Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
:silly:

:laugh:

:yesss:

:razz:

BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO!!!

And it didn't stop even after the trial, it seems.

CM stated not long ago that Casey is into "Hunger Games." Someone mentioned that might be the basis for the supposed Post-It-Note threat against Casey we heard of some months back. I looked up "Hunger Games" and sure enough, it speaks of Post-It-Note assasins

Really, this all seems too much to be coincidence. And a person doing something like this to this degree would have to have a few screws loose, IMO

We can have fun with it but when you really think it through, it's chilling.
:banghead::banghead: Ok folks, some of us do not catch on quick! I saw a few posts about the post it note assassin but totally missed the obvious connection to her post it note threats on the door where she was. FTLOG thks is just bizarre!

Tricia is going on Levi Page's show tonight. Maybe she will talk about the ICA/JB/SP connection
I thought his show was mon to thurs...by the way he was on JVM show Tuesday night.
As tradition, link please!

I watched this and felt pretty sick to my stomach reliving it all...ugh.

So Baez is saying that poor little Casey was lying there in a fetal position, and she just trusted Daddy to take care of it for her. OKAY. Then what....

So are we to believe that George, the former homicide detective, wrapped up his dead granddaughter, using blankets, garbage bags and laundry bags from his own garage? And then he went right down the street and dumped her like trash in the woods by his home? Ok....Sure.

But wait, why did the trunk smell so bad, if she was only in the trunk immediately after her death and only for a few minutes?

And why would George do that and then let Casey go off and party for weeks? Wasn't he concerned that he would be busted for murder?

And if George used that duct tape, why didn't he get rid of it?

Why did Casey wait for a year, sitting on the edge of death row, and continue to talk about the nanny story?

She could have told the cops this story the first night and George would have been brought in for questioning. Makes no sense at all.

ITA. Jose's stock answer these days seems to be that those are simply pesky lingering questions we may never get answered.

How convenient for him.

ITA. Jose's stock answer these days seems to be that those are simply pesky lingering questions we may never get answered.

How convenient for him.

Seems to me those pesky questions have already been answered everywhere including the courtroom - just not in his brain functions...:banghead:

was that four convictions for lying to run consecutively? :waitasec:

Thank you to A_news_junkie, Logicalgirl and everyone else that has contributed to the debunking of Jose's book and KC's lies. It's been one helluva horrible day for me and the reading of this thread has helped some. It's good to see familiar "faces" back in the thread again.

Oh gosh - don't thank me - I'm just the silly friend in the background egging my good friend on and thinking up more mischievious stuff - all the while hollering - oh go on - do it - it's brilliant...

You get my drift...backroom trouble maker....:blushing:

_News with some great help from Strawberry have been doing the heavy lifting....they so deserve thanks and applause from all of us...

OMG. Did anyone see this? Baez is saying that Casey Anthony said George is Caylee's father and that George killed Caylee to remove evidence of sexual abuse.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...aylee-killed-toddler-hide-evidence-abuse.html

That was one of the things FCA originally said "according to Baez"....complete carp of course.

I don't like George and so much about him - but I just HATE this incest/pervert/pedophile label when there is absolutely no such evidence - not a shred! :banghead: People always remember this kind of stuff and say stupid things like - well where there's smoke there's fire....unbelieveable - the only smoke out there is the stuff that goes with the smoke and mirror act the defense did to set this monster free.

You look at articles like that and then I see pepple say "oh George and FCA have made up" and "George just tells CA to tell FCA -hi" - are you freaking kidding me? Somebody should be watching him to make sure he hasn't bought himself another gun...

Seems to me those pesky questions have already been answered everywhere including the courtroom - just not in his brain functions...:banghead:

was that four convictions for lying to run consecutively? :waitasec:

All I know with all this talk about GA 'helping', LE playing with the tape recorder, never mind there was a trial already, you(the public)would think these statements of JB's would draw someone out to legally look into these statements by way of at least another courtroom. Somebody has to at least care enough to do that, you'd think, nonsense or no nonsense. He just can't say these things and leave it all hang out without any retribution of any kind, kwim? I mean unless he tagged it as cosmic science fiction.

Btw, :waitasec:I'm I in trouble in here again? Did I make a mistake again? Laughed when I shouldn't have? I always like to know these things:seeya:

All I know with all this talk about GA 'helping', LE playing with the tape recorder, never mind there was a trial already, you(the public)would think these statements of JB's would draw someone out to legally look into these statements by way of at least another courtroom. Somebody has to at least care enough to do that, you'd think, nonsense or no nonsense. He just can't say these things and leave it all hang out without any retribution of any kind, kwim? I mean unless he tagged it as cosmic science fiction.

Btw, :waitasec:I'm I in trouble in here again? Did I make a mistake again? Laughed when I shouldn't have? I always like to know these things:seeya:

HuH? I think not many people here - I wandered back in here and thought I was almost talking to myself.

We asked AZLawyer when we started reading excerpts of the book whether or not this was slanderous or not. Apparently he is covered as long as he says this is what FCA told me.
Now whether or not she has actually said these things - who knows - she'd lie on any stand about anything so...it would be a he said/she said...:banghead: :banghead:

Reality is, if someone wanted to kill Casey they wouldn't leave her a post-it-note to warn her. She'd just be dead. KWIM?

If they wanted to kidnap her, the same thing. I don't think that if anyone were serious enough to do it, that they'd forewarn her.

Exactly. That's why I don't think any note was left and if one was she wrote it herself. But more likely nothing happened but she/they wanted some attention to come her way so a story was cooked up.

Now, however, with all this breaking there is a comment on Hal's blog from someone pointing out the Hunger Games post-it note aspect. The post-it scenario may not be in a book but it is online and the comment links it. I do not recall when that all happened so I cannot say the info was online at that time, but it's sure a weird *coincidence*, kwim?

That was one of the things FCA originally said "according to Baez"....complete carp of course.

I don't like George and so much about him - but I just HATE this incest/pervert/pedophile label when there is absolutely no such evidence - not a shred! :banghead: People always remember this kind of stuff and say stupid things like - well where there's smoke there's fire....unbelieveable - the only smoke out there is the stuff that goes with the smoke and mirror act the defense did to set this monster free.

Very true, lg. Just recently there was news of yet another innocent man who spent 5 years out of I believe it was a 10 year plea agreement in prison for a sexual crime he did not commit and it was proven he did not commit. I just cannot make my mind understand any which way how JB can say this, come to this conclusion without real proof, at the same time, I do not understand why GA isn't fighting mad, has done nothing about it or he wasn't investigated either. Anybody else would be beyond P.O'd.

I think about this, this darn radio call in show, remember that? How the finger went right against GA and I have to wonder now, just who exactly did do that? Who Did That? Because although no book from CA, it sure is in this drivel. :waitasec: Now, I'd have to ask of JB, was fca in or around the Houston area at that same time? It's a reasonable question. imo.

Alright, I'm now asking for a little help here, tia. Could someone go back in time, see what date if any, JB was in TX. and check the date of that phone call? Let's see what the Sleuthers can bring up. I think it'd be a bit interesting, imo.

Okay, I have another South Park for you all to watch. Gulp!

Before you watch it, think back and recall a few key parts of this case.

Do you.....

• Remember KC (and CA) insisted Caylee's father's name was "Eric?"
  • Remember how they told others she couldn't remember who the dad was, b/c she was too drunk at the time of conception?
  • Remember how the family seemed so unconcerned and complacent about Caylee not having a father, ever, at all? Other kids have a dad... but so what if Caylee doesn't; apparently a total non-issue for the A's.
  • Remember the loving and detailed remembrance CA gave on GVS (pretty sure it was that show) about Caylee playing tea party so adorably with her stuffed animals, serving them individually and talking to them all, having set them in little chairs around her little table, including a stuffed PANDA bear?
  • Remember the HUGE, unsolved (to this day) mystery about who Caylee's father was?
  • Remember that KC, who couldn't possibly be pregnant per CA, since she was a virgin, was actually a true <modsnip>, urm .... active player, sleeping with many different guys, and how appalling it was as we discovered just how many there really were?
  • Remember that after Caylee's birth, there was a paternity test that disproved KC's story that Jesse was the father? In other words, KC said who the father was, but it was not true.
  • Remember KC's wild drunken partying at Fusion and elsewhere?
  • Remember how the world gawked at the photos of the dark-haired, drunk, man-chasing woman dancing her *advertiser censored* off with anybody and everybody, with beer bottle in hand? (Think of the blue dress pics! This will make more sense after you watch!)
  • Remember "Cookie." & "Muffin." (jail names)
  • Remember KC baking cookies and/or brownies and offering them sweetly to Padilla's group (even said to have taken them to JB office during those lonnnnnnnnnnnng days!)
  • Remember how unaffected KC was after the 'drowning' and went off just her normal giggly self.
  • Remember how some of the different candidates for baby's mystery paternity come from varied demographic groups.
  • Remember KC's <ughh> attraction to law enforcement officers, plus a policeman as a father-like figure.
  • Remember grandpa in a wheelchair, visiting with the toddler generation, watching TV together.
  • Remember Suburban Drive disposal site, complete with wooded area along the side of the road, and a yellow cautionary road sign, like a school zone sign.
  • Remember how we described Caylee when we first learned of her -The sweet, gullible tiny child...the trusting, innocent, silent one... whose sudden disturbing death was shocking and tragic.
  • Remember the child whose gruesome remains were in the back of a car
  • Remember how KC vehicle allegedly had a lot of mechanical trouble and required lots of $$$ for "repairs."
  • Remember about the story and news/actual video of the child's death becoming a huge hit all over the country, winning big money for those who exploited it?
  • Remember how the mystery of Caylee's paternity has never been solved; how the drama endures, even though there have been forensic DNA tests (Jessie, then LA and GA), which were anxiously awaited, but the drama of the big "reveal" yielded no answers, etc.? (Even Jesus Ortiz)
  • Remember all the videos of Caylee (that ended up being sold)
  • Remember KC when she was pissed off on the jail video - the chopy-breathy voice ('Will someone let me talk!') Remember how she turned red and got fisties?
  • Remember what food the A's all love (chili, in case you don't remember!)
Now, with those thoughts in mind, watch this episode, then come back and finish reading the post!
Here is the full episode: WARNING ADULT CONTENT AND LANGUAGE

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s01e13-cartmans-mom-is-a-dirty-*advertiser censored*
"Cartman's Mom is a Dirty *advertiser censored*"
Season 1, Episode 13 (season finale)
First aired in U.S. February 25, 1998

The typed script:
http://www.weeklyscript.com/South%20Park%20-%20113%20-%20Cartman%27s%20Mom%20Is%20A%20Dirty%20Slut.txt

Now that you have watched it

The episode ended as a cliffhanger -- with the paternity still an open question, with a promise that the mystery would be revealed in the next season. It was not, which caused viewers to protest and complain bitterly.

When the paternity mystery was finally revisited in a much later season, it was rather anti-climax... the question was still never answered, as the "reveal" was that NO ONE was the father, as the child's mother was a hermaphrodite who fathered her own child.... never mind (extreme and that part we don't need to know) BUT, GET THIS:

When Eric Cartman, finally does learn his true father's identity it happens to be the father of his arch rival..... what does he do? He kills the arch rival kid's parents (the dad is his biodad, too), and feeds them to the kid, in the form of (wait for it....) ....... chili.

caseycartman.jpg

HuH? I think not many people here - I wandered back in here and thought I was almost talking to myself.

We asked AZLawyer when we started reading excerpts of the book whether or not this was slanderous or not. Apparently he is covered as long as he says this is what FCA told me.
Now whether or not she has actually said these things - who knows - she'd lie on any stand about anything so...it would be a he said/she said...:banghead: :banghead:

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable, not that I want to see GA or anybody else in any trouble, but (shaking my head and going away now) heresay means nothing, even in print? I guess it's true, can't use it in court either.

Okay, I have another South Park for you all to watch. Gulp!

Before you watch it, think back and recall a few key parts of this case.

Do you.....

• Remember KC (and CA) insisted Caylee's father's name was "Eric?"
  • Remember how they told others she couldn't remember who the dad was, b/c she was too drunk at the time of conception?
  • Remember how the family seemed so unconcerned and complacent about Caylee not having a father, ever, at all? Other kids have a dad... but so what if Caylee doesn't; apparently a total non-issue for the A's.
  • Remember the loving and detailed remembrance CA gave on GVS (pretty sure it was that show) about Caylee playing tea party so adorably with her stuffed animals, serving them individually and talking to them all, having set them in little chairs around her little table, including a stuffed PANDA bear?
  • Remember the HUGE, unsolved (to this day) mystery about who Caylee's father was?
  • Remember that KC, who couldn't possibly be pregnant per CA, since she was a virgin, was actually a true <modsnip>, urm .... active player, sleeping with many different guys, and how appalling it was as we discovered just how many there really were?
  • Remember that after Caylee's birth, there was a paternity test that disproved KC's story that Jesse was the father? KC said who the father was, but it was not true.
  • Remember KC's wild drunken partying at Fusion and elsewhere ?
  • Remember how the world gaulked at the photos of the dark-haired, drunk, man- chasing, woman dancing her *advertiser censored* off with anybody and everybody, with beer bottle in hand? (Think of the blue dress pics! This will make more sense after you watch!)
  • Remember "Cookie." & "Muffin." (jail names)
  • Remember KC baking cookies and/or brownies and offering them sweetly to Padilla's group (even said to have taken them to JB office during those lonnnnnnnnnnnng days!)
  • Remember how unaffected KC was after the 'drowning' and went off just her normal giggly self
  • Remember all the different candidates for baby's mystery paternity come from varied demographic groups.
  • Remember KC's <ughh> attraction to law enforcement officers, plus a policeman as a father-like figure.
  • Remember grandpa in a wheelchair, visiting with the younger generation, watching TV together.
  • Remember Suburban Drive disposal site, complete with wooded area along the side of the road, and a yellow cautionary road sign, like a school zone sign.
  • Remember how we described Caylee when we first learned of her -The sweet, gullible tiny child...the trusting, innocent, silent one... whose sudden disturbing death was shocking and tragic
  • Remember the child whose gruesome remains were in the back of a car
  • Remember how KC vehicle allegedly had a lot of mechanical trouble and required lots of $$$ to repairs
  • Remember about the story and news/actual video of the child's death becoming a huge hit all over the country, winning big money for those who exploited it?
  • Remember how the mystery of Caylee's paternity has never been solved; how the drama endures, even though there have been forensic DNA tests(Jessie, then LA and GA), which were anxiously awaited, but the drama of the big "reveal" yielded no answers, etc.? (Even Jesus Ortiz)
  • Remember all the videos of Caylee (that ended up being sold)
  • Remember KC when she was pissed off on the jail video - the chop-breathy voice (will someone let me talk.)Remember how she turned red and got fisties?~
  • Remember what food the A's all love (chili, in case you don't remember!)

Now, Watch the video then come back to this post and read what is below the links to the episode.

Now, with those thoughts in mind, watch this episode.
Here is the full episode:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s01e13-cartmans-mom-is-a-dirty-*advertiser censored*
"Cartman's Mom is a Dirty *advertiser censored*"
Season 1, Episode 13 (season finale)
First aired in U.S. February 25, 1998

The typed script:
http://www.weeklyscript.com/South Park - 113 - Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty *advertiser censored*.txt

Now that you have watched it

The episode ended as a cliffhanger -- with the paternity still an open question, with a promise that the mystery would be revealed in the next season. It was not, which caused viewers to protest and complain bitterly.

When the paternity mystery was finally revisited in a much later season, it was rather anti-climax... the question was still never answered, as the "reveal" was that NO ONE was the father, as the child's mother was a hermaphrodite who fathered her own child.... never mind (extreme and that part we don't need to know) BUT, GET THIS:

When Eric Cartman, finally does learn his true father's identity it happens to be the father of his arch rival..... what does he do? He kills the arch rival kid's parents (the dad is his biodad, too), and feeds them to the kid, in the form of (wait for it....) ....... chili.

caseycartman.jpg

O M G! You're so good (Don't let that go to your head:) ). This needs to be forwarded on, to somebody.

Think about it. The reason he CAN say this stuff WITHOUT threat of lrgal action is that George thinks it is perfectly alright ...whatever it takes to rehab his precious daughter. LG, you and I disagree on this one point. But I lurve you anyways.

Exactly. That's why I don't think any note was left and if one was she wrote it herself. But more likely nothing happened but she/they wanted some attention to come her way so a story was cooked up.

Now, however, with all this breaking there is a comment on Hal's blog from someone pointing out the Hunger Games post-it note aspect. The post-it scenario may not be in a book but it is online and the comment links it. I do not recall when that all happened so I cannot say the info was online at that time, but it's sure a weird *coincidence*, kwim?

If I have the timing right, I think that she used the phantom note as an excuse to abruptly leave the Church property. By then she had worn out their welcome mat and was abusing their hospitality - she was ready to move on to somewhere with some night life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks