GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack was the "eye" of Addie's "storm"
Love is powerful, so is the heat of passion,
it was said Zack "snapped"~ in his defense...
with all the heart ache he endured, with no
help... it's just all so sad!

Adam Feinstein ‏@adam_feinstein
Read an exclusive interview with director Adam Feinstein at http://abc.tv/OpvbQ8 to learn more about the making of #finalwitness
View summary
Reply Retweet Favorite

Adam Feinstein ‏@adam_feinstein
RT @marsha_rose: #finalwitness is really riveting. Would love to see a full length film from the directors one day WORKIN ON IT:) thank you
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

MAS has dead looking eyes... she really looks Spooky!

wonder how much she got paid....

Does anyone know when this was filmed....

On the news after the show here locally on the same channel, it saws she did the interview a few months ago.

Oh my!! I'm glad you guys saw that episode of whatever it was that was on LOL I didn't even know it was going to be coming on, or that she was going to be on it!! My mom told me, I think that the girl on TV right now may be involved in killing that girl! LOL I put it on and sure enough it was her!!!

I'm shocked! I really do believe it was her idea to cut her up, she saw her friend almost get away with it and figured why not!??

I've been following in the case since it's local, just never really commented!

MAS...her emotions... IMO are real... HOW did she end up where she is now???
WHAT happened to Jaren and WHY????

IDC about her emotions! JMO but did you see the news report!! Those people know she and TS did it IMO they would NOT even show their faces!!!!! They said she and TS died their hair right there in her kitchen...now she said they know it was to hide something!!!!! I believe they said they got her laptop!!! I hope something is on there!

I really have no sympathy for MAS AT ALL!!!

If she did kill Jaren or have anything to do with it or know anything about it and not say anything well...I HATE HER FOR IT!!! I'm very upset right now!! I shouldnt have watched that..I have to get off of here to collect my emotions ...I better go to bed and wake myself recollected in the morning bc I am REALLY DROVE!

Yall have a good night! I have to clear my head!!!

Does the director know MAS is a suspect in a "similar" (for lack of a better word) murder?

Probably! He has a facebook for "Final Witness"

Not sure I can link it though!

Gah! I did post the wrong episode! lol, I'm sooooo sorry. It should be up in a little bit! Sorry guys, but the link should be correct.

I have to watch it again. I could hardly keep my eyes open, I was so tired.

I want to see where MAS talks about ZB dismembering AH. The way she acted when she said it, her description of it.

She missed her calling. Instead of stripping she should have tried acting. Alligator tears. And it freaks me out that she repeated such a hellacious scene all over again with Jaren. FYI - their old apartment now sits above a Voodoo Emporium.....

As this is my first post, I apologize in advance for any errors in form or content. I have been following the WS discussions on the JL case since our local news media in NOLA lapsed in updates on the case (which was shortly after the arrest of MAS and TS and the search of the house in Kenner.) Around that same time, I had the strange occurrence at a local K Mart store when I found myself in the customer service line with a dancer from Temptations. She explained to the cashier that she was returning shoes that she would not be needing because she had quit her job.She went on to say that she worked at the same club with the girl who was recently found murdered and that she did not feel safe any longer. The cashier listened but did not seem too familiar with JL's story, and as much as I wanted to ask her all the questions I had of my own (or had read on WS), it was not the time or place. It was enough for me to know she realized that she and others could easily find themselves in the same situation as JL, in spite of the fact that MAS and TS were in jail on other charges.

Ever since the Temptations video was aired to the public, I felt MAS and TS were regulars there. They walked in confidently and made a beeline for what they were there for. The doorperson gives MAS a thumbs up as she dashes behind TS. Given the short amount of time they supposedly spent there before leaving with JL, I think they had prearranged for her to leave with them, or JL had accepted a similar invitation from them before this one. After watching tonight's episode of Final Witness, I think it's likely that JL knew one or both MAS and TS. There seems to be a code of silence with many of the dancers and employees of these clubs due to the (illegal drug and sex) environment they work in.

As for what happened to JL, I think happened closer to the first discoveries on the beach than what some on WS have proposed. It is common for families from NOLA and surrounding cities to have camps and vacation homes on the MS Gulfcoast. Maybe someone in MAS's family has property in that area? Or maybe someone from the clubs, an employee or regular client has a place in MS that the dancers frequent? And JL's, MAS's, or TS's possible connections to HM might also have placed them in the Pearlington or Bay St. Louis area near HM's family.

Maybe LE is taking its time b/c there are so many dots to connect with so many possible connections to TS? I hope when JL's case is solved so are many others for those families who need to know what happened to their daughters, sisters, and young mothers.

She missed her calling. Instead of stripping she should have tried acting. Alligator tears. And it freaks me out that she repeated such a hellacious scene all over again with Jaren. FYI - their old apartment now sits above a Voodoo Emporium.....

I thought she was a "street performer" throwing around a fire baton???
Did she strip too? From all the pics I've seen she looked too emaciated but hey... maybe she was a stripper!

She must have wanted to relive Addie's death (so to speak)do we REALLY know she wasn't present? I mean Addie did throw Zack out for "cheating" could he have cheated with her? Sounded to me like she thought he was "all that" and a bag of chips... :dunno: Maybe that was where the alligator tears came from?
How did she go from all broken up during her interview about Addie's death in May 2011 to doing it to/assisting/covering for TS or whatever she did to/with Jaren 13 months later? :waitasec:

I wonder if LE just let it be with Zack's suicide note? Maybe MAS HAD gotten away with it before? Just speculating...
moo

As this is my first post, I apologize in advance for any errors in form or content. I have been following the WS discussions on the JL case since our local news media in NOLA lapsed in updates on the case (which was shortly after the arrest of MAS and TS and the search of the house in Kenner.) Around that same time, I had the strange occurrence at a local K Mart store when I found myself in the customer service line with a dancer from Temptations. She explained to the cashier that she was returning shoes that she would not be needing because she had quit her job.She went on to say that she worked at the same club with the girl who was recently found murdered and that she did not feel safe any longer. The cashier listened but did not seem too familiar with JL's story, and as much as I wanted to ask her all the questions I had of my own (or had read on WS), it was not the time or place. It was enough for me to know she realized that she and others could easily find themselves in the same situation as JL, in spite of the fact that MAS and TS were in jail on other charges.

Ever since the Temptations video was aired to the public, I felt MAS and TS were regulars there. They walked in confidently and made a beeline for what they were there for. The doorperson gives MAS a thumbs up as she dashes behind TS. Given the short amount of time they supposedly spent there before leaving with JL, I think they had prearranged for her to leave with them, or JL had accepted a similar invitation from them before this one. After watching tonight's episode of Final Witness, I think it's likely that JL knew one or both MAS and TS. There seems to be a code of silence with many of the dancers and employees of these clubs due to the (illegal drug and sex) environment they work in.

As for what happened to JL, I think happened closer to the first discoveries on the beach than what some on WS have proposed. It is common for families from NOLA and surrounding cities to have camps and vacation homes on the MS Gulfcoast. Maybe someone in MAS's family has property in that area? Or maybe someone from the clubs, an employee or regular client has a place in MS that the dancers frequent? And JL's, MAS's, or TS's possible connections to HM might also have placed them in the Pearlington or Bay St. Louis area near HM's family.

Maybe LE is taking its time b/c there are so many dots to connect with so many possible connections to TS? I hope when JL's case is solved so are many others for those families who need to know what happened to their daughters, sisters, and young mothers.
Regarding the bolded part, that possibility has been considered. No answers yet.

Not one mention of Addie's family - not even her brother. I'm sure it's a legal issue that prevents anyone retelling what Addie told them about her brother.

The story, as presented, is exactly the way I understand it from what I've read. With the exception that they omitted AH's claims about what her brother did to her.

Regarding PTSD and Katrina as applies to ZB - not sure it applies. The show points out that Addie and Zach didn't see the bad things that happened during Katrina firsthand. They said that the people in the Quarter weren't aware of what was going on just a short distance away from them for at least a week. Basically they were in a ghost town with limited resources but weren't dealing with flooding or trapped and starving people. They found out later but not while it was happening so they weren't in the thick of that horrific situation. It's the people who endured and survived the wait not knowing what was taking so long that may have ended up with PTSD, not to mention they were displaced from their homes. :waitasec:

In addition, I read where one of Zach's fellow soldiers claims that they didn't experience any action in Iraq and had not witnessed horrific things there. On the show tonight, someone from his unit was featured ever so briefly. No reports of frontline battle or descriptions of exposure to war related trauma were given about the time they spent in Iraq. I'm not convinced that either one of those experiences caused Zach to crumble.

ZB wrote that he always knew he was no good. An explanation wasn't offered as to why he felt that way about himself but I guess he found a way to prove it to himself. Other people didn't feel that way about him. He also wrote that he felt no remorse about what he did to Addie and he knew that was wrong. Something just wasn't right with him. It may be just that simple. It's beyond me but, if he says its so, then why assign excuses to explain what he did to Addie. There are none.

"What they had was something I always wanted.
It was very beautiful to watch, at first."

That's what MAS said about AH and ZB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members