Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be really hard on a man's ego when his wife is taller than him, no offense to those who are short but that has to really eat at Tom when the wife towers over him by about 6 or 7 inches LOL

I'm several inches taller than my hubby. We don't care!

I think it would be much more difficult to be the partner of someone who has a HUGE ego!

I'm several inches taller than my hubby. We don't care!

I think it would be much more difficult to be the partner of someone who has a HUGE ego!

Yea as I said earlier I think I didnt word that properly, I meant to say it must be really hard on Tom as I have heard many times from people in film industry that I am friends with that he gives directors hell for making any female actress appear taller than him in films. He is very insecure about his height from my understanding, for me personally it wouldnt bother me much but I am about 6 foot tall anyway so not too many ladies that big out there.

yall stop talking about shorties!!!

:giggle:

I'm the first to point out that good things come in small packages!

Guess TC hasn't embraced that philosophy! Perhaps his wife-hunters will take that into account next time around.

Um, holding hands last month! Helloooooooo..........

From the article:

"They were spotted last month filming in New York, smiling at each other and holding hands while the cameras rolled outside the Empire State Building. "

Spells divorce for me.

Unless Tom has decided to up his expiration on the age of his wives, this lady is to old for him. She is already 32. Depending on her birthdate she would have about a year with him. The tabs need to be on the look out for younger, single scientologist women.

He should marry Brittney Spears, she is young enough, still somewhat attractive, needs a career boost and most certainly crazy enough to become a Scno.

Lindsey Lohan also has to be a candidate lol maybe they can audit that cocaine addiction out of her.

He should marry Brittney Spears, she is young enough, still somewhat attractive, needs a career boost and most certainly crazy enough to become a Scno.

Lindsey Lohan also has to be a candidate lol maybe they can audit that cocaine addiction out of her.

Brittney is with her older manager. She would also have to spend ALOT of time in audits to help her with her crazy mind.

Lindsey would kill him after the first time he told her what to do, how to act, how to dress, etc.

brit has a real man and lohan is too far gone and ruined her looks....
and neither are really his type....although they are shorter than him :giggle:

The more videos of TC I watch the more I realize he is just your average schmendrick and not very bright.

I always enjoy your posts songline you have the ability to make me laugh and cry all at once. That said I know you probably have not read the entire thread but the real reason the COS gets away with what it does is because the courts have ruled that it is a religion and religious organization and it is generally frowned upon for the state to involve itself in religious matters especially here in the states. This is why the feds have never involved themselves with the Catholic molestation accusations and allegations instead allowing the Church to handle it themselves, every time the feds HAVE gotten involved in these types of religious organizations from WACO to FLDS the courts have come down hard on them, it resulted almost no prosecution and the politicians in office at the time lost a lot of votes. I AGREE that the COS is getting away with a lot of bad **** and should at the VERY LEAST have their tax exempt status yanked but it is going to take a lot more than what we know and have seen for the feds to act and get involved in something like this because of the separation of church and state and the general consensus among the masses that the state has no business telling a Church how it should be conducting its business. I AGREE WITH THAT to some extent but with the COS and from what I know I dont think the COS is a religious organization it is clearly a business, SCIENTOLOGY is a LEGIT religion that I have no problem with, the COS though is a different breed of animal.

I love your posts so much Paximus, you are so intelligent and so well rounded in so many areas You do inspire me.
YES I know the Feds roll in this. Yes I know there is a separation in church and state. :) Not sure that what TC belongs to is a religion... I do not think GOD is an alien LOL...nor do I think ailiens are about religion. I have no idea why it would be a religion.
But I allow them all to believe whatever they please I myself believe in Kabbalah, and that is also criticized by many, now ask me if I care :) NOT!

When so many come out saying negative things, I think they should be looked at far more closely.
God does not require that you become estranged from your family, or friends.
or become abused. the only exception I know of is if someone will harm another soul.
It is about doing what is JUST (you are a lawyer, you know about justice :) )
but that is not scientology to my knowledge.

However my opinion about religion does not matter.
AS FAR AS the FEDS go I think they are only interested in the large amounts of money they make from Scientology. < end!
COS is in my understanding part of Scientology.

I love your posts so much Paximus, you are so intelligent and so well rounded in so many areas You do inspire me.
YES I know the Feds roll in this. Yes I know there is a separation in church and state. :) Not sure that what TC belongs to is a religion... I do not think GOD is an alien LOL...nor do I think ailiens are about religion. I have no idea why it would be a religion.
But I allow them all to believe whatever they please I myself believe in Kabbalah, and that is also criticized by many, now ask me if I care :) NOT!

When so many come out saying negative things, I think they should be looked at far more closely.
God does not require that you become estranged from your family, or friends.
or become abused. the only exception I know of is if someone will harm another soul.
It is about doing what is JUST (you are a lawyer, you know about justice :) )
but that is not scientology to my knowledge.

However my opinion about religion does not matter.
AS FAR AS the FEDS go I think they are only interested in the large amounts of money they make from Scientology. < end!
COS is in my understanding part of Scientology.

Yes I understand, what I meant to convey is that the practice of Scientology is a much different thing than the COS which is an administrative body that has claimed a monopoly on that practice, I have no problem with Scientology as an applied religious philosophy like Buddhism and some other religions but COS as an INSTITUTION is a criminal enterprise and of that there is no debate the proof is in the pudding, people who practice Scientology however, are largely harmless and it can be helpful to some but I would encourage those people to join the FREEZONE INDEPENDENT SCIENTOLOGY movement and get the hell out of the COS and stop giving them and DM their money.

What he needs is putty not crazy. :)
I lve Brittney, she has bipolar and is doing well - got to respect that.
Lohan - that is a mess.

The irony of that is that a lot or people who get involved in cults are actually very intelligent people, I will admit I am one who could easily fall prey to some highly eccentric religious nut who has all the answers because I am a very intellectually curious person, the problem of course is that you go in intelligent and then they strip you down of all your dignity and rebuild you in the image they want you to be, it is much like any other brainwashing process even military bootcamp is the same, when I went through Marine bootcamp I went in a very confident and stable young man and they broke me down to the point I no longer believed in myself or my abilities THEN they rebuilt me in to a Marine, to think like a Marine, act like a Marine etc, not a bad thing to be honest and it did make me a better person in the end but the point is a person can be broken down and rebuilt in to another person entirely by people who understand and have perfected these techniques, some that were very good at that were Jim Jones and Charlie Manson, most of the folks who joined Jim Jones People's Temple were very smart college educated individuals who wanted to make the world a better place, they had good heads on their shoulders and good intentions in their hearts but they were then broken down and remade in to the image Jim Jones wanted them to be. He was very good at what he did and sometimes I wonder where these cult leaders learn this stuff, for example we do know Jim Jones had very close ties to the CIA and so did Hubbard and Manson, they were all involved in what was called MKULTRA back in the 50s and 60s and it is almost as if...well thats conspiracy theory stuff I better not get in to here. :D
Sadly you are so right again - wish you were not but you are..

Ironically I believe the US gov. is doing something very similar to the people at large right now.

It is different, and then again -- is it?

Shuld I transelate this fr you? They wont get it LOL...

Ah I dont know why but a long time ago I pegged you as being Jewish, I too technically am Jewish, as those matters go, both my parents are Italian but mom's side of the family were Italian Jews (The Italian Jews have quite an interesting history BTW) and my father is an Italian Catholic, I have been told by my Jewish grandfather who is a Woody Allen look alike and with the same sense of humor that when the first of me and my brothers and sisters were born mom and dad flipped a coin to decide if we would be raised in Judaism or RCC and I guess my dad won the coin flip because we were all raised as Catholics and mom never protested too much but I very much love my mother's Jewish side and the entire Jewish culture fascinates me and is something I very much identify with in my own life, while I dont practice Judaism, or Christianity for that matter, anymore, I do enjoy Jewish culture, the food, the music and just the way of life very much. That side of the family is a great source of entertainment for me lol.

Sadly you are so right again - wish you were not but you are..

Ironically I believe the US gov. is doing something very similar to the people at large right now.

It is different, and then again -- is it?

I have no doubt that they are.

What he needs is putty not crazy. :)
I lve Brittney, she has bipolar and is doing well - got to respect that.
Lohan - that is a mess.

Yes I agree I was actually defending Brit during that meltdown of hers and trying to explain to a lot of people that she very likely has some sort of chemical imbalance going on in her brain I am glad she was able to get that fixed and seems to be more stable, but I think Lohan may be the same I think she may be self medicating some sort of mental illness but its hard to diagnose someone like that unless you really know them but it is true a lot of drug addicts, alcoholics etc are self medicating some sort of chemical imbalance that if addressed properly they immediately change and turn in to totally different people, mental illness is a horrible thing to have to deal with and struggle with and its even worse with the stigma attached to it, its too bad we dont see people like that like we see people with cancer, its no different, it is a medical issue, a sickness that people should have compassion for and not make a mockery of those who suffer from it. Made me very mad when everyone was making fun of Charlie Sheen when he ws in the middle of his last bipolar meltdown, he is a very talented very good guy with a very obvious and serious mental condition, I hope he gets that under control much like my favorite Robert Downey Jr did, both of them are two of the most talented of their generation and I am so happy that RDJ has things under control now there was a time he was the butt of jokes and everyone had given up on him, read up on him now he is doing wonderful things to help other addicts get help and find employment all out of his own pocket. A great man he is.

Strange as it may seem some of the worlds most famous and talented people were bipolar there is something about it that makes me walk that fine line between madness and genius but if left unattended it can cause them and their loved ones a lot of misery and heartache.

I dont want to defend TC in any way shape or form but I also cant let misinformation spread and go uncorrected call me anal if youd like LOL.

I have heard many people mention that his daughter Bella lives on Skid Row in LA, that part of LA while it was once indeed a real skid row with druggies and homeless everywhere is no longer like that, while it is still referred to as skid row all the warehouses and older buildings have been renovated and are now art studios and trendy lofts, its a place where a young lady like Bella or even myself at her age would want to live in and hang, its sort of an artsy and trendy community and NOT a cheap place to live its rather quite pricey these days so TC is not cutting her off or making her live in poverty, quite the opposite she is something of an artist and clothing designer I hear and that would be the place for her to be living and hanging out to meet other like minded people.

All that said TC is still a d***head and likely a crappy controlling and tyrant of a father but I dont know him so that is only a guess lol.

As I read I see, that his kids with Nicole are scientologists, and Bella lives with a scientologist. So No TC would not cut her off.
Glad she is in an area that is like Soho and Tribeca of NYC used to be that only bums lived on the streets there, but due to the artists it became very sought after area.

On another note IMHO the more I do read here, the more I think that Scientology created the wedge between Tom and Nicole -
IMO Scientology broke up that relationship. (Nicole did keep him away from there - lol)
They planted enough scientologists around him, and then brain washed him (JMO) when she got preg&#8230;since he did not impregnate anyone before Nicole must have been cheating... or something like that.

AGAIN - braking up families for personal gain is not a spiritual group and they should not be declared a religion.

:moo::moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member