FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO some seem to believe Michelle was abducted from her tank of a car because she was beautiful and allowed Dale to drink? I don't get it either...some are willing to ignore the violent felon who beats women, threatened to kill Michelle, and had a major motive to want her dead...instead they place blame on Michelle because of her good looks. I just don't get it! Jealousy maybe?

So it is not possible that an attractive young woman driving an H3 could be a target for a perv?

The mind boggles doesn't it?

Tons of women have been murdered by their abusive spouses and most of them would not have been considered as pretty as Michelle. Then again, that is because the woman's looks have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she is being abused and ultimately murdered by her chronically violent and abusive Ex that has threatened to do just that.

I'm sorry. The whole appearance thing really gets under my skin as well as the veiled insinuations sometimes behind the comments.

Going out on a limb, but I think everyone here would agree that a woman's looks have nothing to do with her being abused and ultimately murdered by a chronically violent and abusive ex. (Well, unless he were violently jealous and she attracted alot of attention with her beauty, or something of that nature; then looks might be said to be relevant, though it would certainly not be her fault).

I think your confusion may stem from the fact that some posters are considering scenarios that don't involve Dale at all. In considering what those posters posit, IMO, it is important to leave Dale out of the equation. Otherwise, you end up with absurdities (such as the suggestion that a woman's looks have a bearing on her being abused, which I don't think anyone has suggested) and a boggled mind.

So it is not possible that an attractive young woman driving an H3 could be a target for a perv?

Oh no I DO think she WAS targeted by Dale. He could be a perv based on some of his Craig's List activity IMO...so maybe you are right!

Oh no I DO think she WAS targeted by Dale. He could be a perv based on some of his Craig's List activity IMO...so maybe you are right!

Let me rephrase it: you don't think that an attractive woman (any woman) could be a target for a predator (any predator)?

Going out on a limb, but I think everyone here would agree that a woman's looks have nothing to do with her being abused and ultimately murdered by a chronically violent and abusive ex. (Well, unless he were violently jealous and she attracted alot of attention with her beauty, or something of that nature; then looks might be said to be relevant, though it would certainly not be her fault).

I think your confusion may stem from the fact that some posters are considering scenarios that don't involve Dale at all. In considering what those posters posit, IMO, it is important to leave Dale out of the equation. Otherwise, you end up with absurdities (such as the suggestion that a woman's looks have a bearing on her being abused, which I don't think anyone has suggested) and a boggled mind.

Well at this point ANY scenario NOT involving Dale is wild speculation IMO as there are NO FACTS to support such a theory...she was as likely to have been abducted by aliens...not the illegals but rather the space ones...as abducted by someone other than Dale...JMO

No one said that it wasn't possible. Anything is possible if you ignore the evidence in this case. But rape, obsession by "pervs", stranger attacks, and abductions have very little to do with looks or sex.

Its about power period.

Michelle's looks are being way too obsessed over, as is her job, what she wore, how her hair looked....and I guess now what kind of car she was driving? It reminds me of the movie "The Accused."

What was she wearing, how was her hair styled....

Her looks are irrelevant.

Let me rephrase it: you don't think that an attractive woman (any woman) could be a target for a predator (any predator)?

In a general sense it is possible. In Michelle's case based on what I have seen IMO it is impossible that someone other than Dale or known by Dale abducted Michelle.

So leaving Dale out of the equation, even though he is the prime suspect, means that we have to talk about what Michelle wore to work? How her hair looked? How pretty she is...and may have put herself "out there" for some perv to come along and steal her from Dale's driveway?

I'm not confused. The tone is what it is, and again, it's offensive and I agree, full of absurdities.

IMO some seem to believe Michelle was abducted from her tank of a car because she was beautiful and allowed Dale to drink? I don't get it either...some are willing to ignore the violent felon who beats women, threatened to kill Michelle, and had a major motive to want her dead...instead they place blame on Michelle because of her good looks. I just don't get it! Jealousy maybe?

BBM

That's just it. I'm open to hearing other scenarios as to what may have happened to Michelle. But so far no other theory holds any weight IMO. What evidence is there that someone else is responsible for Michelle not being here? And I don't mean the "Dale didn't have enough time" or "he couldn't have done this alone" kind of deal. I'm sincerely questioning what else is there to really go on? How is it that Michelle was never seen alive by anyone after she dropped off the twins?

So if Dale didn't do it, then who did? Where could she be?

On another note, I've always worried about the safety of the twins (i.e Dale losing his temper, pulling a Josh Powell if he felt he was about to get arrested, etc). But I have to say, after viewing those pics and reading some of the more recent posts, I have to wonder if he is drinking on a daily basis.

No job, no real income, prime suspect when you thought you'd get away with it, being a social outcast, two 4 years olds constantly asking for something or maybe even crying for their mommy ...if he is drinking or using, those children could be in more danger than we (or at least I) initially thought.

No one said that it wasn't possible. Anything is possible if you ignore the evidence in this case. But rape, obsession by "pervs", stranger attacks, and abductions have very little to do with looks or sex.

Its about power period.

Michelle's looks are being way too obsessed over, as is her job, what she wore, how her hair looked etc. It reminds me of the movie "The Accused."

Ok then, leaving aside Dale and MP, any person can potentially be abducted by anyone at any time for any reason, and that is a fact that unfortunately is all too common. I hope there is no disagreement here.

Its about power period.

Michelle's looks are being way too obsessed over, as is her job, what she wore, how her hair looked etc. It reminds me of the movie "The Accused."

I was thinking the same thing... It's seems to be the same train of thought as "that woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing." it becomes a VERY slippery slope.

It is NEVER acceptable for a man to lay even a finger on a woman or abuse her in ANY way no MATTER how she looks.

BBM

That's just it. I'm open to hearing other scenarios as to what may have happened to Michelle. But so far no other theory holds any weight IMO. What evidence is there that someone else is responsible for Michelle not being here? And I don't mean the "Dale didn't have enough time" or "he couldn't have done this alone" kind of deal. I'm sincerely questioning what else is there to really go on? How is it that Michelle was never seen alive by anyone after she dropped off the twins?

On another note, I've always worried about the safety of the twins (i.e Dale losing his temper, pulling a Josh Powell if he felt he was about to get arrested, etc). But I have to say, after viewing those pics and reading some of the more recent posts, I have to wonder if he is drinking on a daily basis.

No job, no real income, prime suspect when you thought you'd get away with it, being a social outcast, two 4 years olds constantly asking for something or maybe even crying for their mommy ...if he is drinking or using, those children could be in more danger than we (or at least I) initially thought.

BBM... Can you link to these? I'm not sure which you mean. Thank you.

I was thinking the same thing... It's seems to be the same train of thought as "that woman deserved to be raped because of the clothes she was wearing." it becomes a VERY slippery slope.

It is NEVER acceptable for a man to lay even a finger on a woman or abuse her in ANY way no MATTER how she looks.

Jazz let's not go there please, no one has even remotely suggested that.

BBM

IMO the twinners are in SEVERE danger. It breaks my heart. I hope Dale can see he is an unfit dad and gives those kids a fighting chance to have a better life. BP and YS deserve those kids! Man up Dale...do the right thing!

This is an interesting read about what was not found in the Laci Peterson case "They claim the murder took place the night of the 23rd, and that he removed her body from the house to the pickup for transport to the warehouse on the morning of the 24th. Given the timeline they provided during the trial, Laci would have been dead from 8-12 hours before he removed her body from the house.

And YET the cadaver dog on the 27th did not detect a cadaver scent in the house, in the pickup, on the tarp/boat cover that Scott supposedly used to wrap Laci, nor the market umbrellas that he supposedly used to weigh the tarp down, nor the boat that he supposedly used to dump her in the Bay. By the time he had ended the dastardly deed, Laci was ALREADY dead for some 16 hours." http://www.pwc-sii.com/Research/editorials/why.htm

So Dale could have left Michelle in the condo for some time WITHOUT dogs picking up Michelle's scent...

I didn't follow that case but I did look up some information regarding what the cadaver dog found or didn't find and it does appear as though there was no alert in the house at all and only a mild interest in the truck, warehouse and boat. There was no full alert on any of the areas that the dog was taken to. And that would have been after the body had been stored and moved within at least a 16hr period. I also think that it was believed that she was wrapped in a tarp wasn't it? And even though the cadaver dog did not fully alert to the scent of death, it is pretty apparent that Laci Peterson was in fact murdered and dumped into a bay.

Now in this case, I think we're looking at the possibility that whether it was an impulsive act or whether it was premeditated, Michelle was removed rather quickly from the scene and disposed of. It all could have been accomplished either within minutes if DSJr removed her immediately on his own before transporting the children to his parent's home and then came back to deal with the Hummer, or whether she was left there, wrapped and hidden, until he had dropped off the children and then possibly returned with an accomplice who may have actually been the one to dispose of her in their own vehicle. Without knowing who that accomplice may be, or without having solid evidence against someone they may be considering to search that POI's vehicle(s), then LE wouldn't have been able to obtain a search warrant to bring in a cadaver dog to other potential vehicles that may have been used. And in that case it still could have been accomplished in as little as under 2 hours after death and it's possible that the cadaver dog would show little or no interest anyway.

So it is entirely possible, IMO, that a cadaver dog, if any were even used since we have not been given this information, would not have picked up on a scent either at the house or in any of the three vehicles that are typically discussed in this case. Especially if a body is wrapped very well right after death has occured.

And as a lot of us are aware, even though the cadaver dogs picked up on the scent in Casey Anthony's vehicle, investigators were unable to find any forensics of a death despite the fact that it very likely that a body had been in the trunk, in plastic, for well over 24 hours.

MOO

In a general sense it is possible. In Michelle's case based on what I have seen IMO it is impossible that someone other than Dale or known by Dale abducted Michelle.

I'll agree to disagree.

As I was reading in another thread about "Mickey Finn" cocktails, I started thinking of how Michelle could have been chemically incapacitated and moved anywhere without leaving any signs of a struggle or evidence for cadaver dogs.

Ok then, leaving aside Dale and MP, any person can potentially be abducted by anyone at any time for any reason, and that is a fact that unfortunately is all too common. I hope there is no disagreement here.

I disagree here. Most abductions are by people known to the victim at an opportune moment...just like Dale waited for the right moment to make Michelle disappear. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get