Votes: 90 84.1%
  • Not Guilty Forgery

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 91 85.0%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

Votes: 11 10.3%

• Total voters
IIRC, Beth Karas said that if found guilty, she would probably be on bond until sentencing. There was something about something being presented in court during sentencing that could effect the outcome. She was speaking way to fast for me to get all of it.

In addition, she said that if found guilty of the counts with no aggravating factors, she could get probation, so she won't be locked up yet.

Well, BK obviously hasn't paid much attention to this case or the trial, from half the stuff she says.... :maddening:

Per Beth Karas:

VERDICT will be announced in 5 minutes. Prosecutors, Det. Ramirez, defense attorneys, Tammi and Jack Smith, and Frank McQueary (Logan's father) are in court. I saw 2 large pizzas being brought into the courtroom (presumably for jurors) about 20 minutes ago.

Per Beth Karas:

VERDICT will be announced in 5 minutes. Prosecutors, Det. Ramirez, defense attorneys, Tammi and Jack Smith, and Frank McQueary (Logan's father) are in court. I saw 2 large pizzas being brought into the courtroom (presumably for jurors) about 20 minutes ago.

I'm wondering if Logan will be there?

If she is found guilty and only receives probation, I think this entire court process is a huge waste of taxpayers' money.

Surprise surprise this is taking forever. I'm going to melt in my car here.

I really can't believe I'm going to miss this, but I have to go in 10 mins!

What's wrong with cold pizza anyway!

I wonder if TPS is freaking out and they're trying to calm her down before the jury comes in....

Welcome to all 160 people watching this thread!

:rocker::rocker::rocker:wow...look at all the peoples on this thread! hopefully we all see a guilty (or two) verdict!

kpho is up . . . TS is smiling sweetly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back