kelli's mother

Posted: 7:04 a.m. today
Updated: 21 minutes ago
Volunteers gather to extend search for soldier

Fayetteville, N.C. — Up to 100 people were expected at Pine Forest Middle School in Fayetteville Saturday to join the search for a missing soldier.

Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux, 23, was last seen just after midnight on April 14, leaving Froggy Bottoms bar on Ramsey Street. Since then, the trail for the young woman has gone cold, according to police and her family.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/11065959/

First time I have seen this in print. Is this just confusing reporting or did LE change the last seen time from 1:20 to just after midnight?
JMO

I have a feeling Kelli was taken somewhere away from where her phone was last pinging. Whoever is responsible could have tossed or buried her phone behind Froggy's somewhere and drove her to another location. I am wondering if LE might have the same conclusion since they ask searchers to look for her phone and clothing rather than look for her. Regardless it feels good to know that people are still searching for her. I hope the searchers can find some more evidence and the family can have closure soon.
If someone had the forethought to invent these fake text messages I doubt if they are going to find anything close to the bar.LE needs to figure out who is responsible and figure out thru friends,relatives and the public where this person has spent their time.

Can anyone tell me, how much public use does the Cape Fear River, around Fayetteville, get in the warmer months? Is there a lot of use for fishing? How about boating? Motor boats or just canoeing, kayaking? How about swimming?
Asking in terms of, how many extra set of eyes will be on the water during the coming months and could stumble across evidence of what happened to Kelli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd