Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlywings

Would you remember who posted the rumour that when they drove past the BC house they saw 2 people putting something in the car late that Thursday night?

Do you also recall a poster saying something about GBC cleaning the car when police arrived.
Maybe someone else remembers these posts.
Thanks

This was the post which first mentioned the two people putting something in car.....

05-19-2012, 03:03 PM
BrookieLocal
Registered User Join Date: May 2012

"Hi everyone, last night I had dinner with a friend who I only see once a year. She told me one of her good friends spoke to Allison B-C at the school on the Thursday 19th April, during the cross country. That night she drove past the B-C house and looked up the driveway and saw 2 people putting something into the back of the white Prado. She did wonder what they were doing at 11 pm at night. When she heard the reports on the Friday morning of Allison going missing she contacted the police straight away. I know this is second-hand info but I was pretty shocked! Wonder if it is true?
Also spoke to the person who told me the lawyer was there on the Friday morning when the police arrived, asked him how the lawyer would get there from the gold coast as such a long way. Turns out it was a local lawyer, a friend of GB-C, the gold coast lawyer was hired later in the day."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172680&page=9

What if they were planning to split - with divorce & division of assets. Only he promised to try again, seek counselling to keep the family together. Meanwhile he borrows heavily, runs the Business into the ground and move assets offshore or into his parents names. On finally splitting, there is nothing to divide with her.
All only a thought or two.
I'm torn by so many conflicting theories - but I think: it wasn't premeditated - not that night, surely you would have a solid alibi or make it look accidental. Not have your children present - they were going to be away the following night. she was washed down from upstream not expecting her to turn up.
Sorry just had to get it out...

i also meant to post earlier that a friend of mine bought their current house from gbc (and his father was also there at most of their meetings) and he distinctly told her that he "owned a house on 10 acres" in brookfield. that was just under 5 years ago - the crappier mail reported that they had been in the rented house for 6 years. could it be that GBC tells porky pies:what:

nbc was a total nob - kept going on about how he was born in "keeenya you know" and when my friend's baby cried he said he soon sorted his kids out when they cried as babies.

This link is more reliable, takes you through the stages. I can assure you we had caterpillars here until recent weeks.
http://www.brisbaneinsects.com/brisbane_noct/ProcessionaryCaterpillar.htm

Thanks Karo, this article was fascinating. I will look at caterpillars in a whole different light in future. Until this case, I was unaware that they could cause rashes etc. I was also intrigued to learn from the article that they can cause asthma. I hope all the mums with youngsters on here will take note of that and be a bit careful when the little ones find caterpillars.

I thought it was amazing the way they all line up together on a leaf to feed. There is just so much to nature and it is truly fascinating. We are the ones with the large brain, but how much do we really know?

I have been told by a very reliable source that there were 2 people cleaning the car when the police arrived and the police confiscated the vacuum cleaner which was in the hand of the 2nd person.
Call it gossip if u wish but I believe what I was told.
Keep up the great work - justice for Alison!

I have heard the same thing from someone who I think is pretty reliable as well.
Exactly what you have just said.

This I only heard in the last few days and I have been searching for that particular post to re read but can't find it. I gave up and asked Marlywings to help me.

All IMO

First time he would have zipped something up? Think he'd been use to unzipping til then.

you are hilarious:......just skipping through posts and when things get all morbid or depressing or both you jump in and lighten the mood:.......very cool

Thanks Karo, this article was fascinating. I will look at caterpillars in a whole different light in future. Until this case, I was unaware that they could cause rashes etc. I was also intrigued to learn from the article that they can cause asthma. I hope all the mums with youngsters on here will take note of that and be a bit careful when the little ones find caterpillars.

I thought it was amazing the way they all line up together on a leaf to feed. There is just so much to nature and it is truly fascinating. We are the ones with the large brain, but how much do we relly know?

just a shame the caterpillars hadn't read the article. Season can be affected by drough or excessive rain flooding. As we are all aware there had been lots of flooding.

That's why I am still sleuthing that blue Honda small 4WD with 5ETTLE plates. It was parked outside BC seniors during flood cleanup January 2011, as I mentioned. They were looking for another car.

BBM:

Hi Woof, who was looking for another car? Do you mean QPS? I've not read anywhere that they were searching for another car. They always seemed to be focused on the 'family cars'.

MOO.

I have heard the same thing from someone who I think is pretty reliable as well.

This I only heard in the last few days and I have been searching for that particular post to re read but can't find it. I gave up and asked Marlywings to help me

All IMO

IMO the police don't have enough evidence for a 2nd arrest BUT it will come - only a matter of time
IMO etc etc

This I only heard in the last few days and I have been searching for that particular post to re read but can't find it. I gave up and asked Marlywings to help me.

All IMO

Yep this was the post from "itsthevibe" re vacuum cleaner...

"Also from the same source was that when police were doing their searches, they wanted to seize the contents of a vacuum cleaner dust bag, and NBC refused to give it to them if they didn't have a search warrant. (I'm assuming this was at the NBC house but I dont know for sure)"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8026080&postcount=403"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175051&page=17

Well thank you all, in particular Makara and Marly, if we can deduce all this imagine what QPS must have. 25 years plus coming up for at least one and another 10/15 for others!!

Agreed. I wonder if, after the next lot of tests (forensics, phone, computers etc) come back, another arrest may be on the cards...? I know I know, be patient....

I expanded the shot a little to include the church on left with showgrounds on opposite side....childcare centre I believe is the large white roof on right.

View attachment 24373

Gee it all looks so green and lush and lovely. No one would ever suspect what would go on this little tidbit of the earth.

"Also from the same source was that when police were doing their searches, they wanted to seize the contents of a vacuum cleaner dust bag, and NBC refused to give it to them if they didn't have a search warrant. (I'm assuming this was at the NBC house but I dont know for sure)"

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

Thanks Marly
I'm not sure this is the post I'm thinking of. I have in my head that it specifically stated washing or cleaning the car. Maybe this is it and I am confused.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMO

i also meant to post earlier that a friend of mine bought their current house from gbc (and his father was also there at most of their meetings) and he distinctly told her that he "owned a house on 10 acres" in brookfield. that was just under 5 years ago - the crappier mail reported that they had been in the rented house for 6 years. could it be that GBC tells porky pies:what:

nbc was a total nob - kept going on about how he was born in "keeenya you know" and when my friend's baby cried he said he soon sorted his kids out when they cried as babies.

you cant see me right now...but I'm cringing

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #19

IMO it was taken from the crime scene and they had no choice but hand it over

Maybe it depends on the device being used to look at this pic. I definitely see a silver vehicle with the front doors open on the right hand side. Funny how completely differently one pic can be viewed!!

If you compare the colour of the vehicle with the doors open to the painted wooden wall of the rear of the house, it looks to me a very similar colour. A bluish colour. Maybe we are all a little colour blind. :what:

Originally Posted by Berry
13. Have there been any tracking devices placed on any vehicles or concealed microphones placed in any homes, businesses or vehicles during the course of this investigation?

Makara....^ may be why the Prado was released some time back??

Could be Marly. I do firmly believe that listening devices were used in various vehicles, phones and homes but that's just my opinion. The QPS forensics guys would have gone over the Prado with a fine tooth comb and were obviously confident in releasing it back to GBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge