AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I wish the minutes and the date was available for JM!

It looks like there is a warrant fee for 2005 for him?

I checked RC's and JM's friends lists and no friends in common with the names involved in this court case.
RC's wall is very sad, asking for prayers, missing Isabel, lots of pictures.

Dr Know, do you think JM has something to do with the CPS action?

I couldn't tell you Shelby. I'm just finding stuff & trying to put together from what I've heard about JM. Sergio has been removed from the boys for some reason. He could have been involved somehow? If JM lived with them, I can see something like that happening but haven't a clue if that's what happened. In a way it could be positive, if Isa was kidnapped, she might be alive. The more days go by, I doubt that. When 19 people get busted for the same charge with the same criminal charge number, I don't think it was a small little ole bust. These peeps are from all over AZ. Appears big to me.

My feelings are that the 19 cases in AZ, including JM's, were possibly used to be informants for a bigger bust which there have been many lately. Maybe at least a few are informants. Might be why there's no minutes on some cases.

Just guessing but being a crime junkie/court doc seeker, lol, this was a big one for me to find. lol

My feelings are that the 19 cases in AZ, including JM's, were possibly used to be informants for a bigger bust which there have been many lately. Maybe at least a few are informants. Might be why there's no minutes on some cases.

I agree..

I am having a bit of trouble reading the records from here-can you tell how many were arrested that day?

I put in the CR# for Justin's case to see if there were case minutes. Up came 19 different documents. Some with names, some without. They have the same charges as listed above. Drugs. Weapons charges were dismissed & the other charge. So I'm searching for any articles that have 19 possibly more busted around 5/3/11. Funny how you can be out walking around with exteme dui's, drugs, weapons etc..I guess it's possible & a bunch of other peeps were charged at the same time with the same darn criminal charge number that's unique. hmmm (no)

I put in the CR# for Justin's case to see if there were case minutes. Up came 19 different documents. Some with names, some without. They have the same charges as listed above. Drugs. Weapons charges were dismissed & the other charge. So I'm searching for any articles that have 19 possibly more busted around 5/3/11. Funny how you can be out walking around with exteme dui's, drugs, weapons etc..I guess it's possible & a bunch of other peeps were charged at the same time. hmmm

The cases with no names, listed as State of AZ as plaintiff, do have names... click the link, and the name is there, but not in the usual place. They are in the grey line, a little below the blue Case Information line.

Under this new AZ Superior court site (looks very revamped from MY last search) there are also interesting cases under SC's name. The last case is the most recent, but there are 8 cases, 2 are criminal, 6 are traffic. Does the unleashed dog charge count as criminal? That seems pretty harsh, especially when DUIs are so casually dismissed/dropped!

Yes, criminal charges are correct for dogs running loose, unlicensed and not vacinated.

Right about the DUI charges on some I've read, just dismissed. Diversion programs. There seems to be plenty here since I started checking or info given? got me.

I found something, actually I found it about 3 weeks ago and went back to double check it more thoroughly tonight. When I search JM's criminal case on this site and look up the minutes on it (without putting in a name, just the CR#) there's 19 cases on record from all around AZ. Almost all with this charge. Many different names, some only have the State vs. ?. So many counties & courts listed. Now I need to find the news about it. They did make a bust recently that comes up on a google search but not sure if it's JM's bust. We have many anymore.

1 ATTEMPTED-DANGEROUS DRUG-POSS/USE 11/2/2011 GUILTY
2 DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS/USE 11/2/2011 COURT DISMISSAL
3 POSSESS/USE WPN IN DRUG OFCR-201100587 F 11/2/2011 COURT DISMISSAL

Same charges, there's two Rodriguez's too. There appears to have been an indictiment that lead to this bust. This was a big bust and the court records show all of them happening on 5/3/11. The docket for JM is out of Douglas.

So yeah, I do believe Cartel could be involved. The Celis' had to know about this and let him stay with them and their children?

Go to the minutes search and put this number in. CR-201100587

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/minutes.aspx

These are not all the same case--they just all have CR-201100587 as part of the case number. The full case numbers are, e.g.:

S-1100-CR-201100587 (Pinal County Superior Court)
J-1401-CR-201100587 (Yuma Justice Court)
M-0844-CR-201100587 (Lake Havasu Municipal Court)
J-0801-CR-201100587 (Kingman Justice Court)
etc.
etc.

They are unrelated cases.

These are not all the same case--they just all have CR-201100587 as part of the case number. The full case numbers are, e.g.:

S-1100-CR-201100587 (Pinal County Superior Court)
J-1401-CR-201100587 (Yuma Justice Court)
M-0844-CR-201100587 (Lake Havasu Municipal Court)
J-0801-CR-201100587 (Kingman Justice Court)
etc.
etc.

They are unrelated cases.

I know they have different numbers for their prefix/county numbers. I saw at least on my check 5 plus of them with the same CR# & same charges. I'll check all of them and list the related ones mania (can't due to TOS though..darn). They are connected having so many with the same charges and criminal docket number but then again... Look again & I will too. Thanks AZ. And thanks for listing those cases. Glad an expert showed up. whew..

I couldn't tell you Shelby. I'm just finding stuff & trying to put together from what I've heard about JM. Sergio has been removed from the boys for some reason. He could have been involved somehow? If JM lived with them, I can see something like that happening but haven't a clue if that's what happened. In a way it could be positive, if Isa was kidnapped, she might be alive. The more days go by, I doubt that. When 19 people get busted for the same charge with the same criminal charge number, I don't think it was a small little ole bust. These peeps are from all over AZ. Appears big to me.

Just guessing but being a crime junkie/court doc seeker, lol, this was a big one for me to find. lol

Good find!

I strongly believe that Isa's disappearance has ties to something MUCH bigger.

I posted a link to a news article waaaay back in this case that the Monday after Isa went missing, two suspects from the F&F sting who had previously pled guilty after being arrested (on info from an informant whose name is very close to an immediate family member) suddenly changed their pleas to "not guilty".

Which sounded, to me, like perhaps these suspects knew that the damning informant statement was going to be recanted? Say, if the informant's child had been taken to insure that recanting?

I do sadly think, though that something went wrong and Isa is no longer alive. I don't have all the pieces of this puzzle....but I think your find is somehow related.....

Just jumping off your post and info.....which IMO is big!!!!

The CPS action was focused toward one person: SC. JM is not legally barred from contact with the two boys, though whether he sees them or not is anyone's guess.

If there was any evidence linking Isa's case to something "bigger," I believe the FBI would have uncovered something somewhere by now. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, so my mind tends to go with straightforward and less complicated and less intricate explanations first. Occam's Razor, if you will.

I may have missed it, but where is the actual evidence that links Isa's case to anything else?

The CPS action was focused toward one person: SC. JM is not legally barred from contact with the two boys, though whether he sees them or not is anyone's guess.

If there was any evidence linking Isa's case to something "bigger," I believe the FBI would have uncovered something somewhere by now. I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, so my mind tends to go with straightforward and less complicated and less intricate explanations first. Occam's Razor, if you will.

I may have missed it, but where is the actual evidence that links Isa's case to anything else?

It is speculation, from almost the beginning if this case. Always presented by myself and other posters of a like mind as "opinion", "possibility", or "speculation". :) And actually there were many links supporting the various theories. You can go back to the first threads and read quite a bit of interesting info that may or may not be crucial to getting at the truth of this matter.

Honestly, ITA there is no "actual evidence" that links Isa's case to ANYTHING or LE would have already made arrests. And that includes stranger abduction or family abuse/abduction. But that doesn't mean that these theories are without value. You may not be a "fan" of a particular scenario but that doesn't make the theory any less valid.

JMO, but I think Dr. Know's findings may potentially be a big piece of this puzzle.

Oh, and the informant I referred to was not JM, although he is the subject of Dr. Know's findings! ;). My guy is another family member or someone with the same name.....

It is speculation, from almost the beginning if this case. Always presented by myself and other posters of a like mind as "opinion", "possibility", or "speculation". :) And actually there were many links supporting the various theories. You can go back to the first threads and read quite a bit of interesting info that may or may not be crucial to getting at the truth of this matter.

Honestly, ITA there is no "actual evidence" that links Isa's case to ANYTHING or LE would have already made arrests. And that includes stranger abduction or family abuse/abduction. But that doesn't mean that these theories are without value. You may not be a "fan" of a particular scenario but that doesn't make the theory any less valid.

JMO, but I think Dr. Know's findings may potentially be a big piece of this puzzle.

Oh, and the informant I referred to was not JM, although he is the subject of Dr. Know's findings! ;). My guy is another family member or someone with the same name.....

Just jumping off your post ... I was never a fan of the bigger story theories, but the thought processes of posters were usually pretty decent.

In this case, at this stage .... NOTHING would surprise me. lol

Just jumping off your post ... I was never a fan of the bigger story theories, but the thought processes of posters were usually pretty decent.

In this case, at this stage .... NOTHING would surprise me. lol

I feel the same way about the bigger story theories as it is much too complicated & I'd rather keep it simple. I go back and forth on a few theories.

Well it's certainly true that there is only speculation at this point, just like in nearly all cases before all the facts are disclosed.

There very well could be "actual evidence" that links Isa's case to someone, BUT, there may not be ENOUGH evidence for the DA to prove his/her case beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury. It's a pretty high bar for most DAs, since they only get one bite of that apple.

We do know that SC is (or was), through an agreement with CPS, staying away from and has no contact with his sons and we know this agreement only extends to SC. Further, LE has not publicly cleared the Celis family from their list of possible perps and they were still on LE's possible/not cleared list at the time of the last LE press conference.

My personal slant towards Occam's Razor does not mean to imply that everyone should or must think that way. I explained that's how *my* mind works and that's the direction *my* mind takes first. It has nothing to do with other posters' thought processes, so I'm not sure why that seems to be something inserted and then argued.

If there's information that ties the Isa case to one or more of these other groups then I'm not going to pretend it doesn't exist. So far I haven't seen anything that connects Isa to other groups, but sure, it could possibly exist and either LE has no clue or they do know and are keeping all of it on the downlow. As of right now though...I don't personally see it. Again, YMMV.

Not that a damn soul cares, but I will again reiterate what I've heard personally via exceedingly reputable sources locally from VERY early in the case:

1) informant-flip involvement has been suspected since early on (FnF/possible cartel)
2) At least Dad is likely involved, if even just for financial reasons, ignorance, or pressured.
3) Isa may have been stashed away (outside of AZ) to protect against 1) or due to martial issues surrounding 1). Stashing her in Mexico makes no sense to me.
4) why would LE make any of this type of information public? If true, this is far bigger than TPD could possibly manage on their own.

Are the fibbies still in town?

Just my dos centavos. Just as we can't prove she's alive... we can't prove she's dead, either. So no bets are off the table. IMO/FBI/ATF/DEA et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine