GUILTY OH - Tia, 31, Tahlia, 10, & Tyron Hendricks, 2, murdered, Columbus, 25 Nov 2010

It never ceases to amaze me how these pigs are capable of slaughtering their women and children, but so often fall tragically short of taking their own miserable lives. Why is that?

It never ceases to amaze me how these pigs are capable of slaughtering their women and children, but so often fall tragically short of taking their own miserable lives. Why is that?

I don't understand it either, and I probably never will.

Well personally, I just don't think they put enough effort into it. :furious:

Agreed. If he would've used the same force on himself that he used on 3 innocent people, two of which being helpless children, he wouldn't be here right now.

Montgomery, 36, was arrested Saturday on three murder charges, and authorities moved him from a hospital to the Franklin County jail. It wasn't clear whether he had an attorney.

"I'm glad he didn't kill himself," Hendricks' aunt, Anita Hayes, said Saturday. "Dying would have been too easy for him. He needs to live every day through this because we will and Thanksgiving will never be the same for us again."

On Tuesday, Hendricks took off early from her day job to see Tahlia perform in her school's Thanksgiving play.

She talked with her friend and co-worker Monique Robinson the following afternoon. But when Robinson called Hendricks Wednesday night and a few times on Thursday to wish her a happy Thanksgiving, no one answered.

Police said someone called 911 from Hendricks' cell phone Thursday morning. Officers responded to the area, but in such a large apartment complex, they weren't able to trace the exact location of the call.

"I could see Tia with her last breath dialing 911 trying to get help for her children," Milbry, her aunt, said. Police said it wasn't clear who had dialed out from the cell phone and a copy of the call wasn't immediately available.

more here

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13575710

Wow, that is sad. A 911 call and they couldn't locate these people in dire need. :(

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Preliminary autopsy results show that an Ohio woman and her two children were stabbed to death.

Franklin County coroner Jan Gorniak said Sunday it's not clear when Tia Hendricks and her children, 2-year-old Tyron and 10-year-old Tahlia, died from multiple stab wounds.

more here

http://www.wlwt.com/r/25940150/detail.html

From court records:
Caron Montgomery

2010 CR A 027028 - 1 count Murder - CA Filed 11/26/2010

2010 CR A 027072 - 2 counts Murder - CA Filed 11/27/2010

No Bond - In Main Jail

Event: ARRAIGNMENT /FELONY
Date: 11/29/2010
Time: 9:00 am
Judge: AR4D, COURTROOM 4D

I sure hope her mom is okay.

"Hendricks moved in with her mother to care for her after she had two strokes and a heart attack back in February. Friday, after authorities found the bodies, Hendricks' mother was rushed to the hospital again."

$2 Million Bond for Suspect in Triple-Stabbing Death

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The man accused of stabbing a mother and her two children -- ages 12 and 2 -- received a $2 million bond in court Monday, ABC6/FOX28 News learned.
Police also found Montgomery -- who'd suffered a self-inflicted stab wound to his neck -- alive in the home.
Police told ABC6/FOX28 News' Chris Koeberl that the home's door was locked with a chain from the inside when the officer first arrived. The man was found in the bedroom, police said.

more here

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_7924.shtml?wap=0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back