*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demeanor is flat, unemotional, no demonstration of nervousness or excitement.

Honestly, he looks stoned out of his mind...and I've seen many stoned folks.

Did we see him walk in? If he walks out, watch for stumbling and side-to-side balance issues. That will tell you if he's stoned.

Best-
Herding Cats

will watch for the thorazine shuffle.......

I hope he was sedated. He does fancy himself to be the joker, after all, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's and act.

moo

Lots of signal problems.

Did not see enough of the walk to say if he's stoned. But man, it so looks like it. He did sort of wobble, but I think that was the bailiff guiding him around a chair or through two tables or something.

Best-
Herding Cats

Because a bunch of people were speculating he scarred himself to look like Joker. Obviously that was completely false. He doesn't have any scarring on his face.
Ahhh .. thanks jj.

Matthew Keys ‏@ProducerMatthew
RT @DavidMuir: Aurora Police Chief tells us suspect James Holmes' parents remaining silent #aurora @GMA

Why were y'all commenting about no marks on his face?

They wouldn't release his mugshot and some of speculated as to why. We thought perhaps he had done something to his face but it doesn't appear to be the case.

We knew he had dyed his hair red so not releasing the mugshot is a mystery.

Could he be having withdrawals from drugs? Wouldn't that make him antsy instead of drowsy? (He said he took vicodin before his rampage) ???

Why the delay on charges???
Victims WERE IN THE COURTROOM ALONG WITH FAMILY MEMBERS OF THOSE HE KILLED!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I agree. Flat affect. Looks pained in the way someone who is constipated. Seriously. He is an Actor.

If he looked like that while attending school, I don't think anyone would be describing him as "brilliant" student.
LOL.

He should feel lucky. He can sit and walk. Unlike some of his Victims :banghead:

At points he looked like he was trying to hold his eyes open by way of raising his eyebrows....you guys know what I mean?

Added to the "not all there" look, though.

Robin Sax is commenting on our local coverage. She said he may very well be medicated and he has probably been kept up for hours and hours on end for questioning all weekend.
She also said even if he looks insane today doesn't mean he was insane yesterday. But still she anticipates they will claim there was some mental breakdown.

Since it was reported he refused to talk to investigators, I doubt that he kept up for hours being questioned.

Colorado court room techs needs to contact Orlando and find out how to do the news feeds.

Dr. Drew is saying on HLN that he's obviously heavily sedated, probably because he was in such an agitated/hysterical form when he came to jail.

LE has said he is not cooperating what so ever, so I'm not sure they are even talking with him.

In spite of the tech difficulties, watching it on TV was better than online. JMO his pupils were extremely dilated, he seemed to be nodding off and he appeared, imo, to be heavily drugged.
Either that or he was in his own world, perhaps listening to 'voices'? JMO But I really think he's been drugged.
All JMO.

So if no bond, what was all that about how he can't possess a firearm or alchohol, can't directly or indirectly contact victims or witnesses, etc?

Standard legal boilerplate. The judge operates on the assumption that the defendant will be bailed out even when it's very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419