LM's Online Personae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it, I do recall a photo of him dancing with a black female. Clearly, his Nazi musings are no different then so many of his other contradictory pieces and/or lies riddled throughout his net footprint. Perhaps on the days he felt particularly angry at the world, disgruntled, and/or his possible mood disorder was in a dark place...he vented it out in a bastardized way as was not uncommon for him. Perhaps he identified with the seething hatred these types of persons have and how they use it to define themselves and justify their crimes against humanity. LM never would "fit" into society and eventually seems to have felt rage that he wasn't able to emerge beyond being a so-so attractive bottomfeeder. This could have played a role in his identifying with those radical groups that reject societal norms. If you can't be them, fight/hate them.

Yes, the photo of the black female was one that stood out in my mind, as well as the one of him holding the mixed child he claims is his w/ Karla Homolka. I feel his hatred spread far and wide--it was so obvious he was just angry, angry for failing to become a success, angry at not being accepted, angry at being rejected by society. I think his racial hatred is not different than any other hatred he had, it was directed at the larger population/society as a whole, but did not necessarily stand up in the face of specific individuals, especially if they were accepting of him, even for a short while.

....and Jun Lin by all means truly seemed self confident,content,he had a future,despite coming from a place where it was probably very hard for him to be accepted,he seemed to generate this honest,sweet personality,that true persona that just seemed to make everyone like him without effort .....I can imagine how jealous Luka could have been of him?
....in a way maybe it was jealousy that made him kill the kittens as well? who wouldn't love a kitten? the kitten does not have to do anything,no effort to be loved....

....and Jun Lin by all means truly seemed self confident,content,he had a future,despite coming from a place where it was probably very hard for him to be accepted,he seemed to generate this honest,sweet personality,that true persona that just seemed to make everyone like him without effort .....I can imagine how jealous Luka could have been of him?
....in a way maybe it was jealousy that made him kill the kittens as well? who wouldn't love a kitten? the kitten does not have to do anything,no effort to be loved....

I agree with you and had an additional theory about choosing kittens based on my experience--when young I loved dogs, they adore you and love you, but as I got older and more independent I actually came to find dogs to be a bit too needy. Narcissists feel only unconditional, idealized love meets their standards, and they get angry when love waxes and wanes as it always will. Cats are not pack animals, they don't 'need' people, and they do not adore them like dogs do. They come and go as they please, and are a bit hot and cold in their liking for you. I feel that detachment/perception of rejection may have hit a hot spot with LM and potentially even angered him on a primal level, but that's just me.

I don't know if LM knew Justin Lin long enough to become that jealous of him to the point of murder though.... even though it has been reported I don't believe they were lovers for a long period of time. I am sure LM came across many people he felt very jealous of throughout his troubled lifetime.

I find LM's racist/nazi proclivities interesting. The Nazi's killed gay men as readily as they killed the Jews. I noticed photos of swastikas in one of LM's sock puppet accounts. I don't get how he reconciled being bi/gay...and supporting Nazi ideologies. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

never understood that, same with him being 'russian' - but then again I don't understand slavic neo-Nazis either.

I find LM's racist/nazi proclivities interesting. The Nazi's killed gay men as readily as they killed the Jews. I noticed photos of swastikas in one of LM's sock puppet accounts. I don't get how he reconciled being bi/gay...and supporting Nazi ideologies. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

so many people dont know the full truth behind the nazis....most hear "nazi" and think of hitler killing [only] jews. more than likely that is what LM thought. the amount of people who dont know that WW2 holocaust was not just about jews is pretty high from what ive encountered....

He just wanted attention and to be noticed in a virtual world when no one in the real world seemed to give a care about him... he would say or do anything for attention- he didn't have to believe the words he typed and misspelled, he just needed to know that those words would agitate the reader...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 2

I really think he was very,very torn inside and the two Luka's were at each other's throat constantly.

You forgot to type the word thousand after you wrote two above...

I feel like we are really beating around the bush, LM is just a huge WEIRDO!!! There are lots of other scientific ways to put it I know, but watching that audition again for the plastic surgery well he gives me the total creeps, you can see it a mile off he is not someone you would want to meet in a dark alley, and that was over 4 years prior to JL's murder! God only knows!

Hey Mozzmo, I remember reading on Stormfront forum that Luka wasn't a real white supremacist, actually they got really angry. First of all, majority of those people fight what they call traditional customs (woman & man marriage, against immigration, racial mixed couples etc) and they are very homophobic so I remember they kept calling LM another 'twinkie/*advertiser censored***t' trying to get attention in the news using their ideology. They deleted the threads started by LM (reddragon4 alias) because it was giving then negative attention. I guess you can find some old cached info of those posts on google.

We can't deny that a white canadian killing a chinese student is a political/racial matter (especially when homossexuality is a big tabu in China)but IMHO I don't believe LM was a real racist/white nationalist, I think all he wanted is to shock people, the same way when he claimed he hated the homeless or Family Guy.
He always attempted to attach his name to what is hot in the news at the moment, if the headline says Michael Jakson is dead, right after Luka claimed on yahoo question that he was his lover. If the press talk about bath salts cannibal attacks in Florida, right after LM will make his video pretending he is Hannibal Lector. I think that maybe he joined racist forums and liked nazi videos on youtube, because he was impressed with someone making headlines, last few years there were episodes that brought the nazi groups on the news: 'Arbeit Macht Frei' sign over Auschwitz was stolen, Fashion designer John Galliano cursing at jews, Anders Breivik mass murderer, etc. IDK, but I think Luka is just a famew**re and will follow whatever brings attention to him, I don't believe his racism is genuine, but everything is possible... just my most humble opinion :)

I just wanted to mention that the SS were anti-gay, but they were not the first group who did Hitler's bidding. His first band of thugs were the Brown Shirts, and many, if not most, of them were gay. Once Hitler had established his SS, he sent them out to slaughter the Brown Shirts in what has been subsequently called, The Night of the Long Knives.

I already posted this in another thread but think it probably belongs here..

Last night strolling through the Craigslist men seek men ads for Montreal I found this odd one. Its called ‘WATCH OUT FOR “West Islander” the PIC COLLECTER’ and was submitted on may 31.

The structure, writing style, abuse of caps-lock and the koekoek inherent logic resembles LM’s Ripoff reports style, IMO.

In the weeks before the murder he alledgedly was having flame wars with other users. Sending them pictures of himself and of other men, harrasing and even threatening some. There were even adds posted to warn for this person (alledgedly LM) with a list of all his known usernames etc. This warning is different because its against one specific user. It makes me wonder if this is the person who was most active in warning against LM and maby pissed him off enough to write a complaint.

This is the link:
http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/m4m/3048285481.html

What do you think?

I already posted this in another thread but think it probably belongs here..

Last night strolling through the Craigslist men seek men ads for Montreal I found this odd one. Its called ‘WATCH OUT FOR “West Islander” the PIC COLLECTER’ and was submitted on may 31.

The structure, writing style, abuse of caps-lock and the koekoek inherent logic resembles LM’s Ripoff reports style, IMO.

In the weeks before the murder he alledgedly was having flame wars with other users. Sending them pictures of himself and of other men, harrasing and even threatening some. There were even adds posted to warn for this person (alledgedly LM) with a list of all his known usernames etc. This warning is different because its against one specific user. It makes me wonder if this is the person who was most active in warning against LM and maby pissed him off enough to write a complaint.

This is the link:
http://montreal.en.craigslist.ca/m4m/3048285481.html

What do you think?

Yes, it very well could be about him. Being posted on May 31 is a bit curious as it was the day before that the whole LM story broke world wide, so it's not surprising he put "Given all the recent events happening in this city" , which I believe to be a nod to the case. Funny enough, though, I've seen similar ads to that in Toronto and other Ontario cities when I've been browsing through, so there is a lot of people out there who play the game of wanting to see people's pictures without sending their own. This was a full week after the murder, so its possible it was another chump pulling the same routine.

From what I recall about a previous warning posting, the person (possibly LRM) would send horrific pictures of men with diseases if the individual did not agree to a meeting. It would appear in some cases LRM was sending actual pictures of himself, because they referenced model shots with effeminate looking guys with makeup.

i have no idea where to put this....so here it lays.....

i have developed this strange facination with people who are obsessed with LM....not like us who dive into cases, but in love with, passionate for, fans, admirers, etc...

this is nothing new....men who have raped and murdered even have women fans while spending the rest of their life in prison - but the entire thing facinates me. WTF would a woman be attracted to an evil person. does it mean they are just like the person they admire and love? they would have to be. how could someone be turned on by one who murders, abuses and rapes + more?

Magnotta fan has 'schoolgirl crush'
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/11/magnotta-fan-has-schoolgirl-crush

Inside the Bizarre World of Luka Magnotta Fan Sites
http://betabeat.com/2012/07/inside-the-bizarre-world-of-luka-magnotta-fan-sites/

lukamagnottaobsession A Luka fan site
http://lukamagnottaobsession.wordpress.com/

and im sure there are more out there.....

i have no idea where to put this....so here it lays.....

i have developed this strange facination with people who are obsessed with LM....not like us who dive into cases, but in love with, passionate for, fans, admirers, etc...

this is nothing new....men who have raped and murdered even have women fans while spending the rest of their life in prison - but the entire thing facinates me. WTF would a woman be attracted to an evil person. does it mean they are just like the person they admire and love? they would have to be. how could someone be turned on by one who murders, abuses and rapes + more?

Magnotta fan has 'schoolgirl crush'
http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/11/magnotta-fan-has-schoolgirl-crush

Inside the Bizarre World of Luka Magnotta Fan Sites
http://betabeat.com/2012/07/inside-the-bizarre-world-of-luka-magnotta-fan-sites/

lukamagnottaobsession A Luka fan site
http://lukamagnottaobsession.wordpress.com/

and im sure there are more out there.....

Have you done any reading on hybristophilia? Hybristophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It's a condition were people fall in love or are sexually aroused by someone who committed grisly murders or deeds...might be interesting to you considering your fascination.

I found out today that as we all figured out beavisbutthead was not LM. Beavis even came here to post. I did however find out additional info on this character, it is posted under the animal thread.

I found out today that as we all figured out beavisbutthead was not LM. Beavis even came here to post. I did however find out additional info on this character, it is posted under the animal thread.

I know myself and a bunch of others (I'm looking at you SB) confirmed he was not Magnotta the weekend prior to Magnotta's arrest. But I'd love to learn what you've uncovered Mbshafeena.

I know myself and a bunch of others (I'm looking at you SB) confirmed he was not Magnotta the weekend prior to Magnotta's arrest. But I'd love to learn what you've uncovered Mbshafeena.

Just go to the other thread, animals...crimes to see what I found. He still has not posted his "proof" that he said he would today proving that the kitten killing vid is a fake but I am patient. I have to do a google earth to see if the building is immediately next to LM apartment, if not it would be the next one by the addy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288