Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, and I thought I was the only one who though Tom was a cuckoo scientology control freak.

Scientology is freaking crazy. They bombard libraries with their free book, dvds and materials in the guise of donating literature. We had so many boxes of that crap at our library that we didnt even bother to open them. I have read a lot about the history of scientology and they are just brainwashing control freaks who scam many people and claim things that just aren't true.

Tom really lost me when he attacked Brook Shields for her postpartum, depression and got into that debate with Matt Lauer "Matt, Matt, you are being glib!" Odd that Tom's two first wives (Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman) were able to have children of their own but not with Tom. It seems apparent that he has fertility problems and that Suri was a lab creation.

I remember when Tom and Katie first got together that he wanted her to stop being called Katie and would only refer to her as Kate and corrected people who called her Katie.

He's just freaking weird!! I am so glad to see she has broken free of him and will hopefully be able to smile again.

And has for him? He is on the downhill slide, no longer the young heart throb that he once was. But hey, the good news for him is that as his career and his looks fade away that we will never get depression, since he doesn't believe in it, lol!

BBM.

I knew he was a scientologist, but I liked him before that Brook Shields episode. I liked his movies and he was very cute.
I also think it was very big of Brook to ever have anything to do with him again.
She used to live in NY when she was young and I have met her with her Mom a few times. She was a very sweet girl.
Then the Mat Lauer episode, PLEEEZE I was turned off by then.
Jumping on the sofa was funny - he blamed Oprah for that fall out. As if she could have stopped him LOL well he thinks she should have edited out.
So he blamed her for a long time. Scientology did not teach him to take any responsibility, or maybe he was excused from the accountability class.

Since Tom is not a Dr. or a female, HOW DARE HE say anything about postpartum, depression ?
IMHO he tried to make nice nice with brook because there was a huge public fall out once he did that. and around that time his studio dropped him completely. SO no he did not apologize from the heart. He did however see that he is no prince.

if she really is going for sole custody, it's going to be a nasty divorce.there will be a lot of publicity around this one...you'll find out all the nasty rumours soon imo...you won't be able to avoid them.

I just read that its tc's 50th birthday on tuesday. Happy birthday tommy!

Ouch>

bbm

she gotit!!!
Done.

Considering he is very rich, good looking and looks much younger than his bio age, I doubt he will be single for long. I think he will be with a new pretty young thing in no time.

Only if she is malleable and thinks he is the king.

By now he knows they all run from his religion. So she will have to be putty or very naive.
But he looks good and has money so getting them is not hard.
It is just sad how many young innocent ladies get trapped by this crap.

GO FIND YOUR MATCH AT YOUR CHURCH TC....

Is there not one woman within the organization who would be a good and submissive wife for TC? If that's the case, it speaks volumes!

Sadly, most women don't have the resources that Katie has.

In all honesty, it might be best if TC and the COS part ways. I believe his connection has reached a point where it does more harm than good for him and them!

We shall see where DM's loyalty lies. Personally, I believe it lies 100% with himself.

It's all about the money and prestige for scientology. If they get him a young zombified girl from the ranks of scientology it's not high profile enough for them. They want to show the world that the rich and famous are jumping on board and loving it. That brings in more money.

I am almost positive he found her. My friends and I worked at the same bar on the beach for 5 years, so he would have come back looking still if she had never turned up.

But I think they were trying to scare her, and wanted to make sure she was not going to spill any top secret COS stuff. He also said she was slurring her words and sounded drunk, so maybe they were 'clearing' her using something to fog her memory up.

I sure hope so too. :please:

I remember she would get 30M after 5 years and it goes up from there.
She also would get to raise her kids in her religion (her father had that in there too).

Why there is nothing on the internet anymore? Tom is a scientologist.
They remove everything from the internet. Probable for moments like this when we want to look back and see.
TOM keeps all press about him to fit his EGO only.

JVM called this divorce settlement the fastest in history. The reason is that, IMO, scientology wanted it out of the press as quickly as humanly possible. The big story was did Katie run because of scientology? All the major networks began doing stories on scientology and there really isn't a way to spin scientology in a positive light unless you're a complete propagandist.

scientology has so many skeletons in the closet that media attention really hurts them. They're powerful enough to control the local governments in LA, Clearwater and other cities around the world where they have a great presence. However, they can't control public opinion.

If everybody in the U.S. knew all of the stuff they've done, are suspected of doing and how they really operate there would be a federal investigation and heads would roll. At the very least they'd lose their "church" designation.

Did you know that off the top of your head or did you look it up? I just Wiki'd it and he's still with them. :what:

No, I looked him up to see what cult he joined. But I totally knew all of that about the Children of God. I am fascinated with cults!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNntFUhrw0&feature=related"]Scientology: The Cult Business - YouTube[/ame]

15 and counseling men on sexual behavior!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkq9HQjMlAI"]Richard and Judy - Scientology - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLaLZJUzxlo&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: The S Files - YouTube[/ame]

Warning: this following video has some autopsy photos (hands and arms) at about 10 min in:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4J3nidPwNQ&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: Bob Minton Profile - YouTube[/ame]

I heard the real reason Katie left was because she was tired of TC making her wear a David McSavage mask every time they had sex.

You know there may be some truth to this, sorta. If all is true about being a cos follower and your friends should be cos followers too. What other friends did they have? Funny that TC & john Travolta never hooked up to be bff's. idk After seeing pics of katie & suri out and about appearing to be having a blast, and the pics of katies mom being with them doing things together seems as though katie is smiling more and suri looks some what happier. I think TC has lost it and probably thinks he has been chosen to father the next heir to the throne of cos and katie just pulled the rug out. It will be interesting to see what transpires after he is done filming Oblivion.

You know there may be some truth to this, sorta. If all is true about being a cos follower and your friends should be cos followers too. What other friends did they have? Funny that TC & john Travolta never hooked up to be bff's. idk After seeing pics of katie & suri out and about appearing to be having a blast, and the pics of katies mom being with them doing things together seems as though katie is smiling more and suri looks some what happier. I think TC has lost it and probably thinks he has been chosen to father the next heir to the throne of cos and katie just pulled the rug out. It will be interesting to see what transpires after he is done filming Oblivion.

Was Katie with her family while with TC or was she supposed to stay away?

What will be most interesting will be whom Suri grows up to be. She's got some major lifelong conflicts and dogma coming at her, poor kid.

Was Katie with her family while with TC or was she supposed to stay away?

What will be most interesting will be whom Suri grows up to be. She's got some major lifelong conflicts and dogma coming at her, poor kid.

Hopefully before she's asked to join, her Karma will run over the Dogma.

This is funny, I would not have noticed if not for reading the comments. LRH's teeth look like off-placed vampire teeth, lol. 1967 interview.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_w-YWwC1lI&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: The Shrinking World of L. Ron Hubbard - YouTube[/ame]

This may be O/T. Feel free to blast me if you all like. I have been following TC/KH for a while now plus all the CoS stuff. There are a lot of things to consider about this split up. Growing up is going to be hard on Suri I agree. However, maybe I am just from the "old" school but I can't see KH helping the situation by toting a 6 y/o Suri around NYC swamped with stuff toys and sucking her thumb like a 6 mo old as in many recent photos. I'd say some serious counseling is needed NOW for both mom and daughter. Poor little rich girl. JUST MY OWN OPINION. Now I said it and I feel better.

Part 1 of TC through the years. (I don't understand all the references to him being the number 1 megastar in a lot of these articles and vids, I honestly only knew of Top Gun and Magnolia, then the O interview.) If you watched the vids on psychopathy, these romances will ring a bell. Scary.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hiyHjOzHs&feature=relmfu"]Scientology:Tom Cruise-Through the Lense exposed Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is good, part 1 of 5:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JajaeYjJRo&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: The real story Part 1 of 5 - YouTube[/ame]

adding the other parts:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4OIGOPZ_dk"]Scientology: The real story Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nSZNy5uOu0&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: The real story Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YiHiXsVAg&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: The real story Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u10hhuW-pco&feature=relmfu"]Scientology: The real story Part 5 - YouTube[/ame]

Finding a wife within Scientology didn't work. His first wife, Mimi Rogers was a Scientologist and introduced him to it. Apparently Tom is just a jerk to be married to.

The whole paying your wife "x" dollars per year for marrying you is weird. I know in part it's to settle division of "property" in the event of a divorce, but it also sounds like "If you'll marry this jerk, we'll pay you a lot of money for every year you can stay married to him" like there IS something (gay/bisexual/asexual) they're covering up. I don't think Tom is gay, because I do think Suri is his daughter and Katie was pregnant before they married and if it was a test tube baby they would have waited. But maybe he's either bi or very non sexual - Mimi left him because he became non sexual and was thinking of becoming a monk.

Maybe they could clone him for his perfect match?

how long does tom wait to remarry??? according to last 3???? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26