AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering. Am I the only wife that wakes us if her husband is not in bed and then goes out to the living room to tell him to come to bed when we have an early start the next day?

My husband stays up late sometimes to watch tv but I almost always wake up look at the time and go out and see if he fell asleep then i ask him to come to bed. This doesn't happen often but I wonder how common it is for husbands to stay on the couch all night when they are not in trouble.

Just wondering. Am I the only wife that wakes us if her husband is not in bed and then goes out to the living room to tell him to come to bed when we have an early start the next day?

My husband stays up late sometimes to watch tv but I almost always wake up look at the time and go out and see if he fell asleep then i ask him to come to bed. This doesn't happen often but I wonder how common it is for husbands to stay on the couch all night when they are not in trouble.

My dad used to constantly fall asleep in his recliner....my mom would be up 2 and 3 times a night trying to get him into bed! LOL!

NAme edited

CR12205990 State of Arizona CEG D 1 21 Apr 2012 MI PT SET FOR 04 24 12 AT 2:30PM. BOND AMOUNT $100.00 JAIL. JUDGE SHETTER. LSTRONG

CR12205990 State of Arizona CEG 2 24 Apr 2012 MI AutoSched-CourtDate-1;Time - 4/23/2012 9:30 AM;Duration - 22sec;Status - OK;Delivery - Delivered

CR12205990 State of Arizona CEG 3 24 Apr 2012 MI CA & DEF (I.C.) PRESENT. DEF PLEAD GLTY 13-1502, T/S, RELEASE. DOLNY/PSJ

CR12205990A State of Arizona CEG 4 26 Apr 2012 MI ''RC# 18629'' DRod

http://jp.co.pima.az.us/casesearch/CaseSearch.aspx

If you search this cite he has some other stuff... haven't looked at all but some bad check charges? Intimidation maybe? Drugs/alcohol?

Yep, he's been going steady with the criminal justice system since 2001, it seems.

Saw a charge with furnishing tobacco to a minor, one for shoplifting. Haven't got to the rest yet. I want to find out if anything is breaking about the chopper flying over BW/Craycroft area.

Definitely let us know "if anything is breaking about the chopper flying over BW/Craycroft area"

FYI: TPD helicopter has been circling the area at BW and Craycroft for over 30 mins. Co workers who arrived during the search say that some streets off Craycroft are currently blocked by police. Can't find any local news reports on it.

Thanks! Headed to scanner thread to see if we can pick anything up on scanner

Yes, I agree, they usually make a mistake or two. I kind of wonder if leaving blood in t he middle of the floor is the 'mistake' one would make. Then again, could be worse trying to clean it up and better left alone. I think less mistakes are made or more is covered up if the person planned more or was more criminally astute ... like some people start out committing burglaries before they commit rapes, murders, or kidnappings.

Is it known that the "apparent blood " in Isabel's room was "in the middle of the floor " ? If so, I truly cannot imagine why Isabel's father did not mention this in that 911 call ?

* Speculating *
I wonder if the "apparent blood " was actually in a corner,or perhaps it was blood spatter which landed at the edge of the floor by the bed ? In other words,maybe somewhat easy to miss if someone was frantically trying to clean up ?

JMO

Definitely let us know "if anything is breaking about the chopper flying over BW/Craycroft area"

Nada, so far. I'm going to go take a shower because everything seems to happen when I have to leave or when I'm sleeping.

Yep, he's been going steady with the criminal justice system since 2001, it seems.

Saw a charge with furnishing tobacco to a minor, one for shoplifting. Haven't got to the rest yet. I want to find out if anything is breaking about the chopper flying over BW/Craycroft area.

Could be moot if he was in jail during the time Isa disappeared (anyone that knows for sure?), but it seems the 4/20 charge was for criminal tresspassing?

Whatever it is has the cops out in force around bBway Craycroft, just went thru the intersection and there had to be 20 cops minimum...seemed to be concentrated just north of Bway, first street north...hmm where our tunnel ends down at that street. Looking in every car going south on Craycroft seems like

You know, watching the interviews and thinking about SC's 911 and behavior, if he does have a drinking problem or does meds, it's understandable why people think he doesn't have the emotion, or whatever. It would also explain why he might not hear something, if he crashed out that night . If he was prescribed meds, I couldn't see CPS being involved, but you never know. RC is supporting him still, if wives live with this and love their husbands, they'll still support and need them. Plus they have to show unity if an abductor does have her. So, I don't know, I just want Isa to be alive and safe.

Same here But if you are having a rocky marriage? Would you?

No I wouldn't and my parents never had a 'rocky' marriage. I guess she did it out of love. As for RC and SC- if they weren't getting along, I might just stay on the couch as well.

Is it known that the "apparent blood " in Isabel's room was "in the middle of the floor " ? If so, I truly cannot imagine why Isabel's father did not mention this in that 911 call ?

* Speculating *
I wonder if the "apparent blood " was actually in a corner,or perhaps it was blood spatter which landed at the edge of the floor by the bed ? In other words,maybe somewhat easy to miss if someone was frantically trying to clean up ?

JMO

I'm not sure it was actually said it was in the middle of the floor. Maybe someone here KNOWS for sure!

The problem for me is ... if there is blood it is more likely something happened that would have entailed more noise? Or at least if she was injured or murdered in her own bedroom, it would be a more complicated crime scene that if she was quietly abducted? IDK

No I wouldn't and my parents never had a 'rocky' marriage. I guess she did it out of love. As for RC and SC- if they weren't getting along, I might just stay on the couch as well.

My dad always fell asleep watching tv - I guess later on in their marriage, nothing rocky about it. My mom went to bed fairly early and I don't think she typically tried to get him to go to bed.

Yes, I agree, they usually make a mistake or two. I kind of wonder if leaving blood in t he middle of the floor is the 'mistake' one would make. Then again, could be worse trying to clean it up and better left alone. I think less mistakes are made or more is covered up if the person planned more or was more criminally astute ... like some people start out committing burglaries before they commit rapes, murders, or kidnappings.

IF the blood is a result of Isa's dissapearance, I seriously doubt that whomever removed her knew there was blood left on the floor. I would think she was removed in a dark room.....and I seriously doubt they would stop and look around and make sure they left no trace of themselves (that is time consuming). It could also be a very minute amount that would not be obvious to an untrained eye...meaning CSI/LE is actually looking at every bit of space in that room....the napper would not have that kind of time, IMO.

The napper was either someone on the inside who already had a mass amount of their "stuff" all over the place (DNA, prints, hair, etc) and new that Isa was sleeping in that room and that no human or dog would alert to them being there....

or it was someone who planned this well and was dressed appropriatly as to not leave evidence yet still knew that Isa slept in that room and no dog or human would alert to them being there.

I, personally, still see zero evidence this was a stranger abduction. Yet, im clueless on who actually removed her......I continue to straddle the fence...

My dad always fell asleep watching tv - I guess later on in their marriage, nothing rocky about it. My mom went to bed fairly early and I don't think she typically tried to get him to go to bed.

My husband falls asleep on the couch almost every night and we very very rarely go to bed at the same time. He likes to stay up till 12 or 1 playing PS3 or watching the History Channel and I go to bed earlier and get up earlier. It doesn't seem strange to me at all.

I don't get up and try to make him come to bed either. He snores loud so if he's on the couch I'm kinda happy LOL. JMO

Hello fellow sleuthers! I may be way off here, but I think I just found my main POI for Isa's kidnapping. In PDF#6, Report #1204210265 by Officer Karner. MW and his gf? JG are questioned when trying to leave E. Bellevue. They are told to stay inside until LE is done with their investigation, at that point JG, mentions that her son also lives at this apartment and has not been home for 3 days. His name is CG. She said this on 4/23. Isa went missing 4/20. Most sleuthers know that profilers tell you to look for someone who has changed or altered there routine during the time period surrounding the crime? I wonder if Charles has come back home yet?

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563539/pdf-celis-6-sandals-found-in-park-dna-from-family

I googled him and here is a mugshot of him in 2011. Does it strike anyone else as odd that he is 32 and lives with his mother? He also looks a little off in his pic?

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/tucson/charles-edward-glorioso/11239412

CG was arrested on April 20th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members