The cries for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it could be either one or even both
this is 4 of the many possibles
1. GZ calling for help when seeing stars
2. GZ calling for help when fearing loss of control of the gun
3. TM mocking GZ's call for help (very common human trait)
4. TM calling for help when he realizes he's losing control over the gun

the only thing that matters in this case is who attacked who..

there's 100 million plus misunderstandings or arguments every day in this country but
when someone try's to kill another person that person is now a serious criminal
and that's what the rumor says TM did, trying to fracture a skull is
an attempt to kill the other person, whether they realize it or not

trayvon could have ran backwards home if he wanted, even if backed into a corner TM could easily
get by GZ, if he was scared he would have went home but he wasn't scared and chose to stop(or hide/doubleback)
and confront GZ

that's got to be a fact (according to the rumor evidence we have all heard), i have no doubt all GZ was doing was trying
to see where he was or going so he didn't look like a idiot when cops asked where the suspicious person went

I agree 100%

i thought for sure i was going to get pummeled by everyone, by the way nice kitty.

If a person has to correct something they stated initially, it just doesn't sound very convincing to me. Furthermore, where did "cleaned up" tape come from? Who had him listening to "cleaned up" tape to identify the voice?
Doesn't sound like he went back to the police to listen to "cleaned up" tape, does it?

A Father knows his son's voice. He did not equivocate...Dad said that was not TM. Again this was BC....BEFORE CRUMP.

Didn't Trayvons Mom also state on one of the Morning Showd that she didn't believe GZ meant to kill her child..AGAIN , days later, that statement was withdrawn.

There is a public relations campaign ongoing to infuence any jury. TM's Dad could have said he did not know. HE SAID NO...not my SON! It will be interesting at trial if they play BOTH tapes...cleaned up and uncleaned. Will there be a dramatic difference? One dramatic enough to explain such a reversal?

A Father knows his son's voice. He did not equivocate...Dad said that was not TM. Again this was BC....BEFORE CRUMP.

Didn't Trayvons Mom also state on one of the Morning Showd that she didn't believe GZ meant to kill her child..AGAIN , days later, that statement was withdrawn.

There is a public relations campaign ongoing to infuence any jury. TM's Dad could have said he did not know. HE SAID NO...not my SON! It will be interesting at trial if they play BOTH tapes...cleaned up and uncleaned. Will there be a dramatic difference? One dramatic enough to explain such a reversal?

BBM

That is not true. She clarified her statement that day.

I can not imagine sitting there listening to the tapes of my son getting shot a couple of days after it happened. He probably never heard a thing on them.

Your mind protects you from stuff like that.

I would know if it were my sons voice. His voice would be precious to me. I know it when I pick up the phone without my glasses....when there is a nameless message and he was once yelling about some issue from a noisy Ballpark. I know his voice.

He made NO equivocation...till later.

Explain why Mom made HER statement if she did not believe it. She offered that statement with free will. How does a clear statement like that change so soon...if not because of the Cronk factor?

Just sayin'....eloquent and dead on. I was reading your posts in a closed thread and just wanted to THANK YOU for expressing some of the thoughts I've had so much more eloquently than I ever could.

I believe SF said she believed it was an accident and then later clarified it by saying she meant that TM running into GZ was accidential, not that the shooting was accidential. It must have been very painful for Mr. Martin to hear those cries for help. jmo

I believe SF said she believed it was an accident and then later clarified it by saying she meant that TM running into GZ was accidential, not that the shooting was accidential. It must have been very painful for Mr. Martin to hear those cries for help. jmo

Furthermore, if she believed it was an accident she would not have been pleading for an arrest.

Sybrina Fulton cleared up the misunderstanding within hours, IIRC. She's not experienced in public speaking or dealing with press conferences. And, more importantly, she's a mother grieving the sudden and tragic shooting of her son. I'm willing to cut her some slack for not putting her thoughts and words together perfectly under the circumstances.

Furthermore, if she believed it was an accident she would not have been pleading for an arrest.

I think she has done pretty well under the circumstances. My heart goes out to her. I can't imagine what it was like to listen to those tapes. I couldn't do it myself. jmo

I would know if it were my sons voice. His voice would be precious to me. I know it when I pick up the phone without my glasses....when there is a nameless message and he was once yelling about some issue from a noisy Ballpark. I know his voice.

Explain why Mom made HER statement if she did not believe it. She offered that statement with free will. How does a clear statement like that change so soon...if not because of the Cronk factor?

How many times in a store has someone yelled Mom or mommy every mom within earshot turns around?

I think I am going to give these parents a pass on this one. Let's face it, they lost their son, were/are still in shock..the 911 tape was hard to understand..I think I am going to go with dad changing his statement after the tapes were cleaned up or he wasn't so emotional.

I also disagree about the Cronk factor. Why would these parents lie? It's not like they are the ones guilty of killing their son or are on trial. Please don't tell me it's the $$ factor because I will never ever believe that. I see the pain on their faces. This was their son. I just hope they never read some of the things being said about them....

I'm certain Trayvon's voice is precious to his parents as well. Imagine the horror of having to listen to your child's screams of terror just before he was shot dead.

Have you experienced overwhelming and immobilizing grief due to losing a child? I suggest you may not know exactly how you would react under the same circumstances.

What is 'the Cronk factor'?

What is the Cronk factor? That's a new one.

Key Witness In Trayvon Martin Shooting Changed Story

I haven't read the whole doc dump. Do WSers think "John" is Witness #6?

"At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling," he said, according to the Sentinel. "I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can't see a mouth …"

Link: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ness-in-trayvon-martin-shooting-changed-story

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

BBM: So why don't you believe TM's mother when she says the screaming is HER son's voice? Is there some reason to believe her son's voice is less precious to her?

Key Witness In Trayvon Martin Shooting Changed Story

I haven't read the whole doc dump. Do WSers think "John" is Witness #6?

"At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling," he said, according to the Sentinel. "I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can't see a mouth …"

Link: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...ness-in-trayvon-martin-shooting-changed-story

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Or the color of someone's clothing. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members