FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until something new comes up, we are just left with that which we already have.

Michelle is missing and probably dead. :(

DS2 has a CRIMINALLY violent past and has physically harmed Michelle in the past. He also made verbal threats to do so again.

DS2 not only was Michelle's ex domestic partner, but the last person KNOWN to have seen her alive. Double POI points for LE.

He has continued to exhibit violent behavior since Michelle's disappearance, showing IMHO, that if he indeed DID kill Michelle, it wasn't a one-time, heated moment, loss of reason, but an intrinsic part of his personality and thereby making him a volatile and dangerous person.

Everything points straight at DS2 and IMO when you got a toothache, you don't go to a mechanic, you go straight to the dentist. (bad analogy but I am recovering from having work on my teefs so it made sense to me, lol)

I really don't know what LE has on him, but I have to presume that they are worried about this becoming like another high profile Orlando case and want to make sure that this time, a murderer doesn't walk free. They have made it obvious that they know DS2 is the perp.

It is frustrating to have to wait, but I just keep hope that Michelle will be found and her body will be the definitive link they need to arrest the heinous monster that killed her.

JMO

I agree with a lot of this post except that the police know Dale is the perp. He's their #1 suspect but I don't believe they know for sure that he 's responsible. I believe they think he's more than likely responsible. Still, looking at several aspects, I'd be really curious to find out how he pulled it off if he really is responsible.

Sad thing is that it's been 6.5 months, so if le is waiting on a body will they even gain anything from it at this point unless there's cuts or breaks in the bones? The rainy season is getting ready to hit & it's supposed to be extreme this summer, so will there truly be any tissue left at all to test? I seriously don't think so but I could be wrong. I surmise only bones are left right now, unless she was buried in dirt. If she was thrown in water, then I'm thinking only bones are left & probably scattered - unless she was placed in a container first.

Then again, she could still be alive - even though statistics aren't in her favor fight now...

((( insert sad teary eyed face here )))

I agree with a lot of this post except that the police know Dale is the perp. He's their #1 suspect but I don't believe they know for sure that he 's responsible. I believe they think he's more than likely responsible. Still, looking at several aspects, I'd be really curious to find out how he pulled it off if he really is responsible.

Sad thing is that it's been 6.5 months, so if le is waiting on a body will they even gain anything from it at this point unless there's cuts or breaks in the bones? The rainy season is getting ready to hit & it's supposed to be extreme this summer, so will there truly be any tissue left at all to test? I seriously don't think so but I could be wrong. I surmise only bones are left right now, unless she was buried in dirt. If she was thrown in water, then I'm thinking only bones are left & probably scattered - unless she was placed in a container first.

Then again, she could still be alive - even though statistics aren't in her favor fight now...

((( insert sad teary eyed face here )))

JG, I sadly agree about the state of Michelle's body after all this time. But perhaps the location might be the link needed, like if she were on DS family property or contained in something LE could prove belonged to DS then maybe the case could move forward! Just thinking of possibilities.....

I guess what I meant by LE "knowing" is more like what do you "know" and what can you "prove"? I also have faith that even if their collective "guts" tell them DS2 is their perp, they are astute enough to keep eyes and ears and minds open to other possibilities.

Thanks to the conversations over the past several days, I've been able to fill in bits and pieces on the question list. Not that it's the final word on anything, but it could help you find some bit of info. I even forget about checking it myself though. :doh:

(Current question list is in this thread, posts 297 and 300)

BBM

Thanks for posting the location!!! I always bookmark it, then I worry if I have the latest version, lol.

Thank you so much for all your hard work on this. :)

My first thought when I heard what Josh Powell had done to those precious boys was "Oh man, I hope Michelle's babies are safe". :(. IMHO, DS2 is like a flashy Josh Powell and it horrifies me.

I agree with the courts I see no reason why the twins should be with anyone else but their father.

Based on the following links, which I'm listing in no obvious order at all (sorry), I'm leaning toward either of these 4 scenarios...

• Maybe Michelle wasn't dumped in the Oak Ridge area at all

• Maybe the perp has inside info on the placement of these cameras so he/she avoided detection while dumping

• Maybe the perp just flat out had luck on his side

• Maybe it's an inside job

---> Note that I don't think it's an inside job at all, nor do I think the perp got lucky.

Again, here's just some links regarding the cameras in no order whatsoever. To understand the complexity of the real time videos, you'd need to read over the links. Gotta run for a bit but wanted to help give us something to do proactively. Le rotates the cams so criminals won't know which ones are on vs off. There's so much more but this is just a quick search...

http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills/show/ED_5780.html

http://netcentricsecurity.com/articles/2009/04/01/orlando-ssi.aspx?admgarea=ht.videoanalytics&m=1

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...prove+Safety+(IRIS)&cd=33&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://westorlandonews.com/2010/12/20/opd-gettin-more-done-for-less/

http://www.verandaparknews.com/documents/September2009/MetrowestShocker0909.pdf

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/10/prweb4666384.htm

http://www.hendonpub.com/resources/articlearchive/details.aspx?ID=207468

http://edocs.ci.orlando.fl.us/asv/p...8689eac20f325b852574b0006ab54d/$FILE/IRIS.doc

http://metrowestmaster.com/news_details.php?view=article&ref=archive&month=3&year=2011&id=22

http://www.cityoforlando.net/elected/safety/news/iris2.htm

http://edocs.ci.orlando.fl.us/asv/p...cfa3c8e71d2df4d38525785500724cff?OpenDocument

http://scholar.valpo.edu/cgi/viewco...:3#search="expanding video system orlando fl"

I just want to mention that although there are a great many people who post on here who feel that Dale is the likely perp, our views on Dale's personality, motives, "dating" history, and so on ad nauseam are most certainly not monolithic. I myself, for example, feel that the repeated suggestion that Dale "dates" men is not helpful, and distracts greatly from the discussion (moo). I dislike hyperbole too.

I disagree 100%. I think it adds to the discussion of Dale's character and "secret life" who he pretends to be. This also adds to some of the motives that Dale may have had to want to get rid of Michelle. Because of his drug and alcohol problems, his cheating and dating preferences, his repeated violence and criminal behavior, we get a better understanding of who he is. This IMO will lead us to Michelle. In order to understand a person...as SCARY as it may be in this case...you have to know everything about that person.

JG, I sadly agree about the state of Michelle's body after all this time. But perhaps the location might be the link needed, like if she were on DS family property or contained in something LE could prove belonged to DS then maybe the case could move forward! Just thinking of possibilities.....

I guess what I meant by LE "knowing" is more like what do you "know" and what can you "prove"? I also have faith that even if their collective "guts" tell them DS2 is their perp, they are astute enough to keep eyes and ears and minds open to other possibilities.

I AGREE...after having dozens and dozens of professionals look over the case I'm fairly certain they know WHO is responsible....similar to the Powell case and so many others. Just because a person can hide a body well doesn't mean LE doesn't know who did it. Proving it beyond a reasonable doubt is the challenge....You only get one shot!

My first thought when I heard what Josh Powell had done to those precious boys was "Oh man, I hope Michelle's babies are safe". :(. IMHO, DS2 is like a flashy Josh Powell and it horrifies me.

IMO that is probably why YS to me appears to be tip toeing around WHO she thinks is responsible....IMO she KNOWS!

Since I haven't seen any reports that GP and BP have seen the twinners, I would conclude maybe they haven't seen the children. That's probably why they are BOLD enough to say who they think is behind Michelle's "disappearance". I ADMIRE them for that! It takes courage to challenge the MOST LIKELY KILLER of their daughter. Dale where is Michelle?

I disagree 100%. I think it adds to the discussion of Dale's character and "secret life" who he pretends to be. This also adds to some of the motives that Dale may have had to want to get rid of Michelle. Because of his drug and alcohol problems, his cheating and dating preferences, his repeated violence and criminal behavior, we get a better understanding of who he is. This IMO will lead us to Michelle. In order to understand a person...as SCARY as it may be in this case...you have to know everything about that person.

Well, we have a difference of opinion on that issue, you and I. This just further illustrates my main point in that post you referenced that those of us who may agree that Dale is the likely perp may also disagree on other elements of this case. :)

Well, we have a difference of opinion on that issue, you and I. This just further illustrates my main point in that post you referenced that those of us who may agree that Dale is the likely perp may also disagree on other elements of this case. :)

I couldn't agree more:) I personally like the assortment of opinions and ideas even if they are a bit far fetched sometimes. I enjoy those who bring the new and fresh elements to the case. BTW..that is how I "stumbled" onto WS....looking for different viewpoints on the case. This is the first case I have followed this closely. Hopefully it will be SOLVED SOON...praying for you Michelle!

Other than Dale's obsession with Star Trek, do we know of any other hobbies or more importantly any other outdoor activities he is interested in. Places he may have visited often where he would think to hide Michelle?

Regarding hobbies...we know his Dad has a boat so fishing is obvious, beating women is another obvious hobby, but what about sports (paint balling) or some other interests outdoors? Wish we had a way to get a list/location of customers and recent job sites he had before he got FIRED!

I couldn't agree more...I SERIOUSLY wish CPS would reexamine the custody situation and get those children back in the loving arms of Michelle's parents (both sides)...JMO but Dale is a ticking time bomb. Add in his problems with drugs and alcohol and this isn't a good mix...

Children belong with their parents not grandparents, there is no evidence that Dale is a "ticking time bomb" notwithstanding his previous record Dale was trying and succeeding in turning his life around, there is no evidence he ever mistreated or abused his children, as a matter of fact I would bet there is nobody in this thread who has first hand knowledge about the kind of relationship Dale has with his own children, please correct me if I am wrong.

The family court, the only body to exam real evidence in order to determine the best interest of the children has place them with their father, and that is not speculation, theory or opinion is a matter of public records.

"Michelle Parker's mother spoke out on the Today Show this morning saying her twin grandchildren look unhappy with their father Dale Smith and she wants greater visitation rights.

Yvonne Stewart said they "are not the same children they were six months ago," referring to the date their mother disappeared from Orange County.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ith-20120525_1_visitation-rights-twins-mother

My heart breaks for those children! Dale you need to think about what you're doing to those children...First you made their mom disappear now this? Come on! Man up and hold your end of the bargain! I know it's hard but try to be a MORE responsible Dad... JMO

Children belong with their parents not grandparents, there is no evidence that Dale is a "ticking time bomb" notwithstanding his previous record Dale was trying and succeeding in turning his life around, there is no evidence he ever mistreated or abused his children, as a matter of fact I would bet there is nobody in this thread who has first hand knowledge about the kind of relationship Dale has with his own children, please correct me if I am wrong.

The family court, the only body to exam real evidence in order to determine the best interest of the children has place them with their father, and that is not speculation, theory or opinion is a matter of public records.

If you have a father who is DAMAGING those children as I just "coincidently" posted a link to, you will see why those children need their grandparents (both sides). Why haven't we seen any reports of GP and BP seeing the twinners? They are family too! Dale can be selfish by himself he doesn't need to destroy his kids too...JMO

as a matter of fact I would bet there is nobody in this thread who has first hand knowledge about the kind of relationship Dale has with his own children, please correct me if I am wrong.

I am sure there are some posters/readers on here who have seen Dale "in action" with the children. I can't speak for them but IIRC someone says GP reads here and other family members as well... Not sure of your point... Dale IS a "ticking time bomb" as evidenced by him stepping "out of his way" to PUSH a cameraman while going to court to get custody of his children. If that's not a ticking time bomb....aka someone who can't CONTROL their anger and temper...when you are being filmed no less...I don't know what is!

DSJr is Prime Suspect and as long as he remains Prime Suspect the spotlight will never be off him, here or elsewhere.

Jmo

IMO "Prime suspect" implies there are more then one suspect. Prime as in "primo" as in "of greatest relevance" among others. He is actually the only suspect since LE hasn't been able to find more, and after 6 months he'll probably will remain so for ever. I think the Police are better off (and I think they realize that) in concentrating in finding Michelle then to proving Dale harmed her. As time goes by potential evidence may get irrevocably lost (mostly by the elements), potential eyewitnesses memories start to fade and become more questionable at trial and so on, so forensic evidence from a body might just be the only hope for the Police in this case.

"Michelle Parker's mother spoke out on the Today Show this morning saying her twin grandchildren look unhappy with their father Dale Smith and she wants greater visitation rights.

Yvonne Stewart said they "are not the same children they were six months ago," referring to the date their mother disappeared from Orange County.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...ith-20120525_1_visitation-rights-twins-mother

My heart breaks for those children! Dale you need to think about what you're doing to those children...First you made their mom disappear now this? Come on! Man up and hold your end of the bargain! I know it's hard but try to be a MORE responsible Dad... JMO

From above link:

Stewart described the twins as having a flat look on their faces and constantly asking questions about their mother, who was 33 when she went missing.

Those poor children. :(

Dale was trying and succeeding in turning his life around

Do you have a link for this? All the links I find show a long LIST of violent and criminal offenses (including recent ones). I have seen no evidence of him turning his life around. It went off course IMO when he was 19 and hasn't gotten back on course for him being a law abiding citizen who knows how to treat women. JMO

I agree with the courts I see no reason why the twins should be with anyone else but their father.

From their birth, the twins lived every single day with their mother, older brother and their GRANDMOTHER. Then in one sad day they lost their mother and they also lost contact with their big brother and their grandmother and aunt. That makes me very sad. And I think it is very destructive for them emotionally to be separated from all of the people that had raised them every day. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member