TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigation not over, still more interviews in both TN and MS. Somehow I get the feeling their may be more arrests! More conferences tomorrow morning.

This case has had spotty hearsay info given by relatives to msm - and not much has been confirmed via LE and FBI.

It is a bizarre case from the get go. Long time "Family" friend murders Mom and oldest daughter, it's asserted by Mayes relatives to msm that Mayes believes he is younger Bain daughters bio father.

Yeah. There is bound to be questions.

I will never understand sickos willing to kill, to sacrifice everything and everyone to have sex with a child. AM could not possibly have loved these children. He used them. He used their parents to have access to them. He used his wife and his mother to help him kidnap and murder to fullfill the sickest fantasy. How can some disgusting desire make you not care for anyone in your whole life? He could not have loved any of these people.

I can't believe the tip came in at 3pm and they didn't find them until 3+ hours later? Wow.
This was an area they had searched more than once, so they knew the area already... what took so long?

received tip to command post yesterday at 3 pm. will not be able to provide any more details regarding that.

I know it has been said that it was someone who saw the vehicle (didn't say if it was the white car) and reported it.
I got the impression that the "involuntary" part of it was intended to mean that Adam didn't volunteer the location.

My internet is not cooperating and I have a concussion. So someone else please look for the link??

Here is one link I just found:

Authorities responded Thursday evening after someone called to report what they believed may have been Mayes' vehicle, a law enforcement source close to the investigation said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/10/justice/tennessee-missing-children/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

This appears to have video of post rescue press conference with the DA?

http://www.wmctv.com/

This case has had spotty hearsay info given by relatives to msm - and not much has been confirmed via LE and FBI.

It is a bizarre case from the get go. Long time "Family" friend murders Mom and oldest daughter, it's asserted by Mayes relatives to msm that Mayes believes he is younger Bain daughters bio father.

Yeah. There is bound to be questions.

And of course they just beat around the bush during these conferences not really answering most of the questions as to suspect's motives and relationship with the Bains.

I just want to know that these girls will be safe and sound. I trust that all the LE involved wants it too. These men worked 24/7 to get these precious girls home. If the girls are released to go home, I will trust their judgement.
On board with that. I completely understand that LE needs to make sure the girls are going back to a safe environment, and do not question that, or people's suspicions that someone else could be involved. Again, I have no problems with anyone's opinions, just the way they are sometimes conveyed. And, pet peeve of mine, when someone takes conjecture, then starts ranting about it as if it were fact. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Thank you so much for the transcripts of the live feed!

I will never understand sickos willing to kill, to sacrifice everything and everyone to have sex with a child. AM could not possibly have loved these children. He used them. He used their parents to have access to them. He used his wife and his mother to help him kidnap and murder to fullfill the sickest fantasy. How can some disgusting desire make you not care for anyone in your whole life? He could not have loved any of these people.

Sounds like maybe he was a victim of child abuse himself---- he and his mother were very close to the exclusion by her of the rest of the children.

One thing to remember is he did NOT kill the two youngest girls. He just killed himself.

Thank you God for a miracle.. with that being said.. a long and hard road for the girls.

I am getting conflicts if he killed himself or LE killed him.. to be honest I pray LE killed him and he had to face a gun at him knowing even if for seconds that he was going to DIE.. regardless he is dead...

I STRONGLY suspect molestion .. let me use the real word.. RAPE...
I am willing to bet my life on it.

One thing I think that LE knew all along.. is IF either of the girls are his.. a DNA test would of been done with DNA off tooth brushes... practically anything with DNA on it... also same for Adam.. Dna was most certainly in one of the homes. LE knows if the girls were his bio dad.. and I strongly... I mean strongly suspect they were NOT.

Father figure, caring deeply for the girls.. dehydrated, on the run, dead mother and sister, trauma and probally rape. trauma, hungry... ohhhh yes that sounds like a man that "loved the girls" blulll Sheezt.. molestor, evil, demented.

Please hospital doe a pregnancy test on middle girl.. she is old enough to have a mentrual.. Please let no more bad news out of this... I am sure they will do that.. I am sure they were molested..

I know some may disagree on molestation and take the media word on "loved them as his own" BLAH.. man close to girls, inserts himself in every aspect of life, facebook pics of little girls.. spells molestor with a capiral M... may never be revealed due to the age and privacy... we can speculate.. but I personally am sure.

LE, FBI and all involved.. thank you... hero's
as far as the wife and mother arrested... regardless of your knowledge .. thank you for the cooperation in telling what you know and did... that takes some courage and they very well could of kept silent... I still am sickened by their involment.. but thank you for those who had the courage to admitt their part and cooperate...

MIRACLE TONIGHT... long road ahead for the girls, effect's life long.. but God willing they will one day will be able to cope.. at least they are alive

GOD BLESS THOSE LITTLE GIRLS.. I feel love in my heart for them...

Sounds like maybe he was a victim of child abuse himself---- he and his mother were very close to the exclusion by her of the rest of the children.

One thing to remember is he did NOT kill the two youngest girls. He just killed himself.

And the Mom and eldest daughter.

I can't believe the tip came in at 3pm and they didn't find them until 3+ hours later? Wow.
This was an area they had searched more than once, so they knew the area already... what took so long?

I know it has been said that it was someone who saw the vehicle (didn't say if it was the white car) and reported it.
I got the impression that the "involuntary" part of it was intended to mean that Adam didn't volunteer the location.

My internet is not cooperating and I have a concussion. So someone else please look for the link??

This appears to have video of post resue press conference with the DA?

http://www.wmctv.com/

I will state as JMO

If it went down the way I heard it on the scanner there will be a different timeline and series of events from what has been reported earlier.

Hope this was ok to post mods :angel:

On board with that. I completely understand that LE needs to make sure the girls are going back to a safe environment, and do not question that, or people's suspicions that someone else could be involved. Again, I have no problems with anyone's opinions, just the way they are sometimes conveyed. And, pet peeve of mine, when someone takes conjecture, then starts ranting about it as if it were fact. Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Thank you so much for the transcripts of the live feed!

Your feelings are valid! :seeya: Unfortunately not everyone can translate their speculations or theories in a mild way.

DNA tests might have been done. But nobody told us any results. DNA could become important if there are any custody issues. Which there might be, as the middle child is not GB's biological daughter.

Now see, I have to consider this. He didn't kill the two girls. Maybe he would have but did not get the chance (I believe the girls were spotted first, so maybe LE got between them?). But MAYBE, just maybe, he did actually love those girls. The dynamic would be different depending on whether he molested them or not. Still sick, but a different kind.

Now that the girls are safe, I will wait patiently until the facts come out, much as I hate the thought of those girls having to tell everything that happened.

W

Nothing will diminish that. At the end, thank God he didn't kill them as well.

He might have not gotten the chance. Police had him surrounded and were telling him to show his hands. Instead he shot himself in the head. This outcome could be due to good police work and luck. Thankfully he wasn't holed up somewhere with the children when police got them surrounded.

He might have not gotten the chance. Police had him surrounded and were telling him to show his hands. Instead he shot himself in the head. This outcome could be due to good police work and luck. Thankfully he wasn't holed up somewhere with the children when police got them surrounded.

I don't really know the way it finally went down. I thought the girls were not in sight? In one of the numerous reports I have read, it stated he would need a heart transplant in a year? Maybe he thought it was time to die

don't know if this has already been posted ---
http://www.kfvs.com/story/18279544/murdered-mothers-best-friend-speaks-out-to-defend-character
(WMC-TV) – A friend of Jo Ann Bain is frustrated by all of the speculation surrounding the case. She spoke with Action News 5 to defend her friend's character and shed new insight into the connection between the mother, and her accused murderer.
She said the Bains moved from Whiteville to Arizona, but in 2009 they relocated to Missisippi in order to take care of Jo Ann Bain's mother-in-law.
Bryant believes that is when Bain met Adam Mayes, the man accused of killing her and her 14-year-old daughter. He is also accused of kidnapping her two youngest daughters. Bryant resents speculation that Mayes and Bain were anything more than friends.

"I don't want my friend's reputation smeared because people want to talk," said Bryant

I don't really know the way it finally went down. I thought the girls were not in sight? In one of the numerous reports I have read, it stated he would need a heart transplant in a year? Maybe he thought it was time to die

The way I posted it is the way it was described during the press-conference.

I hope they offer some kind of counseling or debriefing for the communities of Guntown and Alpine. These people have been living a nightmare too for 2 weeks.

I am hours away and have been looking over my shoulder, packing my pistol, looking in the backseat, and jumping if the dogs bark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419