5-9-12 Steven Powell Trial *GUILTY!!!* 6-15-12 SENTENCING HEARING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detective tracked down girls when learned where living.

Can someone remind me of the total charges -- only the vouyerism ones, right?

Not showing the videos. The screen is facing the Judge's bench away from the gallery. Right behind SP and he is turned around watching.

OMG....he really can't help himself can he? I'd love to see what a full true psych exam says about this "man". I think he takes pride in scabbiness. :moo:

I only saw camera pan to Steve P once-right before opening statements began. IMO, showed no visible signs of anxiety.

Detective: Photographer would have had to be in defendant's bedroom...His window kind of like a bench seat...

Breaking for lunch until 1:15 pst.

Gives my ears a break as I'm trying to keep up on the Bain thread and listening to this.

BTW...presser coming up on Bain case at 2PM CST.

I only saw camera pan to Steve P once-right before opening statements began. IMO, showed no visible signs of anxiety.

During the showing of the video the camera panned to the back of the courtroom and showed AP (I believe that was her) and then the Cox's, then briefly towards the defense table and that is when I caught a very slight glimpse of SP.

Lunch break, I love seeing steve 'cuffed'. No 'happy ending' there, at least I hope not. :)

Courtroom camera just showed Steve now. IMO, Corners of mouth turned down, but chin held high. Brass set.

Can you imagine if you were a neighbor ! OMG i would be so livid! what has happend to his adult child that answered the door naked? and the house, does anyone know who is living in it and keeping the place up?

and we're back... but someone moved the camera so it's pointing to the ceiling LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong