Sidebar Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this will quote properly - but you all have to hear this radio that Hisimage posted on the foreclosure thread!!

The Best Interview Yet!! Even for those like me who hate to hear his voice!

That was spectacular. Now those are the questions interviewers should be asking him. This man would not let JB spin a thing. (Would you let her babysit your kids) To funny. Was it worth it OMgosh. Thanks for sharing this. We need more people like Dominick. Thank you... Thank you...Thank you...

Not sure if this will quote properly - but you all have to hear this radio that Hisimage posted on the foreclosure thread!!

Thanks for bringing Hisamge's post over LG. I really enjoyed it. Talk about 2 pitbulls going at each other. Baez sounded like he had a New York accent. From what Baez said it sounds like he alone came up with the sexual abuse theory. He said he based it on 3 psychiatrists reports but two of them hadn't even talked to her when he first asked George about it the night before her first jail release in 2008. He just keeps going in circles.

Baez could not even answer those questions or answered with a question or plain out said they were ridiculous. All he wants is for people to desperately believe his lies with no questions asked. He just won't answer the tough ones. Just read MY book. Wow.

I laughed my head of at them especially after Baez hung up and they were high fiving themselves and reading texts that said "awesome" from their viewers.

I saw it over on the foreclosure thread and thought - oh no - I don't want any peeps missing this one! It was just so good!! :rocker: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I hope Jose realizes that this interview was recorded and is now etched in granite. In fact, I hope it haunts him every night of his miserable life.

Too funny.. At the end they were talking about no one wanting to interview him... and "he hung up...applause all the way around". :woohoo:

Jose's answer to everything... did you read the book? He must be desparate to go on these types of shows where he has to know he will be bashed.

I laughed my head of at them especially after Baez hung up and they were high fiving themselves and reading texts that said "awesome" from their viewers.

I saw it over on the foreclosure thread and thought - oh no - I don't want any peeps missing this one! It was just so good!! :rocker: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I shared it with my husband, then shared it with my FB friends. Loved it!

Just listen to it here at work. Several of us had a good laugh. Thanks for the link. Loved it!

I just listened to that again. It is priceless and then the texts were coming in from listeners praising Dominick. Oh I feel very giddy. LOL

I shared it with my husband, then shared it with my FB friends. Loved it!

Does anyone know how to post on twitter? I have a twitter account but all I know how to do is read.

I sure helps me when I sometimes think we are alone here fighting an uphill battle and everyone but us is getting suckered by Baez.

Then I hear a radio show like this and think - the real world out there really is beating with one heart with us. Very cool...

Does anyone know how to post on twitter? I have a twitter account but all I know how to do is read.

It's like sending a text - just open your twitter account and type in what you want to say and send it. Or send it to a twitter account...like blaiss@blaiss ...

LOL I went to their web page and looked at their playlist.
At 6:47am, the song they played: "Getting Away With Murder" by Papa Roach.
:floorlaugh: :guitar:

This was on page 50 of this thread about the radio interview. LOVE IT.

Finally, someone who didn't allow Baez to spew his made up stories. Listening to the interview was soooooooo satisfying. Thank you LG , you are the best.

Ahhh - so... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Here is my official Book Sales Ranking from Amazon at 12 Noon for Jose...

............ Rank #531 ....#11 Mayhem....

Must be getting harder and harder to bounce that cat....:giggle:

It's like sending a text - just open your twitter account and type in what you want to say and send it. Or send it to a twitter account...like blaiss@blaiss ...

Thanks, I just did it. I am sure it has already been out there.

Finally, someone who didn't allow Baez to spew his made up stories. Listening to the interview was soooooooo satisfying. Thank you LG , you are the best.

You are welcome but don't thank me - thank hisimage - I just moved it over from the foreclosure thread so everyone could listen to it.

that letter is out of order....it was put on top presumably by LE because of its interest, the doc (at least the one I have) starts with it, then goes to earlier letters in some kind of order, almost by time when it was dated - the first COOKIE letter shows up again in the doc later presumably in its more correct position time-wise.

Thank you!!

Then it looks like the letter about the maybe-possible abuse by George was sent out of the prison on January 30, 2009. The envelope before that went out on Jan. 5, 2009. So I suspect that the maybe-possible molestation letter was written between Jan. 5 and Jan. 29-ish, 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member