In Case You Missed It. . .2012 is a Great Year for the Truth in the JBR case

OK Now don't get mad at me but it looks like we have to wait until sometime Wednesday.

I can tell you we are waiting for an article to appear on The Daily Beast.

www.thedailybeast.com

Then Wednesday night 9 PM Eastern I will have a very special guest on my radio show to discuss the latest news. The link to the show is below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

Just a while longer. Promise.

Please pass the word along.

Hmm....I think I might have an idea what the news is---well, who the guest might be. ;)

On Amazon, there's a new book about the case. It says it was published on June 14, but it's not in stock and there's been no advertising/promoting of it yet which makes me think that date isn't accurate.

Anyways, the book is by A. James Kolar, who was the former lead investigator for the case from 2005---I'm not sure when.

A former lead investigator in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case breaks six years of silence. Foreign Faction blows the cover off the lone-intruder / sexual predator theory, and reveals startling new evidence that heretofore has only been seen by a select few. Explore the journey of these discoveries, and determine for yourself who really was responsible for the kidnap and murder of the childhood beauty queen, JonBenet Ramsey.

Hi all, I’m SunVenus, not new to following the JBR case, but relatively new to these forums and posting here for the first time. I found them through Websleuths radio—I’m a podcast junkie, and Tricia’s excellent show grabbed my attention, one thing led to another, and here I am.

That said, I am keen to hear the news; Tricia’s teasers have been making me antsy. I’d love to start getting some resolution on this case, it needs to be solved. I am firmly in the RDI camp, but I have entertained differing ideas at times on just which R’s were involved, and to what extent. I’ve run the gamut from PDI to JDI to JARDI to now considering BDI—although I’m not firm on that, and IMO both parents were definitely involved in the staging & cover up at the very least. So many factors here, so many red herrings, so much deliberate muddying of the waters from the R’s and their team and the intermural fighting, one-upmanship games and the seeming sheer incompetency & potential corruption of the various Boulder agencies and certain employees. The case has been badly managed all around, so many people needlessly dragged in (or not brought in when they should have been), maligned, and/or falsely targeted and the concept of “justice for JonBenet” has apparently been tossed aside by particular key figures. I suppose that last bit of the statement most of us—even the IDI folks—can agree on; we all want justice for JonBenet. I’ve even appreciated the various IDI theories I’ve read on here—IMO we should look at ALL aspects, if just to rule them out, or to trigger our problem-solving brainbits to see or consider things we might not have pondered before.

So I’ll quit rambling and try to curb my impatience at the wait for news. I’m re-reading PMPT and have nearly completed it, so that will have to hold me a bit longer. (And really, all this waiting is most unfair as it is Tuesday here in Oz, dunno if I can hang on ‘til Wednesday without blowing a mental gasket! LOL!)

Edited to add: Whilst I was typing, more posts came in, including Tricia's. Now another day-- argh! :) *deep breath* I can wait... we need to keep the end goal in mind.

OK Now don't get mad at me but it looks like we have to wait until sometime Wednesday.

I can tell you we are waiting for an article to appear on The Daily Beast.

www.thedailybeast.com

Then Wednesday night 9 PM Eastern I will have a very special guest on my radio show to discuss the latest news. The link to the show is below.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/07/19/websleuths-radio

Just a while longer. Promise.

Please pass the word along.

The Daily Beast is part of Newsweek Magazine. I'm glad MSM will be talking about this too. If TDB/Newsweek picks it up, hopefully, the rest of the media will follow. I will be searching for JonBenet on Google News every 5 seconds. LOL.

Hi all, I’m SunVenus, not new to following the JBR case, but relatively new to these forums and posting here for the first time. I found them through Websleuths radio—I’m a podcast junkie, and Tricia’s excellent show grabbed my attention, one thing led to another, and here I am.

That said, I am keen to hear the news; Tricia’s teasers have been making me antsy. I’d love to start getting some resolution on this case, it needs to be solved. I am firmly in the RDI camp, but I have entertained differing ideas at times on just which R’s were involved, and to what extent. I’ve run the gamut from PDI to JDI to JARDI to now considering BDI—although I’m not firm on that, and IMO both parents were definitely involved in the staging & cover up at the very least. So many factors here, so many red herrings, so much deliberate muddying of the waters from the R’s and their team and the intermural fighting, one-upmanship games and the seeming sheer incompetency & potential corruption of the various Boulder agencies and certain employees. The case has been badly managed all around, so many people needlessly dragged in (or not brought in when they should have been), maligned, and/or falsely targeted and the concept of “justice for JonBenet” has apparently been tossed aside by particular key figures. I suppose that last bit of the statement most of us—even the IDI folks—can agree on; we all want justice for JonBenet. I’ve even appreciated the various IDI theories I’ve read on here—IMO we should look at ALL aspects, if just to rule them out, or to trigger our problem-solving brainbits to see or consider things we might not have pondered before.

So I’ll quit rambling and try to curb my impatience at the wait for news. I’m re-reading PMPT and have nearly completed it, so that will have to hold me a bit longer. (And really, all this waiting is most unfair as it is Tuesday here in Oz, dunno if I can hang on ‘til Wednesday without blowing a mental gasket! LOL!)

Edited to add: Whilst I was typing, more posts came in, including Tricia's. Now another day-- argh! :) *deep breath* I can wait... we need to keep the end goal in mind.

Welcome. I am so glad you found us. Thank you for your compliments about the radio show.

Again my apologies about the change in the day of the announcement. It is out of my hands.

The good news is the radio show is still a go for Wednesday night 9 PM Eastern.

:welcome:

:wagon:

Welcome. I am so glad you found us. Thank you for your compliments about the radio show.

Again my apologies about the change in the day of the announcement. It is out of my hands.

The good news is the radio show is still a go for Wednesday night 9 PM Eastern.

Hi Tricia, and thanks both for the welcome and all your hard work on this and other cases. As the kids say (or used too, I'm getting old & so is my kid so maybe lingo has changed) "you rock!" :)

You needn't apologise for things that are beyond your control-- we can all wait a bit longer. I think the fact that just knowing that work has continued, that others-- as well as our hard-working sleuths here-- have been seeking justice & truth for JBR will be enough balm for the soul to help us find some patience 'til the reveal of the latest news. You have given us hope, and anticipation can be a good thing. :)

God I hope no one decides to get busy with the lawyers and the injunctions at the last minute.

JBR has been ignored for long enough! It's time for justice!

Hanging out till Wednesday (Thursday here)....!

Excellent post. Well done.

So welcome to the madness of this case. Pull up a chair and have a wait with us. After 15 years, another day MAY NOT kill us.... :please:

I've waited for some answers for 15 years. Why does it seem so hard to wait one more day?

Gosh, I hope this info is enough to process JonBenet's murder as officially solved. I want that more than anything else I can think of!

I've waited for some answers for 15 years. Why does it seem so hard to wait one more day?

Gosh, I hope this info is enough to process JonBenet's murder as officially solved. I want that more than anything else I can think of!

I don't understand why you would think it is solved. We have had 3 district attorney's and none of them have filed charges. It ain't a conspiricy, it is a lack of evidence. I assume tomorrows news will be about someone trying to make a buck at JonBenet and her family's expense. But I will keep an open mind about it. Sometimes any publicity turns out to be good publicity.

I don't understand why you would think it is solved. We have had 3 district attorney's and none of them have filed charges. It ain't a conspiricy, it is a lack of evidence. I assume tomorrows news will be about someone trying to make a buck at JonBenet and her family's expense. But I will keep an open mind about it. Sometimes any publicity turns out to be good publicity.

i NEVER SAID HER MURDER IS SOLVED. I SAID THAT IS MY UTMOST HOPE FOR THE CASE. I DO NOT CARE TO WADE THROUGH MORE " HE SAID, SHE SAID" TYPES OF UNPROVEABLE MEDIA SENSATIONALISM.

Everyone else might already know this but a quick search of recent news articles pulled up 2 interesting facts which were new to me:

1) Rielle Hunter ( John Edward's former mistress and author of a new book about them and their child) was married to Kip Hunter, son of Alex Hunter, former Boulder DA for over a decade, including the time period when the murder occurred. Probably means nothing, but she is obviously a loose cannon when it comes to " keeping family secrets".

2) Beth Holloway, who was mentioned by someone as possibly having info, is probably not involved in any way with whatever news is coming out because one of her new attorneys in her lawsuit against the Nat'l Enquirer is Lin Wood. Somehow, I don't see her working with him at all if she has inside info from John during their perio of dating.

Excellent post. Well done.

So welcome to the madness of this case. Pull up a chair and have a wait with us. After 15 years, another day MAY NOT kill us.... :please:

Hi KoldKase & thanks for the welcome! I must say, it is cool to be able to say hi now to so many of you whose posts & voices I've enjoyed recently. :)

As for another day perhaps not killing us... well, so far I'm still breathiing. But maybe I ought to make us all a nice cup of tea and we should chat about the weather, or how Tom Cruise & his Scientology gang tucked tail & ran rather than facing hard questions from Katie's crack legal team, just anything else 'til the news comes through!

i NEVER SAID HER MURDER IS SOLVED. I SAID THAT IS MY UTMOST HOPE FOR THE CASE. I DO NOT CARE TO WADE THROUGH MORE " HE SAID, SHE SAID" TYPES OF UNPROVEABLE MEDIA SENSATIONALISM.

Fair enough. If you read your post maybe you could see how I could take it that way. Anyhow, I apologize for misunderstanding.

I had to come back. I see there is gonna be a gasket blown in this case. I am sitting on pins and needles!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back