Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of the best questions I have heard asked on here. this needs to be answered..
What about personal police scanners? Security offices would have these. Some taxi services have them etc. You can log onto a website where you can listen to police scans from all over the country. People do this as a hobby??

http://www.scpdny.com/

What about personal police scanners? Security offices would have these. Some taxi services have them etc. You can log onto a website where you can listen to police scans from all over the country. People do this as a hobby??

http://www.scpdny.com/

we all know full and well who had a police scanner in his home and a red light on his dash board to be the "security of oak beach" and he drove around sticking his nose in EVERYONE's business - because he could.

Look -
for the police to go up the road 5 miles to look for shannan
is like

going to the grocery store for a gallon of milk - where it is ALWAYS found in aisle ONE - in the cold refrigerated section - but walking to aisle FIFTEEN - to the dry - powdered milk - and telling your wife.... oh i didnt see any cold fresh milk at the grocery store......

and your wife says

duh - its because you didnt look in the right place darling husband!!!!!!

the police never searched on foot in that marsh. ...... but they searched every square inch - be it IN the long island sound - or the waterways - under docks - on the beaches....

they searched every where EXCEPT THAT MARSH -
which was the LAST place shannan was allegedly seen alive -
duh.

something smells in oak beach. just sayin'

that's not even STUPID police work. that's not even sloppy police work.

they need to defend their decisions as to WHY they did NOT search that marsh for a year and a half.
why hasnt the family asked them??????

@mockingbird,

And those damn sunglasses!

we've all lost people we loved, and its just - that -
you can't stop missing them and you choke up and cry....
your throat gets tight and your eyes get like a waterfall.

I didnt see that with Pak or Diaz.

Just sayin'

EVEN TO THIS DAY NEITHER ONE has been in the LEAD in this fiasco of the who done it...where did she go - people don't just disappear.

DIAZ HAS NEVER led the investigation - actually - it was all started by Sherree and Sarra Gilbert when they went IN PERSON to oak beach to go door to door for Shannan. Its a sibling story. HOW COME DIAZ WAS NOT WITH THE SISTERS IF HE WAS LIVING AND LOVING SHANNAN?

If I wanted to go check out oak beach, could I just walk in and walk around? I've looked at the maps....but it is not like actually being there. Just curious.

PB -
how is the signature DIFFERENT than the GB4?
you have a skeleton - on a very short distance from ocean parkway -
only difference is that sg was NOT in burlap.

you have the skeleton - of what once was a young lady - who happened to go into the sex trade......

end up on the side of the road - dead - and is missing her hyoid bones.... which are the EXACT bones that forensic pathologics look for to prove strangulation in the case of a skeleton - but - those exact bones are missing. so......

she strikes me as THE EXACT SAME as the GB4 - only missing the burlap.

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY MALLIA LOOKED FOR SHANNAN 5 MILES UP THE ROAD ON OCEAN PARKWAY in stead of in the exact marsh that she was found in....

OH - MAYBE BECAUSE IT IS SUCH THICK BRAMBLE - THAT THE DOGS COULDNT GET THRU, THE COPS COULDNT GET THRU AND THE COPS FIGURED - OH NO ONE CAN GET THRU THERE SO SHE DIDNT RUN IN THERE.

but on top of that - you had a FBI BLACKHAWK helicopter with special high resonance and every top bell and whistle scanning the ground out there AND THE HELICOPTER DID NOT FIND SHANNAN

WHY?

BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT THERE WHEN THE HELICOPTER WAS SEARCHING FOR HER... neither was her PHONE which the helicopter would have found.

when i view the footage of the hundreds - if not thousands of cops - walking - searching and the (i think it was NINE dogs?) searching the area......THEY ARE NEVER IN THE MARSH WHERE SHE WAS FOUND?
duh? WHY didnt they search that marsh? didnt anyone else ever find it strange that they found her purse, shoes, blue jeans and phone on a (i think wednesday) and then 2 days later - THEY FOUND HER LIP GLOSS? i'm mean - talk about finding a needle in a hey stack!!!! LIP GLOSS????? its about the size of a finger... IN THAT MARSH? c'mon!!!!! and her identification was PICTURE PERFECT???? NO WATER DAMAGE???? AFTER something like TWO NOR'EASTERS and ONE HURRICANE???? c'mon A PAPER PRODUCT WITH NO WATER DAMAGE? BUT YET - SHANNAN DROWNED (allegedly in the beginning as is the WORD by DORMER)
hello?

and i just saw the "Disappeared: Footprints in the sand" show on Shannan and they interviewed Chief of Detectives Dominick Varrone - who was advising Dormer - at the press conference at Oak Beach on Dec. 13 - 2011 - and he specifically states - YOU COULD NOT GET THROUGH THAT BRAMBLE.....(literally) he states that !!!!!!!
Actually he literally uses the word INPENETRABLE.....I almost fell off my chair when I heard him say that.

He said the police had to get the amphibious tractor....

so - shannan is coherent enough to cry scream plead for help with a 911 operator for 21 minutes... and then... she's labeled CRAZY or DRUG FILLED PSYCHOTIC??? running thru yards screaming for help?

she did NOT run thru that marsh looking for a STREET LIGHT to save her life.
PEOPLE CALL POLICE not street lights.
SHE WAS NOT LOOKING FOR A STREET LIGHT for LIGHT.
the sky was lit up - you had a 95 percent full moon in the sky as the moon had just been full 2 nights earlier.
you had 70 houses to hide behind.

You know - when you see people interviewed about losing a loved one - they usually choke up and start crying.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN MICHAEL PAK CRYING OVER SHANNAN's DEATH
and even worse
I HAVE NEVER SEEN ALEX DIAZ CRYING ....when discussing Shannan's death - he had on sunglasses.

I did NOT see ALEX DIAZ running TO the suffolk county police to demand justice done for shannan.
not once. NEVER. He didnt even shed a tear. He never choked up. He was only his narcissistic self saying how the police tapped his phone and were following him around. HE NEVER PUT SHANNAN FIRST. NEVER.

when you love someone - you get angry on THEIR behalf...Alex has NEVER done that. NEVER.
He's fearful. as is Pak.

This case is not over.
She was murdered.

Peter - may i please impress upon you - until you have been to the EXACT location of the john's house she was at - and see the path - to run from the john's house - to Coletti's house and then where she ended up at Brennan's house - YOU CAN NOT COMMENT on it. YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE IN PERSON ....the logistics of it all. May i please impress that upon you Peter - can you please appreciate having seen it in PERSON -

once you do
your mind will blow up and you will say
yet again
WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?

Then how did she get there? If she didn't get there on her own, someone placed her there. Either way someone got through the bramble.

If I wanted to go check out oak beach, could I just walk in and walk around? I've looked at the maps....but it is not like actually being there. Just curious.

It'S there, but to look at it with Google, you need a little trick. You can automatically find Gilgo Beach and then zoom in and follow the road about a mile from Gilgo. It's just a not too big gated community.

we've all lost people we loved, and its just - that -
you can't stop missing them and you choke up and cry....
your throat gets tight and your eyes get like a waterfall.

I didnt see that with Pak or Diaz.

Just sayin'

EVEN TO THIS DAY NEITHER ONE has been in the LEAD in this fiasco of the who done it...where did she go - people don't just disappear.

DIAZ HAS NEVER led the investigation - actually - it was all started by Sherree and Sarra Gilbert when they went IN PERSON to oak beach to go door to door for Shannan. Its a sibling story. HOW COME DIAZ WAS NOT WITH THE SISTERS IF HE WAS LIVING AND LOVING SHANNAN?

BECAUSE HE WASN'T LOVING HER! THE GUY IS A FREAKING PIMP!!!

Hey, shall we make capslock now standard? It looks so ... loud.

Peter

Is it possible SCPD just said things about her being *in* the bramble to try and justify why they did not find her for so long? Or to otherwise keep a lid on info they did not want to divulge? We have seen pics of where she was found. Some locals have visited the site; was it not said that the spot she was found is accessible? And near some trees I believe, not the "bramble"? (Need to go look again. So much information to remember)

we all know full and well who had a police scanner in his home and a red light on his dash board to be the "security of oak beach" and he drove around sticking his nose in EVERYONE's business - because he could.

Look -
for the police to go up the road 5 miles to look for shannan
is like

going to the grocery store for a gallon of milk - where it is ALWAYS found in aisle ONE - in the cold refrigerated section - but walking to aisle FIFTEEN - to the dry - powdered milk - and telling your wife.... oh i didnt see any cold fresh milk at the grocery store......

and your wife says

duh - its because you didnt look in the right place darling husband!!!!!!

the police never searched on foot in that marsh. ...... but they searched every square inch - be it IN the long island sound - or the waterways - under docks - on the beaches....

they searched every where EXCEPT THAT MARSH -
which was the LAST place shannan was allegedly seen alive -
duh.

something smells in oak beach. just sayin'

that's not even STUPID police work. that's not even sloppy police work.

they need to defend their decisions as to WHY they did NOT search that marsh for a year and a half.
why hasnt the family asked them??????

But, oh Darling Mocking Bird, the smell came from the SCPD. Did you accidentally get in the wrong aisle?
Oh, and who is it, who has a police band scanner and a rel light "security breach"? Any articles mentioning that? Any evidence? Anything? Or is it once more one of those "claims"?

Just Google #8 The Fairway, Oak Island, New York
That will take you right to Joseph Brewers house.

7 miles from Oak Beach to Gilgo Beach.

The funny part about sunglasses is, they can serve three purposes:

- hiding one is crying
- hiding one is NOT crying
- sun protection (which is here only included for reasons of completeness)

Peter
Actually they serve several purposes. besides your three:
#4. Hides a shiner
#5. Hides the color of your eyes
#6. Disguises your appearance
#7. Disguises your age
#8. Hides recent cosmetic surgery

BECAUSE HE WASN'T LOVING HER! THE GUY IS A FREAKING PIMP!!!
Peter
<rsbm>

I absolutely agree with that sentiment. I don't care which of these guys claim to have been "boyfriends", or how many of the girls believed that. They were involved in making money or otherwise profiting from the sale of these girls. That is not dating, that is not friendship, and that is not love.
:moo:

<rsbm>

I absolutely agree with that sentiment. I don't care which of these guys claim to have been "boyfriends", or how many of the girls believed that. They were involved in making money or otherwise profiting from the sale of these girls. That is not dating, that is not friendship, and that is not love.
:moo:
Agreed. Boyfriend is another word for pimp in the business..

#4. Hides a shiner
#7. Disguises your age

I always just assumed AD wore shades during the interview to somewhat hide his appearance. He is after all, admitting to his not-so-illustrious profession, or at minimum his involvement in, prostitution.

#4. Hides a shiner
#7. Disguises your age

Buahahaha, that'S so cool. Didn't think about those. Must be because I reached (against all expectations) an age, sunglasses can't hide anymore. And no, that won't lead me to #8 in the list ... no no no!
Honestly, that made my day!

Peter

I always just assumed AD wore shades during the interview to somewhat hide his appearance. He is after all, admitting to his not-so-illustrious profession, or at minimum his involvement in, prostitution.

I think, it's a little bit more complex. Like politicians, also pimps need some low level psychopathic mindset (something like a 30% psychopath). With that mindset comes a wide variety of perks, for example the basics of social mimicry. You can see that in politicians when their use of language automatically adapts to different minorities. Those guys know, when they are expected to show certain emotions, but they simply don't feel them and then shades come handy to make people think, they cry under them. Which btw is such an old joke, that even the writers of Dexter got it.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member