John Edward's mistress writes tell- all memoir

JB Fletcher

Adversity does not build character, it reveals it.
Reaction score
Rielle Hunter, the former mistress of John Edwards and the mother of their 4-year-old daughter, has written what the publisher promise to be a revealing memoir hitting the shelves later this month.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20600520,00.html

My first thought when I saw her picture was that she has obviously had plastic surgery since she had the affair with John Edwards. She looks much better now. My second thought was...well....maybe that's best left unsaid.

OMG. No.

Guess he paid someone off.

Or the jurors were <modsnip>

Just looked at the People article and oh yeah...no doubt she had some plastic surgery, got botox and has had lots of fillers injected into her face! I hope her book flops. Go away woman - you and John Edwards. Just go away already.

:puke:

That is how I feel about both of them.

I hope she makes no money off this book... And I hope he doesn't write one either.

'A pretty face don't make no pretty heart'. Robert Palmer

Looks like a cross between the knife and that infallible digital body cream known as Photoshop. ;)

Every time I hear or see something about her, I can't help but feel like it is a slap to Elizabeth Edwards memory... I wish she (Rielle) would just go away. Unless her book is just one page that says "I was a selfish woman who made a dying woman with cancer cry... and her husband encouraged it and helped... the end. " I will not be reading it.

The publisher of her book is the same one for Jose Baez. I guess this "boutique" publishing house likes selling four or five books a year.

In the offchance someone out there had given her the benefit of doubt, she wrote a tell-all book to prove she is a real floozie..... nice. very classy.

I won't buy the book...I won't read it for free...and I won't read it unless someone pays me a whole hunka cash. ;)

Just wish JE was more of a real man. And what's-her-name was more of a real woman.

Sadly, the children have to grow up with all this garbage [that their parents created] not just in real life, but online...some people just shouldn't be allowed to procreate. /rant

What the heck does she mean - "what really happened" ? I think we pretty much know "what really happened," it wasn't pretty, and I for one sure don't want to know the details. Just ew. Just for the record, I don't let him off the hook either. Very sleazy IMO.

She doesn't seem to understand she's not helping her child out any. It would probably be easier on her as she gets older to just let the whole "thing" fade into anonymity as much as possible.

ITA....I learned all I ever want to know about their deceptive attitudes all through his trial. He's such a low-down scoundrel. I'm sure his parents are really proud of him......not!! (jmo)

I don't know which of those two are more disgusting.
That poor baby sure has some nice role models for parents huh?

OMG, has anyone seen the headlines pointing to her calling Elizabeth a witch? I refuse to read the book, but it is hard to ignore news stories about how she describes Elizabeth, in the book: Witch on wheels... venomous... crazy!

Rielle is a horrible, horrible woman... and John Edwards is just as horrible as she is.

Oh Joy! I just can't wait to run out and by myself a copy. LOL

Throw the book and the trash that wrote it in the garbage.

OMG, has anyone seen the headlines pointing to her calling Elizabeth a witch? I refuse to read the book, but it is hard to ignore news stories about how she describes Elizabeth, in the book: Witch on wheels... venomous... crazy! Rielle is a horrible, horrible woman... and John Edwards is just as horrible as she is.

BBM

IMO, the name calling of Elizabeth Edwards will turn off many, many people who might have been tempted to buy her book. This woman is clueless and stupid, who does she think she is????? She's a <modsnip> and has guts enough to think she has a 'right' to JE and to talk about the woman they wronged???

I read today that they and the child had just spent the weekend at his beach home and he seemed to be enthralled with the little girl and 'they' were being lovey dovey.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them get married now. :sick:

BBM

IMO, the name calling of Elizabeth Edwards will turn off many, many people who might have been tempted to buy her book. This woman is clueless and stupid, who does she think she is????? She's a <modsnip> and has guts enough to think she has a 'right' to JE and to talk about the woman they wronged???

I read today that they and the child had just spent the weekend at his beach home and he seemed to be enthralled with the little girl and 'they' were being lovey dovey.
I wouldn't be surprised to see them get married now. :sick:

And if they do, I will consider this book to be one GIGANTIC passive aggressive temper tantrum on the part of JE. It will be interesting to see how Elizabeth's children react to such treatment of their mother. Talk about the stephag from hell. Sheeesh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back