Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relieved.

The defense really didnt refute anything. The defense theories are inconsistent.

I feel very strongly that justice is going to be done in this case.

But deep in my heart I know there are other victims out there that just did not have the courage to come forward. I hope all the lives that Sandusky detroyed will find some kind of peace now knowing this sickening pedophile will be locked away for the rest of his life.

It is so hard for boys to come forward. The shame is much worse for them than it is for females and females have more of a support group than boys who are sexually abused. A lot of time even their closest male friends dont understand or want to hear it. I do see that changing somewhat but we have a long way to go to make sure boys know it is ok to tell and they will not be blamed nor ridiculed. And that should happen whether their pedophile predator is a male or female.

God bless all of the victims touched by Sandusky. May they all get the justice they richly deserve.

imo

Has anyone heard/read if Jer's Children were ever in the Courtroom? I'm dying to know that. That's huge to me. Has Sarge been out of the Courtroom since her testimony? If so that's huge to me as well.

i got it from pennlive updates that dottie did not return to the family section and was not in court afterwards

saw nothing on the kids

I am relieved.

The defense really didnt refute anything. The defense theories are inconsistent.

I feel very strongly that justice is going to be done in this case.

But deep in my heart I know there are other victims out there that just did not have the courage to come forward. I hope all the lives that Sandusky detroyed will find some kind of peace now knowing this sickening pedophile will be locked away for the rest of his life.

It is so hard for boys to come forward. The shame is much worse for them than it is for females and females have more of a support group than boys who are sexually abused. A lot of time even their closest male friends dont understand or want to hear it. I do see that changing somewhat but we have a long way to go to make sure boys know it is ok to tell and they will not be blamed nor ridiculed. And that should happen whether their pedophile predator is a male or female.

God bless all of the victims touched by Sandusky. May they all get the justice they richly deserve.

imo

yes and possibly one was somehow cowed into testifying FOR Sandusky, if you can imagine that. wow. just wow.

luckily his uncle called the SA.

It is interesting that Jerry Sandusky calls Dottie Sandusky "Sarge". I do not know about Sandusky's relationship with his parents. It sounds like he needs a motherly figure, kinda like George Anthony. Sandusky is very independent, yet he can be dependent due to his immaturity.

Here's a couple of karma ironies: Dottie has evolved into one of those "unfortunates" she was "rescuing" children from-- complete with a husband in prison. And secondly, Jerry is going to have a REAL Sarge/Sergeant to lord over his every move for the rest of his life.

:jail:

that ought to do it

althou i must tell you that seems a little light for multiple rape of minors to me

but maybe thats just me

Hopefully he will be a stooped over old jack leg in a chair by then. How old would he be, 82?

:moo:

i love it dr drainoff is called by lawyer joe and sinks jerrys ship

nice goin joe

god the last time i've seen a lawyer this bad it was jose baez

That's what I thought. He didn't seem to help the defense at all. I mean he specifically said McQueary clammed up, which was unlike him. That to me, spoke volumes... I know there was a bit of a difference in the stories but I didn't think Dranov did Sandusky any favors.

It was also weird that the defense tried to show McQueary went to some Sandusky charity events after the lockerroon incident. I believe McQueary said he TRIED to steer clear of things associated with Sandusky; he didn't say he was 100% successful, so I'm not sure they really succeeded at impeaching McQueary but who knows.

The sketch artist on IS just accidently said the names of 2 of the victims.

Very unprofessional!

Missed many details but what was the significance of the call an Uncle made? Gotta run BBL. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone heard/read if Jer's Children were ever in the Courtroom? I'm dying to know that. That's huge to me. Has Sarge been out of the Courtroom since her testimony? If so that's huge to me as well.
As I recall, some of them were on Day One. Sarge was there last week but told to leave the courtroom during the victim's testimony last week because she was a witness herself. That often happens.

Jerry and Dottie are a real team. He is offense and she is defense. 40 years of chasing boys down the field. Whoever gets buried under his tackles, he gets closer to the goal, sodomy is a touchdown. When the players grow up or move on, he cuts them and replaces them with young recruits. Oh well, those are the rules, life goes on.

Hopefully he will be a stooped over old jack leg in a chair by then. How old would he be, 82?

:moo:

Isn't Jerry 68?

Yep, born 1944. That would put him at 94.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky"]Jerry Sandusky - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

i love it dr drainoff is called by lawyer joe and sinks jerrys ship

nice goin joe

god the last time i've seen a lawyer this bad it was jose baez

Consider what he had to work with!

BTW, I had to run out to the grocery store and am catching up on IS, which I'm DVR'ing. I've watched Vinnie for many years and NEVER seen him so incensed by a defendant! He's saying Jer didn't have the GUTS to get up and defend himself, sent his wife in instead.

That's what I thought. He didn't seem to help the defense at all. I mean he specifically said McQueary clammed up, which was unlike him. That to me, spoke volumes... I know there was a bit of a difference in the stories but I didn't think Dranov did Sandusky any favors.

It was also weird that the defense tried to show McQueary went to some Sandusky charity events after the lockerroon incident. I believe McQueary said he TRIED to steer clear of things associated with Sandusky; he didn't say he was 100% successful, so I'm not sure they really succeeded at impeaching McQueary but who knows.

its almost as if there is really some justice force that at the last minute was able to rise up in an attempt to be felt.

for instance the very last defense witness was a young man who spoke FOR jerry and told that he was in the same circumstances as the accusers in that he was a Jerry favorite, went places with him, and spent the night at his house and nothing ever happened.

but the last thing that happened was that the SA asked the young man if he was aware that his uncle had repeatedly gotten in touch with them, including as recent as last night, and the young man hung his head and mumbled, no.

and that was that. defense rests.

omg...what an ending..if i was the defense atty i would have done anything but rest at that moment...anything, including fakin a heart attack...what a way to rest your case, with a character witness hanging his head and unanswered questions in the air about his testimony.

what happened? was this man molested and doesnt remember it? is he lying? what?

defense rests.

I really think the one boy's uncle thinks something happened to him & thought maybe if he sent someone to talk with him-he would tell-JMO though

I got a question for you all--If the 2 other victims comes forward-can they file a suit against them all-even though they did not testify at this trial?

Consider what he had to work with!

BTW, I had to run out to the grocery store and am catching up on IS, which I'm DVR'ing. I've watched Vinnie for many years and NEVER seen him so incensed by a defendant! He's saying Jer didn't have the GUTS to get up and defend himself, sent his wife in instead.

well i disagree with that. i think jerry WANTED to testify but joe would have none of it...its my understanding ole jerry had a pressed suit on and nice shiny new shoes, and i do think that based on his smirkin smilin demeanor throughout this trial, he is totally out of touch with reality and would have loved to testify. i mean he convinced joe to let him do the costas interview.

but there is a limit, even with joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member