5-9-12 Steven Powell Trial *GUILTY!!!* 6-15-12 SENTENCING HEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective asked to insert disc and walk everyone through images

Starting w/images from sub-folder, Open Window in Back House

- series of still images (video broken down)

On stand, Detective Sanders who served search warrant on Defendant's home:

-disc was in box in master bedroom

-3 sub-folders containing voyeurism images from original disc: labeled-taking bath 1; taking bath 2; open window-back house

Nothing like being a Captain Obvious when labeling your *advertiser censored* there Stevie Boy....

Detective scrolling through images and describing [bathroom] images to courtroom.

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow

More than 400 images shown to the jury so far. @fox13now #StevePowell #findsusan

Ben Winslow‏@BenWinslow

"She's washing her hair and taking a bath," Det. Sanders tells the jury. Jurors taking notes, watching the pics. @fox13now #StevePowell

Images zoom in on genital, chest and buttock areas.

My co-workers said to go ahead and turn on the sound. It was so disgusting I had to turn it off again.

Courtroom camera focusing and panning in on Susan's parents, and others observing in courtroom-heavyset female w/straight long hair? Who's that?

they're not showing these photos are they. I don't think I could stomach that (but don't assume the court would allow these to be public).

Does anyone know who much time Powell can receive for these crimes?

Thx.

Mel

My co-workers said to go ahead and turn on the sound. It was so disgusting I had to turn it off again.

It says a lot when they give the graphic content warning for the live video feed :(

JFYI, there will be no court tomorrow or Friday, but again on Monday.

they're not showing these photos are they. I don't think I could stomach that (but don't assume the court would allow these to be public).

Does anyone know who much time Powell can receive for these crimes?

Thx.

Mel
Not showing the videos. The screen is facing the Judge's bench away from the gallery. Right behind SP and he is turned around watching.

Is any video feed showing Steve's reaction? TIA!

Melinda Rogers ‏ @mrogers_trib

Sanders explaining how camera scrolls and Steve zooms in and out of faces, body parts.

5m Melinda Rogers Melinda Rogers ‏ @mrogers_trib

Steve "looped" the photos he took. So they were in some sort of series to watch.

https://twitter.com/#!/mrogers_trib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member