Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it up in the top section of the Caylee thread - the top third?

Nope. That day's threads are MIA, as far as I can tell. All the leading up to, but not including July 5, 2011. I guess we were all too angry/upset, TO's coulda been flying left and right...MOD's were probably doing it too! IDK, I just have looked for the thread before, and never did find it. Thanks anyway!

Blonde Girl made an offer a little bit upthread of her eBook to anyone who PM's her.

Please don't buy the book. Stay strong!

wow. i love this place. u guys are awesome and always there so caylee will not be forgotten. LOVE!!!!!

:seeya: This place is like See's Candy-A fun habit:rocker:

I watched GVS last night and ya know, the way JB built this story of the pool is ridiculous! Notice how the story grew from the time he was on I think it was Dr. D? Now he tries to make a point of how Caylee ran off at TL and went running for the pool there. This was imo, the only story that could stick, because it kept being talked about, it does not make it the truth. I think some of those fantasy forensics rubbed off on him.

Nope. That day's threads are MIA, as far as I can tell. All the leading up to, but not including July 5, 2011. I guess we were all too angry/upset, TO's coulda been flying left and right...MOD's were probably doing it too! IDK, I just have looked for the thread before, and never did find it. Thanks anyway!

I did hear a rumour that the Hinky's files are posted somewhere online - but I bet the actual trial is youtubed somewhere out there.

Blonde Girl made an offer a little bit upthread of her eBook to anyone who PM's her.

Please don't buy the book. Stay strong!

On my way to Barnes and Nobles to read it for free. I could get a free sample on my nook but i refuse to contribute to positive statistics.

I must say, i was on the fence about the sexual abuse allegations, thinking there MUST be something to it. Now THIS? South Park?

Now that hinky meter is down, i no longer have the timeline. When did she first speak to the psychiatrists? Was it after sitting in jail for a year dreaming up this crap? Puuuuullllllleeeezzzeeeee

Are you all looking for the sidebar from July 5, 2011?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6849902#post6849902"]2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

On my way to Barnes and Nobles to read it for free. I could get a free sample on my nook but i refuse to contribute to positive statistics.

I must say, i was on the fence about the sexual abuse allegations, thinking there MUST be something to it. Now THIS? South Park?

Now that hinky meter is down, i no longer have the timeline. When did she first speak to the psychiatrists? Was it after sitting in jail for a year dreaming up this crap? Puuuuullllllleeeezzzeeeee

Totally agree. Learning all I need to know about the book by reading here and comments on-line.

My memory is mush but I am thinking she didn't see the psychiatrists for some time - perhaps 2009?

For the people just checking in - I was able to get my hands on the e-book
Please do NOT waste your money on this puke fest!
You can log into my account and read it on your browser (works with all browsers but IE)
PM me for log in info!

Please pass this info on. I don't want to see him make a dime off this bs.
I went into this book with an extremely open mind and feeling a little bit bad for Jose... until chapter 6, when it because blatantly obvious that he just wanted to make a buck off of selling lies, smear George Anthony & Roy Kronk even more.... and to get back at Ashton.

Bumpity bump.

Oh you are looking for that thread - that was a mean one that went on for about a month - I hope that isn't the thread you are looking for - it was BRUTAL - I think I still have some of the bruises...let me see if I can remember what it was called....

Totally agree. Learning all I need to know about the book by reading here and comments on-line.

My memory is mush but I am thinking she didn't see the psychiatrists for some time - perhaps 2009?

She saw a number of them, beyond the one I think Lenamon brought in, but during her incarceration, Jose brought in three or four who walked away. There were two around the end of the trial, during the failed PTSS defense, whose testimony Baez declined to introduce at trial, because he "learned" that Ashton would also have to depose them.

I believe it was at the end of the trial when the story really "flowered"...

Are you all looking for the sidebar from July 5, 2011?

2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It was definitely crowded in the WS chat as the threads shut down I think at one point. (Ha, I bet most folks here might not even know about how to get there....was a great time to do IMMEDIATE chat vs. refresh/refresh/refresh and loading up the cache, lol!) I had thought about capturing for posterity that day chat, but I did not. too bad.

Thanks ANJ! I never could find either the side bar thread for that day, OR the trial thread for the day. And, LG...I am not sure which brutal thread you speak of, I was missing in action from ANY website for quite some time after the verdict. So, if you find it, thanks in advance!

I couldn't come in for about four days and by then we had lots of new members who were "winners"..what does that tell you?

Nonetheless, most of us stood our ground...one of the hardest things I've ever done - hard to type when I'm bawling...

She saw a number of them, beyond the one I think Lenamon brought in, but during her incarceration, Jose brought in three or four who walked away. There were two around the end of the trial, during the failed PTSS defense, whose testimony Baez declined to introduce at trial, because he "learned" that Ashton would also have to depose them.

One of my favorite quotes from the trial was a comment that one of them made to the SA's.......and that was "I don't want to be a vector of the story"... lol! Perhaps another question for him on his talk show rounds.......but it's not gonna happen. PR for book.....all questions will be nice/nice.......how it's done. Guess Baez should be considered a vector (vector....think of a mosquito, who carries a disease and transmits to all something potentially deadly.....yep!!)

LG do you know how long it was before she was first interviewed by a psychiatrist or psychologist and told them the story of abuse?

Thanks.

You know... I just cant believe how naive Baez is and how the felon has him and Mason wrapped around her finger. I really have never seen anything like this.

They said George didnt react or deny when confronted with the abuse allegations... I believe that he probably lived in fear that she would accuse him of something...probably for a long time. George probably wasnt surprised by the allegation because she had probably threatened him with something similar before.

Mason and Baez are playing with FIRE!! If she will do this to George... Make no mistake she will have no problem accusing them of something to. Sounds like she is preparing her story now watching all that TV. I believe it is only a matter of time...as soon as they have no futher use to her.

Wonder when that will be.. ?

:truce: Sort of makes me wonder now why he went out to buy the gun. Don't get me wrong, but I'd imagine in some people's minds, if they were accused of something like this, right on the heels of a 'missing child', they might feel there's no hope. Got to remember here now too, although it might have been eons since this accident JB spoke about GA being involved in, we don't know what kind of mind set GA could have been in. We really don't know anything more than what was dished out. The saddest thing for certain is a lot of people lied and continue to lie and Caylee is only a distant memory.

LG do you know how long it was before she was first interviewed by a psychiatrist or psychologist and told them the story of abuse?

Thanks.

No I don't - it's hard to tell because she worked with that social worker person (defense) while in jail - but if you remember "the jail letters" to Cookie - I believe that was the first time this stuff came out - and a bit with Jesse Grund - but really nothing we heard about because no depos were done by the psychiatrists as she was initially declared fit to stand trial.

There was that strange Dr. who was on Dr. Drew - with the hair and beard but he was talking about no mental illness - so really the ones toward the end of the trial is all I can remember that are documented.

For the people just checking in - I was able to get my hands on the e-book
Please do NOT waste your money on this puke fest!
You can log into my account and read it on your browser (works with all browsers but IE)
PM me for log in info!

Please pass this info on. I don't want to see him make a dime off this bs.
I went into this book with an extremely open mind and feeling a little bit bad for Jose... until chapter 6, when it because blatantly obvious that he just wanted to make a buck off of selling lies, smear George Anthony & Roy Kronk even more.... and to get back at Ashton.

Big thank you to Blonde_Gurrl :rocker: I wanted to read the book but there was no way I was going to buy it. I'm only just starting chapter four and I'm already appalled all over again. Going to take a quick swim in the lake to cool down and then it's back to reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23