Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #17 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear God, please watch over these young kids that have free reign over the Internet as they are still innocent children just testing their boundaries. Please guide their parents to check up on them and reel them in when the need should be. I beg of you. Amen.

God give us strength.

I do not think it is a store bought trash can...it came from some county somewhere...New home, anyone know how to search surrounding towns police blotter reports of stolen garbage cans?

I don't know why we are getting such conflicting reports on this body. When it was first reported to us, the body was female, then it was also reported that it was an adult, now we are getting reports that they don't know if it's male or female, and I'm just going to sit back and watch this fly because I'm confused.

I don't know why we are getting such conflicting reports on this body. When it was first reported to us, the body was female, then it was also reported that it was an adult, now we are getting reports that they don't know if it's male or female, and I'm just going to sit back and watch this fly because I'm confused.

Scoot over cause I am sitting with you. It is so confusing. jmo

What bothers me is that the bottom of the can has scuff marks but no dirt visible. It looks really clean. Like someone washed it or else it is brand new. The other thing that bugs me is the timing of the whole thing. AGT has been in custody for THREE days. Right around the time the can was noticed in the area. It makes me wonder if someone else knew and when he was arrested, they moved the body.

On the other side of the coin, it just seems a little coincidental that a body, believed to be female, was found two hours before his arraignment. This body still has fingerprints, according to the coroner (who said he'd need at least a day to get fingerprints) in one of the links above, which would indicate it wasn't fully decomposed. Would a body have fingerprints after this long?

This was just tweeted about 20 minutes ago. Confirmed it is a female
https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/205845500384120833

He's been under surveillance for weeks. If this was Sierra, he would have had to have an accomplice. I'm not buying it.

What bothers me is that the bottom of the can has scuff marks but no dirt visible. It looks really clean. Like someone washed it or else it is brand new. The other thing that bugs me is the timing of the whole thing. AGT has been in custody for THREE days. Right around the time the can was noticed in the area. It makes me wonder if someone else knew and when he was arrested, they moved the body.

On the other side of the coin, it just seems a little coincidental that a body, believed to be female, was found two hours before his arraignment. This body still has fingerprints, according to the coroner (who said he'd need at least a day to get fingerprints) in one of the links above, which would indicate it wasn't fully decomposed. Would a body have fingerprints after this long?

Not if it's a skeleton, and that's what Sierra would be right now. Unless somehow it was preserved inside that trash can.

I did notice his change in behaviour. I was going to ask if anyone else noticed that too. It reminds me of the guy that killed Jorelys, can't remember his name, when he was in court. I hope the outcome is not the same at least until he tells all he knows. jmo

He was very different in court that he was in the arrest video, but jail will do that to you. Plus, maybe be was high when he was arrested and that explains his smirk and cavalier attitude. In his mug shot his eyes were glossy and I know he wasn't crying.

He looked really different today, for sure.

<speculation only> unless someone found 'a' body on their property and moved it away from there, to try to remove themselves from a situation, especially if the property was being used for illegal purposes...or sumpin

yeah I like to mix it up

This was just tweeted about 20 minutes ago. Confirmed it is a female
https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/205845500384120833

:(

It seems a bit ironic that this body is found the day of the perp's arraignment.

I will wait on the sidelines to see whose remains these belong to but I hope that, if Sierra has passed, that these are hers so that her family can get some form of closure instead of always wondering where she is.

Well it is possible since AGT knew he was being tailed he very well could have told someone that if he gets arrested, go get this trash can and take dump it away from town. <modsnip>

Scoot over cause I am sitting with you. It is so confusing. jmo

I'm sure they are scrambling because, whoever it is, has family and they are trying to protect them by being vague now, even thought the details in the beginning were crystal clear.

It is interesting that the article says they contacted the MH police to see if it was connected to the SL case. How would they know? I don't think they would unless they came out did an investigation or at least see the remains. jmo

Perhaps they contacted MH police because the body fit a general description of the victim? Female, small boned, no clothing, long dark hair? I imagine they would do at least a cursory examination of the body before contacting police in another jurisdiction, wouldn't they?

I wish I had the guts to call a family member of mine. He's a homicide detective in Contra Costa county...trouble is, he wouldn't tell me a dang thing in an ongoing investigation. During the Jaycee Dugard case, he wouldn't say a word until afterwards and he was in the police station when she was brought in! Drove me bananas. What he did tell me though that the investigators in that case were incredibly tight-lipped and very little 'office gossip' was getting through...and that was after begging for information.

With all due respect, and I am not quite caught up, but please don't assume that those folks who oppose the DP have never witnessed death row or "walk[ed] the tiers". Some of us have, and still do not agree with the DP.

We kill people in this country for killing people because killing people is wrong.

Of course this is not a DP debate - just asking you to please not make assumptions. I, for one, have walked the tiers, I've seen death row, I've read gruesome and intimate details in many case files. And still oppose the DP. I respect your right to support it, please allow me the safe space to oppose it.

This. Thanks was not enough.

I do not think it is a store bought trash can...it came from some county somewhere...New home, anyone know how to search surrounding towns police blotter reports of stolen garbage cans?

I think it's 100% a trash can bought at a store.

JMO

Not if it's a skeleton, and that's what Sierra would be right now. Unless somehow it was preserved inside that trash can.

If it were a new trash can, tightly closed, or the body was contained in something in it, then decomposition could be slowed down.

If the body was very recent, I don't think it would take a day to get fingerprints. There are ways to get fingerprints from decomposed tissues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member