**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they probably met for casual sex, one-night-stand? it's very easy to get in touch with people in pubs, clubs or online, even in parks maybe they found each other through that realjocks website (JL and LM had profile there and LM asked in some thread if anyone wanted to chat with him) or perhaps through craiglist. It seems JL was trying to sell chinese cigarettes and other stuff online, he was apparently broke, maybe this is just a rumour since I can't find any news source talking about it, but I read it somewhere I guess on youtube comments. I've seen so many crazy theories floating around about how they met, even that both had hair transplants and knew eachother because of their surgeon!
Anyone knows if JL delivered food at home? some supermarkets do that.
If that craiglist ad requesting an actor for an amateur video was actually posted by LM, maybe JL answered it because he wanted some extra money?

Heck I really don't know, we can only speculate about how they met each other. But even though JL sounded like a bright sweet guy, he actually had common interests with LM, he was gay, he blogged a lot about fashion, about feeling old and feeling fat and going on a diet. He was obsessed about his looks too, not as much as LM but I could see both guys talking about the same stuff. It sounds bizarre but what do I know...:maddening:

I know that multiple media sources stated that LE said that LM and JL were in a relationship so I assumed that LE had some sort of adequate evidence of that. I do think terms like "gay lover" are just the media trying to sensationalize it though. They probably did a little hanging out, but for all of the abovementioned reasons I do not believe that they were in deep enough for a stormy breakup.

Also, is there any evidence that the CL ad was actually posted by Luka? There is a chance that it could have been a total coincidence, right? I'm just curious as to what indication there is other than timing for making a film?

Thanks for posting this interview. Their grief is clearly palpable and overwhelming. Words don't seem to capture their suffering. As a parent, I can say I wouldn't know how to move forward knowing a video would forever remain online of my child's graphic and gruesome murder. Its a "forever trauma". Clearly JL not only came from a deeply loving family, but he..himself was the same. The juxtaposition of JL personality/family upbringing, to that of LM's is jarring. It could not be much more divergent. For me, this highlighted difference is part of what compells me to seek to understand LM. Sure psychopathy/sociopathy can be written in the genes. I'm sure there are just genetically bad apples. Still, I also know that enviroment and other variables can also be contributory. Crimes like this should give society pause, and cause all to examine what morals and values we celebrate in culture and what, if any, ill impacts they have. We also have to examine what goes wrong in such cases as to help erradicate it as a scurge within our communities. It is through this that JL's life gets further validated and his death is not in vain.

Very well said and very true.

Btw, thanks everyone who answered my message about the killvid audio and ambient noise. I hope the raw video give LE more evidence to solve this case.

He watched a lot of movies with his mother and it seems like she is of the age bracket that would appreciate that film.<snip>
Would you mind if it is possible for you to cite the source where it says he had not only watched a lot of movies, but did so with his mother? I'm really curious.

One of the reason for the curiosity being that there is a rather notorious 80s Japanese gore movie that I came to know, for some reasons, called the Flower of Flesh and Blood http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0161635/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)#Flower_of_Flesh_and_Blood It's an extremely offensive and bloody 40-min movie that purposefully simulated a real snuff.

It' just that it recently came to me that the entire set up (dingy room, bed), lack of a plot (straight cold violence), the victim in the movie: kidnapped, drugged, tied-up loosely and seemingly unconscious through-out, methodically dismembered with various tools, had parts cannibalized, as the murderer intermittently recites poems (being supremely pompous as if trying to make the horrible acts deep and meaningful) in between the acts while recording the whole thing on film. The author of the story claimed he was inspired by a real snuff film mailed to him by a deranged fan. It's almost the same as everything LM did to Jun Lin, his victim, in the video LM disgustingly made and published online. Perhaps this was one of the movies LM watched and took direct inspiration from? an 80s movie of this nature (and moderate fame due to charlie sheen having reported it to LE in the US believing it was real) would surely have been around long enough for someone fascinated about psychopaths and everything else bad in the world to have noticed.

I do believe that Luka kept pets,there are just so many pictures of him with dogs and he also talks about his "*****" neighbor complaining about his cats....I could imagine that he had a love/hate relationship with pets as well,probably thought they were cute and adorable but might easily feel jealous and /or betrayed by them?
I noticed that he was photographed w/quite a few dogs and had to wonder to myself where the heck they all are. I know this is no laughing matter, but that one black and white dog looks hella scared in all the pics - I laugh everytime I see it! And that little pom looks pissed, like it wants to eat his face! :)

I noticed that he was photographed w/quite a few dogs and had to wonder to myself where the heck they all are. I know this is no laughing matter, but that one black and white dog looks hella scared in all the pics - I laugh everytime I see it! And that little pom looks pissed, like it wants to eat his face! :)

I always just assumed the dogs in those pictures belonged to other people he was hanging out with. Much like the pictures of him with a baby.

Aw . Heartbreaking. I remember coming across the video on a discussion board and people were trying to figure out if it was real. An attorney called 3 different agencies to report. When the physical evidence was found outside the home of Luka - days had passed. I wish for peace for all we share this earth with.

The mother of the Chinese student victim in the 'Canadian Psycho' murder and dismemberment case says her 'most unbearable pain' is that the killing is still watched online.
'What a disaster and huge pain for our family,' Zhigui Du said in an interview with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, sobbing.
'The most unbearable pain for me is that the video got posted on the internet. People watched it over and over.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Jun-horrific-video-online.html#ixzz20uJwspl4

Sorry, I know he mentioned watching various unsavory movies with his mother, including "Basic Instinct" (there were a couple different references to movies with her) but I don't recall where I saw that online. Does anyone else recall if that was in a blog or somewhere else that Luka mentioned movies with his mom?

In any case, it rang true for me because that movie would have appealed to both of them despite the age gap. And I've always believed that this was true after seeing photos of her and him posted on her myspace account. Those pics really communicate a lack of boundaries to me. I'm sure some will call this crazy but I have a pretty good 6th sense or intuition and I know because it's been tested many a time. As usual, I don't have any proof for you but do have an opinion anyway.

Would you mind if it is possible for you to cite the source where it says he had not only watched a lot of movies, but did so with his mother? I'm really curious.

One of the reason for the curiosity being that there is a rather notorious 80s Japanese gore movie that I came to know, for some reasons, called the Flower of Flesh and Blood http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0161635/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)#Flower_of_Flesh_and_Blood It's an extremely offensive and bloody 40-min movie that purposefully simulated a real snuff.

It' just that it recently came to me that the entire set up (dingy room, bed), lack of a plot (straight cold violence), the victim in the movie: kidnapped, drugged, tied-up loosely and seemingly unconscious through-out, methodically dismembered with various tools, had parts cannibalized, as the murderer intermittently recites poems (being supremely pompous as if trying to make the horrible acts deep and meaningful) in between the acts while recording the whole thing on film. The author of the story claimed he was inspired by a real snuff film mailed to him by a deranged fan. It's almost the same as everything LM did to Jun Lin, his victim, in the video LM disgustingly made and published online. Perhaps this was one of the movies LM watched and took direct inspiration from? an 80s movie of this nature (and moderate fame due to charlie sheen having reported it to LE in the US believing it was real) would surely have been around long enough for someone fascinated about psychopaths and everything else bad in the world to have noticed.

Sorry, I know he mentioned watching various unsavory movies with his mother, including "Basic Instinct" (there were a couple different references to movies with her) but I don't recall where I saw that online. Does anyone else recall if that was in a blog or somewhere else that Luka mentioned movies with his mom?

In any case, it rang true for me because that movie would have appealed to both of them despite the age gap. And I've always believed that this was true after seeing photos of her and him posted on her myspace account. Those pics really communicate a lack of boundaries to me. I'm sure some will call this crazy but I have a pretty good 6th sense or intuition and I know because it's been tested many a time. As usual, I don't have any proof for you but do have an opinion anyway.

There is a post on a *advertiser censored* website by him, in which he talks about watching Basic Instinct and Point of No Return, but with his STEPmother (and later having sex with her). Is that what you mean?

There is a post on a *advertiser censored* website by him, in which he talks about watching Basic Instinct and Point of No Return, but with his STEPmother (and later having sex with her). Is that what you mean?

Do you have the link to this post? I would like to read it. Of course everyone thinks of sex after those movies! Right? I would say that if the report were true (hard to know with LM) that whether it was with his mother or stepmother...boundaries pretty much shattered, and a crushing betrayal. What a heap of trash for parenting. On the other hand, LM could be trashing and smearing family members he's upset with...and it all be lies.

Aw . Heartbreaking. I remember coming across the video on a discussion board and people were trying to figure out if it was real. An attorney called 3 different agencies to report. When the physical evidence was found outside the home of Luka - days had passed. I wish for peace for all we share this earth with.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Jun-horrific-video-online.html#ixzz20uJwspl4

Yes, I think we need to constantly remind ourselves, what a monstrous and horrific crime this was.

Do you have the link to this post? I would like to read it. Of course everyone thinks of sex after those movies! Right? I would say that if the report were true (hard to know with LM) that whether it was with his mother or stepmother...boundaries pretty much shattered, and a crushing betrayal. What a heap of trash for parenting. On the other hand, LM could be trashing and smearing family members he's upset with...and it all be lies.

I don't have anything on the movie watching, but the "source" of the story that LRM had sex with his step/mother was LRM himself.

This particular comment:
There is also rumors that he murdered his aunt Andrea in 2010. Apparently she was found with pills forced down her throat. Maybe she&#65279; found out about the animal killings? There was mention that he also killed a homeless man??
****ed up for sure. I read there is a video of a woman being orally licked while dead on a sofa ... maybe it was his aunt? I would not be surprised... pretty dam sick

...was repeated by LRM on several of his sock puppet accounts.

See:

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=msugdAqGj_0&page=1

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ABtSubjU_gU&page=1

I also came across this post, which I also believe is LRM, that also supports my earlier theory that the reason LRM sent body parts to Vancouver, was to try to associate himself with the human body parts washing up on shore there over the last several years.

HEY YOU TOR USERS!! PLEASE FIND THESE 2 SNUFF MOVIES AND GET EM UPLOADED HERE! ;-)) LUKA MAGNOTTA RUMOURED TO BE 2 OTHER MURDER VIDEOS HE MADE.

There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged). Someone said she was laying on a pink sofa dead while Luka was performing oral sex on her????? Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?
Also Does anyone think there is a connection to the Long Island Serial Killer? He spent alot of time living in New York?? Or the mysterious Vancouver hands and feet popping up on the shore? I have a feeling somebody who does this sort of henious crime, its not his first time.

[emphasis added]
Source: http://www.tinychan.org/topic/13680

I don't have anything on the movie watching, but the "source" of the story that LRM had sex with his step/mother was LRM himself.

This particular comment:

...was repeated by LRM on several of his sock puppet accounts.

See:

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=msugdAqGj_0&page=1

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ABtSubjU_gU&page=1

I also came across this post, which I also believe is LRM, that also supports my earlier theory that the reason LRM sent body parts to Vancouver, was to try to associate himself with the human body parts washing up on shore there over the last several years.

[emphasis added]
Source: http://www.tinychan.org/topic/13680

Gee, be careful what you ask for huh? lol... Seriously, that's quite a quagmire of info. Really hard to know what is fact from fiction. I'd be more inclined to believe it, if at trial some of his family members corroborate things. If its only coming from him, its too much of a pandora's box given his serious lack of credibility.

i thought this blog of luka's to be a bit interesting...there are only two posts, one about himself as a male model, and one review of the movie a serbian film...(the review is a copy/paste of another reviewer on a different site, i will link them both...the movie a serbian film is about an aging *advertiser censored* star being lured into one last show, but inadvertently becomes the star of a snuff film...

anyways, here is luka's blog:

http://www.orble.com/luka-magnotta/

and here is the original review site:

http://www.picturenose.com/српски-филмsrpski-film-a-serbian-film-2010-movie-review.html

i find it interesting that the reviewer was talking about how horrifying this particular movie was for him, a seasoned horror movie 'buff' and luka copy/pasted it to his blog...it seems to me it was more about the shock and 'fame' he would get out of the extreme horror show he filmed and posted than it was about the actual murder...what do you guys think?

i thought this blog of luka's to be a bit interesting...there are only two posts, one about himself as a male model, and one review of the movie a serbian film...(the review is a copy/paste of another reviewer on a different site, i will link them both...the movie a serbian film is about an aging *advertiser censored* star being lured into one last show, but inadvertently becomes the star of a snuff film...

http://www.picturenose.com/српски-филмsrpski-film-a-serbian-film-2010-movie-review.html

i find it interesting that the reviewer was talking about how horrifying this particular movie was for him, a seasoned horror movie 'buff' and luka copy/pasted it to his blog...it seems to me it was more about the shock and 'fame' he would get out of the extreme horror show he filmed and posted than it was about the actual murder...what do you guys think?

i think the Casablanca poster is not a reference to the movie,
only the poster itself. (BTW LMs mother is only 46 yrs old)
some people like posters just for the art; i've had a few movie posters
of films i'd never seen just for the aesthetics.
in the ice pick purple hoodie still photo the poster is dog-eared
on the lower left corner, in the 'yellow shirt' photo
there is no fold.
if these pictures were taken in different places Luka was re-creating
a different bedroom, possibly one he shared with someone
who would receive a message seeing that poster in the murder scene.

Gee, be careful what you ask for huh? lol... Seriously, that's quite a quagmire of info. Really hard to know what is fact from fiction. I'd be more inclined to believe it, if at trial some of his family members corroborate things. If its only coming from him, its too much of a pandora's box given his serious lack of credibility.

Sorry to pile on. :) But here's more evidence (via a LRM psychforum post):

(1) that the Andrea Yourkin story came from LRM

and

(2) that LRM sent body parts to Vancouver, to associate himself with the human feet washing up on shore over the last few years.

Re: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video
by babydollLW » Sun May 27, 2012 5:48 pm

There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt Andrea Yourkin Loschiavo who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged). Someone said she was laying on a pink sofa dead while Luka was performing oral sex on her????? Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?
Also Does anyone think there is a connection to the Long Island Serial Killer? He spent alot of time living in New York?? Or the mysterious Vancouver hands and feet popping up on the shore? I have a feeling somebody who does this sort of henious crime, its not his first time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries#Hoaxes

Link: http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464-40.html#p822033

I suspect that LRM may have himself viewed some nasty videos on the Deep Web, including oral sex being performed on a corpse; maybe even a video of a homeless person being murdered, and figured he'd try to associate himself with such things, to increase the "shock" of his crime and stature. I don't believe that LRM has any real or true connection to the human feet washing up on shores in Vancouver, nor the Long Island Serial Killer (who had sophisticated knowledge of police procedure... LRM obviously did/does not), any more than he did to the similar dismemberment crimes in Hollywood and Miami, in which police found no LRM connection.

A "quagmire", indeed. But not of information, but lies, falsifications, misinformation, and misdirection.

Sorry to pile on. :) But here's more evidence (via a LRM psychforum post):

(1) that the Andrea Yourkin story came from LRM

and

(2) that LRM sent body parts to Vancouver, to associate himself with the human feet washing up on shore over the last few years.

Link: http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464-40.html#p822033

I suspect that LRM may have himself viewed some nasty videos on the Deep Web, including oral sex being performed on a corpse; maybe even a video of a homeless person being murdered, and figured he'd try to associate himself with such things, to increase the "shock" of his crime and stature. I don't believe that LRM has any real or true connection to the human feet washing up on shores in Vancouver, nor the Long Island Serial Killer (who had sophisticated knowledge of police procedure... LRM obviously did/does not), any more than he did to the similar dismemberment crimes in Hollywood and Miami, in which police found no LRM connection.

A "quagmire", indeed. But not of information, but lies, falsifications, misinformation, and misdirection.

You're not piling on. Some areas of this case just sail on by a Jerry Springer Show and enter some sort of Twilight Zone abyss.

Regardless, I agree again with your post. I doubt there are two other videos that actually involve him. His style is to parade his diabolical acts, not keep them on the downlow or "deep web". IMO, part of the modus operandi for his killing, is to have others view his recorded deeds and propell him into the spotlight. Perhaps, as you said, videos like that exist but they are not likely him.

Regarding the feet found on the shores in British Columbia...I did some reading and it seems there's been no clear evidence of foul play. The cases remain unsolved but it appears some findings have LE believing that some of the feet belonged to mentally ill or depressed persons who may have committed suicide. Apparently the locations where some of the feet have washed ashore are not too far from a part of the city called "Leg-in-Boot Square". This name was given in 1887 after a leg in a boot was found on the shoreline. Police actually hung it on a pole outside the front of their headquarters with a sign to inquire inside if the leg was yours. Strange. Anyway, I think LM certainly could have mailed parts to Vancouver as a means of convoluting the picture for LE given all the attention apparently given to the feet showing up along the shores. By just mailing some parts to Vancouver, it could throw off LE if they decided it could be related to those other body part findings.

Thanks to the help of another poster, I did get to read the post of LM whereby he discusses incest with his Aunt. Really having a hard time believing it. He just describes things in a manner that seems to overkill shock value. For example, after describing how his aunt groomed/seduced him into sex (while his uncle was drunk/passed out right next to them...), LM then reports he felt his having sex was "helping" his aunt because she was not happy in the marriage. He claims he stopped the ongoing incest, but that she and him would still see each other naked. I never saw any of my many aunts naked, of course every household is different and certainly a sexually abusive one could have bizarre boundaries. Of course anything is possible, but the post almost reads like someone trolling for comments...for sympathy and maybe even outrage with some of his truly absurd reasoning. This is where the abyss comes to play for me, I can look down that hole momentarily, but reaching too far into it just causes one to fall into a spiralling mass of confusion.

I don't remember him mentioning watching lots of movies with his mom, I do know he posted doing that with his stepmother.
http://www.xtube.com/community/blog.php?id=MTk2ODg=

""Luka Magnotta : My Stepmom

[2008-08-21 08:37:30 pm]

My name is Luka Magnotta and this is my nightmare.
Well this is a hard story to write for the wounds are still very fresh . Don't think they will ever be healed ..

I made a big mistake a few years ago, you see..while my father is a very nice person..he also has a horriable dark side. He is an alcohalic and prescription drug abusier and pill addict.
For days he would take overdoses of pills and fall *advertiser censored***** in the bathtub, My stepmother Joanne and I would try and try to help him...but it was no use. He would fall down stairs drunk and would have to be rushed away in ambulances constantly...he even broke his rib, and on one occasion he broke his leg and arm because he was so self medicated he fell into a ditch at 2am and almost frooze to death...luckily a neighbour of his was able to save him.

He would ***** 23hours out of the day and ended up gaining an enormous amount of weight. So my stepmother got really tired of being alone. She would always call me for support on the phone and we would talk all night long...she would call me for help and advice when she wouldnt know what to do.

So slowly I began comming over to my parants house and spending time with her...while my father was still *advertiser censored***** on the sofa.
She would offer me drinks and we would sit up all night watching movies like Basic Instinct and Point of No Return.

One night she didnt want to watch movies with me..she wanted to take things further...She started to speak about sex and she told me it was very hot in her place..so she took her top off. Then without warning she kissed me. I personally was shocked and didnt know what to expect? All I could think of AND SEE was my father ..laying right there next to us passed out and drunk.

Joanne still wanted to go further so we took eachothers clothing off and began to kiss and have sex. This kept going on for months. I know what you may be thinking if your reading this..but im NOT sick...sometimes things just happen and you cant control them.
Joanne and I would spend our time at the Metro zoo..we even had sex next to the wolfs chages. Very erotic. We would have sex at her mother place while her mom was at work. Then Joanne said she wanted to leave my father and marry me! I was very confused and didnt know what to do. So I tryed to back her off a bit. We continued to have relations at my parants place for a few more weeks and then I told her I found someone else. I still feel very bad, and my father doesnt know. Everytime I look at him I feel guilty and dont know what to say.

He has gotten help and is not an alcohalic anylonger...thank god and him and Joanne are back with one another.They are happy and we all go on trips to the beach. Joanne still flirts with me and we see each other naked..but other then that...noone knows.

Was I wrong to have sex with her? Even though my father couldnt fullfil her needs and she was lonely and depressed?
I feel like I was helping everyone and doing my father a favour.

I thinks its best he doesnt know about our affair? Or randevouz as I like to call it.
Luka Magnotta""

I find it interesting that the reviewer was talking about how horrifying this particular movie was for him, a seasoned horror movie 'buff' and luka copy/pasted it to his blog...it seems to me it was more about the shock and 'fame' he would get out of the extreme horror show he filmed and posted than it was about the actual murder...what do you guys think?

To your last question, I have thought exactly that for awhile. I feel with LM's background (if true) and purported mental illnesses, he may have retreated into a vividly constructed fantasty world and dissociated himself from the acts. I feel it was more about escalatiing behavior because he wasn't getting the attention he craved/needed. eg, started by photos, *advertiser censored*, then tried to go reality tv, tried out for several movie roles, etc, then killed kittens, and then his final act, the one that actually did the job/got him the fame.

Psych degree rearing it's head. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member