What happened to Isabel Celis?

What happened to Isa?

• Isabel was abducted from home by a RSO or stranger but is safe and being held somewhere unknown

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Isabel was abducted from her home by a RSO or stranger who murdered her and hid the body.

Votes: 47 14.2%
  • Isabel was taken by members of a drug cartel in retaliation for an unpaid drug debt and she is aliv

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Isabel was taken by members of a drug cartel and murdered in retaliation for an unpaid drug debt.

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Isabel was taken from her home by an extended family member or friend and is in a known location to

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • Isabel was taken from home by extended family or friend and is in a location unknown to parents.

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her parents, and they are both involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 54 16.4%
  • Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her brothers, and the parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • One of Isabel's brothers murdered the little girl, and the parents are involved in a cover-up.

Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Isabel's parents arranged to have her abducted from their home as part of a money-making scheme.

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 54 16.4%

• Total voters
"Other."

Isabel may have died, with her body then secretly removed from the home for disposal, due to foul play at the hands of one parent, i.e. death may have been unintentional but was caused by criminal abuse/neglect on the part of the parent.

Maybe the other parent does not know what happened and is therefore not part of the cover up?

Dad's 911 call is chilling IMO.

I voted other, still need more info to determine what happened.

I voted extended family member/place known to parents. However, I believe this is my heart speaking. After hearing the 911 call (that chuckle, who does that?), it was harder to ignore the behavior of Isa's parents. Then CPS was smack in the middle of everything, only to find out they had been to the very same home in Dec 2011, I'm also confused at the (apparent) lack of urgency on the part of LE but understand.

I really hate to judge anyone and lack of information drives me crazy. On the other hand, LE keeping most everything close to the vest is very important, especially if Isa is still alive.

:praying:

My choice was there.

Isabel was murdered at home by one parent and it was covered up by both parents.

Sad to say in this case, but the most obvious scenario is usually the one that occurred.

Early on I did hope that it was a staged abduction (for profit) but the release of info regarding writing in Isa's closet and blood on her bedroom floor pretty much erased that hope for me.

What I cannot understand is the release of so much sensitive information so early in an investigation, then silence.

They have the initial testing results by now.

My choice was there.

Isabel was murdered at home by one parent and it was covered up by both parents.

Sad to say in this case, but the most obvious scenario is usually the one that occurred.

Early on I did hope that it was a staged abduction (for profit) but the release of info regarding writing in Isa's closet and blood on her bedroom floor pretty much erased that hope for me.

What I cannot understand is the release of so much sensitive information so early in an investigation, then silence.

They have the initial testing results by now.

Thanks for voting, SapphireSteel, and WELCOME to Websleuths!

New to posting on the thread but I have been following the case. Thanks for the poll, I like to read what everyone is thinking. I'm just so sad that another child is gone , like Caylee, Zarah, Kyron Lisa and all the others before her broke my heart Isabel did as well. One day this will happen and well get the happy news that,the child was found alive, i hope its Isabel but the silence has been deafening.
OH I voted that she was taken by extended family / friend and parents do not know. Being there are other children in the,family I hope the parents are innocent in all this.

In this particular poll the 'other' is the majority vote.

And it has many options to pick from.

I find that very interesting.

That's true, obe: There could be as many different opinions about "other" as there are posters who voted this way (41).

That said, currently, 118 voters in five different selections on the poll believe that Isabel is deceased. Sadly, a majority of voters believe that Isabel is no longer alive. Whoever abducted the little girl, is hiding her somewhere away from her family, or has murdered the child should be arrested, charged, and brought to justice. :moo:

That's true, obe: There could be as many different opinions about "other" as there are posters who voted this way (41).

That said, currently, 118 voters in five different selections on the poll believe that Isabel is deceased. Sadly, a majority of voters believe that Isabel is no longer alive. Whoever abducted the little girl, is hiding her somewhere away from her family, or has murdered the child should be arrested, charged, and brought to justice. :moo:

BDE:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Big hugs,
Frayed :)

I voted other. I believe her father is involved but I don't know how. I do not think her mother had anything to do with it. She may have suspicions now though.

Ha! She knows...

It's always so hard for us to believe.

It goes against nature to murder your own child. Good and loving parents cannot comprehend it. We try to think of every possible alernative scenario rather than accept what is statistically most likely.

:seeya: :kimsterwink:

Wow ... what an interesting list of choices here ...

I had to vote "Other" because I cannot decide IF :

- Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her parents, and they are both involved in a cover-up.

- One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

:please: I sure hope they find little Isabel soon :please:

JMO and :moo:

that´s exactly my problem

Now this option is 1 vote ahead:

One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

That's how I voted when the poll first came out....

I thought a eye witness saw a man chases a little girl around the time the little girl went missing.

I thought a eye witness saw a man chases a little girl around the time the little girl went missing.

Thanks for your post. I don't recall having heard/read about this. Do you have a link for verification?

Please join the discussion about the Isabel Celis case on the Missing board:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189571"]AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I voted that the father did it, with the mother covering for him. My gut feeling from the very start was that he is responsible. He is just so "off". I think the mother just can't bring herself to this realization. I wouldn't rule out a sexual agenda as to why Isabel had to "disappear".

Folks, imo from day one all indicators pointed to a stranger sexual predator/s abduction..

Check this out: Child abduction; SanDiego, CA - Isabel Cellis's abduction Tucson, AZ - Same MO
Is the (CA) abduction & Isabel Celis (AZ) abduction & the SD, CA abduction related?

http://www.lapdblog.org/

One suspect Daniel Martine'z of West Hills, in the kidnapping has been apprehended, but another is still at large -- as far as reports are indicating...

Tobias Dustin Summers, 30, remains at large but a 29-year-old by the name of Daniel Martinez has been arrested on suspicion of the crimes.

LAPD/F.B.I. Seek Public’s Help Locating Child Kidnapping Suspect
Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Robbery Homicide Division and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are asking for the public’s help in locating 30-year-old Tobias Dustin Summers.

Summers is wanted in connection with the kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl from the Northridge Area. He is described as a male White, 160 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Summers is described as having close cropped hair.
Below is the release associated with this suspect:

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 around 1 a.m., a 10-year-old girl was last seen by her mother in bed at their residence in the 8000 block of Oakdale Avenue in the Northridge area. Around 3:30 a.m., the girl’s mother went to check on her and discovered that she was missing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...olice-confirm/

CBS/AP) PHOENIX - Police investigating the disappearance of 6-year-old Arizona girl Isabel Mercedes Celis confirmed Tuesday they believe she was abducted.
Pictures: 6-year-old vanishes from Arizona home
Investigators have searched the girl's Tucson, Ariz., home, interviewed more than 500 sex offenders and waded through 1,000-plus tips. So far, they haven't named a suspect.
Police previously characterized the case as a "suspicious disappearance/possible abduction."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...morning-of-girls-disappearance-149181685.html
Neighbor Alicia Stardevant lives next door to the family's home; a wall separates her bedroom from Isabel's. On Saturday she woke up to noises outside her window.
"I noticed two male voices outside my bedroom window and I also noticed their dogs just going crazy, too
," Stardevant said. "I didn't really think anything of it because it was light outside and I thought maybe someone was going for a walk."

Folks, imo from day one all indicators pointed to a stranger sexual predator/s abduction..

Check this out: Child abduction; SanDiego, CA - Isabel Cellis's abduction Tucson, AZ - Same MO
Is the (CA) abduction & Isabel Celis (AZ) abduction & the SD, CA abduction related?

http://www.lapdblog.org/

One suspect Daniel Martine'z of West Hills, in the kidnapping has been apprehended, but another is still at large -- as far as reports are indicating...

Tobias Dustin Summers, 30, remains at large but a 29-year-old by the name of Daniel Martinez has been arrested on suspicion of the crimes.

LAPD/F.B.I. Seek Public’s Help Locating Child Kidnapping Suspect
Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Robbery Homicide Division and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are asking for the public’s help in locating 30-year-old Tobias Dustin Summers.

Summers is wanted in connection with the kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl from the Northridge Area. He is described as a male White, 160 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Summers is described as having close cropped hair.
Below is the release associated with this suspect:

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 around 1 a.m., a 10-year-old girl was last seen by her mother in bed at their residence in the 8000 block of Oakdale Avenue in the Northridge area. Around 3:30 a.m., the girl’s mother went to check on her and discovered that she was missing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...olice-confirm/

CBS/AP) PHOENIX - Police investigating the disappearance of 6-year-old Arizona girl Isabel Mercedes Celis confirmed Tuesday they believe she was abducted.
Pictures: 6-year-old vanishes from Arizona home
Investigators have searched the girl's Tucson, Ariz., home, interviewed more than 500 sex offenders and waded through 1,000-plus tips. So far, they haven't named a suspect.
Police previously characterized the case as a "suspicious disappearance/possible abduction."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...morning-of-girls-disappearance-149181685.html
Neighbor Alicia Stardevant lives next door to the family's home; a wall separates her bedroom from Isabel's. On Saturday she woke up to noises outside her window.
"I noticed two male voices outside my bedroom window and I also noticed their dogs just going crazy, too
," Stardevant said. "I didn't really think anything of it because it was light outside and I thought maybe someone was going for a walk."

Thank you. I have always believed this was a stranger abduction. The dogs wouldn't have kept barking if they knew the two men.

I pray everyday for Isa and her family that one day they may have answers.

I think sometimes some just don't want to believe a child can be taken out of a home in the middle of the night without the family knowing a thing. I think it happens more than we are aware. Just like the case you have linked. I wouldn't have known about that case if I didn't read it here.

IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back