AL - Incest Sodomy Rape multiple victim under age of 16

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Sex-Crimes-Connected-to-Woods-Disappearance/6deX6nclHEuBu6ErsgjivQ.cspx

snipped from above link:

"Hanke said Holland is the last person to see Wood, and that Holland even gave Wood a ride to his home near the Styx River in Baldwin County, where the search for the missing teen began last month.

"She gets picked up by her uncle," Hanke said. "It seems to be a secret that he picks her up, and then he shoots himself less than 40 hours from the time he picks her up."

OK...I found story. Did SH say more in the video? I wonder why it has been "a secret"?
Why wouldn't her Missing Poster say she was with this person (and have his pic) and describe the car/truck...and ask if anyone had seen them?

It gets more confusing.

I just listened to the video, and BW's Stepmom only says, (In My Own Words), that DH picked up BW (she doesn't say in what type of vehicle... could have been a motorcycle), and that it was secretive. She must be as perplexed as we are!

I agree with you that that information could have been a crucial piece of information in the initial searches for BW.

Did you check out the "Interests" section?

Interesting.....

Yes...I know the threads are super long, but I think about 2 threads back (maybe 1?) we were discussing it. Some of us felt this was perhaps a reason why DK arrest, and BW story in general, was not originally being followed by the msm as much as one might expect for this case. And I agree with you, this information about DK is very " interesting". The people commenting on this article had a lengthy discussion about it:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

What??? Adopted older brother? Well certainly this is RUMOR at this point but interesting and honestly I wouldn't be at all surprised.
This is hilarious to me for some reason.......the facebook that was erased quickly that I talked about on a previous post said that DH's family adopted WWH, and that she had no morals because that was still her brother even though he wasn't related by blood......but I have found something that might help the rumor out!
:blushing:

Okay, I'm going to bed on this one.....in researching family trees I found this... :seeya:

snipped from Spokeo.. :floorlaugh:

"Family Background†
View all household members for the Holland Family
The Holland Family
The Holland family has lived in Mobile, Alabama on 4325 Derby Ave for 16 years. There are 2 parents and 4 children in the family."

Father
Willis
Male | 70s

Mother
Sandra
Female | 60s

Son
Nefra
Male | 40s

Son
Donald
Male | 40s

Son
John
Male | 50s

Daughter
Wendy
Female | 30s
Family Name: "Holland"

Toponomical surname indicative of ancestral origin in the Dutch region of Holland, the Netherlands, or the English region of Holland, Lincolnshire. It is also an Anglicized version of Ó hUallacháin (or Houlihan or Holohan) and is a common surname on the… Read More http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Don+Holland#Mobile,+AL:1581030797

:maddening: :please: LET's JUST HOPE THEY ARE WRONG.....WOW! :please:

Hey guys, good morning! Still in Disney for 1 more week & touring UCF today - very excited ... Yet here I am thinking of Brittney, a person I don't even know. Jesus, all these arrests & le says not related to Brittney's disappearance, plus Uncle Donnie's suicide - well imvho the police have to choose their words carefully. Them saying its not all connected just tells me that they don't have proof yet - key word being proof.

Regarding most of us - myself included - originally thinking sodomy = anal: We are wrong to have thought that. This is from Merriam-Webster:

http://i.word.com/idictionary/sodomy

Snipped:
Main Entry: sod·omy
Pronunciation: \ˈsä-də-mē\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French sodomie, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the city in Gen 19:1–11
Date: 13th century
: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal
— sod·om·it·ic \ˌsä-də-ˈmi-tik\ or sod·om·it·i·cal \-ti-kəl\ adjective

People please remember that a lot of kids - teens as well as preteens - are growing up watching tons of sexually charged shows, not to mention the songs played on the radio, MTV & VH1. Omgosh, Jersey Shore totally glorifies sex - exchanging bodily fluids about as much as exchanging phone numbers. My step-daughter is 14 & wanted to watch Friends With Benefits with me. I said no way. Her response was confusion bc her mom took her to the movies to see it when it was out. Omg really? IMO she's waaay too young. I took my 10 y/o son to see Spider Man the night before we left for vacay, wow the amount of young teens that came out of the Magic Mike movie disgusted me! I kid you not - there had to be more than 30 that looked to be 12-16 y/o. Now, let me just say I am a "hip" mom but never in my life would I knowingly subject my children or someone else's children to certain things at a "too young age". It's ridiculous!

Hey guys, good morning! Still in Disney for 1 more week & touring UCF today - very excited ... Yet here I am thinking of Britney, a person I don't even know. Jesus, all these arrests & le says not related to Britney's disappearance, plus Uncle Donnie's suicide - well imvho the police have to choose their words carefully. Them saying its not all connected just tells me that they don't have proof yet - key word being proof.

Regarding most of us - myself included - originally thinking sodomy = anal: We are wrong to have thought that. This is from Merriam-Webster:

Snipped:
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French sodomie, from Late Latin Sodoma Sodom; from the homosexual proclivities of the men of the city in Gen 19:1–11
: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex; also : copulation with an animal

People please remember that a lot of kids - teens as well as preteens - are growing up watching tons of sexually charged shows, not to mention the songs played on the radio, MTV & VH1. Omgosh, Jersey Shore totally glorifies sex - exchanging bodily fluids about as much as exchanging phone numbers. My step-daughter is 14 & wanted to watch Fruends With Benefits with me. I said no way. Her response was confusion bc her mom took her to the movies to see it when it was out. Omg really? IMO she's waaay too young. I took my son to see Spider Man the night before we left for vacay, wow the amount of young teens that came out of the Magic Mike movie disgusted me! I kid you not - there had to be more than 30 that looked to be 12-16 y/o. Now, let me just say I am a "hip" mom but never in my life would I knowingly subject my children or someone else's children to certain things at a "too young age". It's ridiculous!

Wish I was in Disney!!!

Ok...here's speculation. DTW was arrested/charged with sex abuse. DH says that LE says that DTW is a victim.

Perhaps the older men in this group encouraged DTW (and poss PH) to have sex with younger children. Maybe the older men gave them drugs, alcohol, money, etc.

That would make DTW a victim of abuse from these older men. BUT he is also a perp because he engaged in a sexual act with a younger child.

(In my state if you are over 10 yrs. old and there is a 3 yr. diff between perp & victim then it is sex abuse.)

If they threatened him/or forced him...then perhaps he wouldn't have been charged if he had reported incident to LE when it happened.
JMOO

Amen! And I believe BW is in the same boat as her brother.

Hey guys, good morning! Still in Disney for 1 more week & touring UCF today - very excited ... Yet here I am thinking of Brittney, a person I don't even know. Jesus, all these arrests & le says not related to Brittney's disappearance, plus Uncle Donnie's suicide - well imvho the police have to choose their words carefully. Them saying its not all connected just tells me that they don't have proof yet - key word being proof.

Snipped:

People please remember that a lot of kids - teens as well as preteens - are growing up watching tons of sexually charged shows, not to mention the songs played on the radio, MTV & VH1. Omgosh, Jersey Shore totally glorifies sex - exchanging bodily fluids about as much as exchanging phone numbers. My step-daughter is 14 & wanted to watch Friends With Benefits with me. I said no way. Her response was confusion bc her mom took her to the movies to see it when it was out. Omg really? IMO she's waaay too young. I took my 10 y/o son to see Spider Man the night before we left for vacay, wow the amount of young teens that came out of the Magic Mike movie disgusted me! I kid you not - there had to be more than 30 that looked to be 12-16 y/o. Now, let me just say I am a "hip" mom but never in my life would I knowingly subject my children or someone else's children to certain things at a "too young age". It's ridiculous!

Ah, this is why I posted what I did. Many times, actual and legal terms are not the same but this time they are pretty close. I also found this. It doesn't say what state it's from- just says that the original definition of sodomy was found unconstitutional in TX and then gives one states example of their sodomy laws.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sodomy/

This is hilarious to me for some reason.......the facebook that was erased quickly that I talked about on a previous post said that DH's family adopted WWH, and that she had no morals because that was still her brother even though he wasn't related by blood......but I have found something that might help the rumor out!

Okay, I'm going to bed on this one.....in researching family trees I found this... :seeya:

"Family Background†
The Holland Family
The Holland family has lived in Mobile, Alabama on 4325 Derby Ave for 16 years. There are 2 parents and 4 children in the family."

Father
Willis
Male | 70s

Mother
Sandra
Female | 60s

Son
Nefra
Male | 40s

Son
Donald
Male | 40s

Son
John
Male | 50s

Daughter
Wendy
Female | 30s

Toponomical surname indicative of ancestral origin in the Dutch region of Holland, the Netherlands, or the English region of Holland, Lincolnshire. It is also an Anglicized version of Ó hUallacháin (or Houlihan or Holohan) and is a common surname on the… Read More http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Don+Holland#Mobile,+AL:1581030797

I have no words... :thud:

Yes...I know the threads are super long, but I think about 2 threads back (maybe 1?) we were discussing it. Some of us felt this was perhaps a reason why DK arrest, and BW story in general, was not originally being followed by the msm as much as one might expect for this case. And I agree with you, this information about DK is very " interesting". The people commenting on this article had a lengthy discussion about it:

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/woods-mom-arrests-overshadow-search

Thanks, BamaMagnolia!

Those comments are "interesting" too!:what:

Off topic,and unrelated to this family but in this arrest today, chat logs are used for evidence in the (warning: disturbing) attached pdf affadavit on this puppeteer.

Largo puppeteer arrested on federal charges - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2012/7/24/largo_puppeteer_arre.html

"Ronald William Brown was arrested Friday on federal charges that he conspired to kidnap children."

No matter how hard you scrub, delete, erase, the service provider (facebook, myspace, yahoo messenger, etc) always has the data & cooperates with law enforcement.

CW is posting and asking friends to help get DTW out of jail again. His bond is $100,000. That's a lot of money!

Does anyone know if the Baldwin County Jail separates inmates who are arrested for sex crimes from the general population? I've heard that other inmates aren't always nice to inmates with sex abuse charges.

Do we know if any of the 4 perps have court dates this week?

TIA

"Family Background†
The Holland Family

Father
Willis
Male | 70s

Mother
Sandra
Female | 60s

Son
Nefra
Male | 40s

Son
Donald
Male | 40s

Son
John
Male | 50s

Daughter
Wendy
Female | 30s

Spokeo does often have incorrect information. I can see them having a wife listed based on age and they may not have an update as to a divorce and remarriage. Since they have a wife listed they could have added the new household resident as a child. I know this from looking up relatives and friends and have seen people categorized incorrectly and people said to be living in the home when they no longer do.

Sent from my Rezound. Please forgive typos and any other abominations of the English language.

Can we have a wedding today, and marry the two threads?????? I'll be a maid of honor...:)

I just wrote a post on the other thread, I wish it would go on both! And I posted some interesting info on the local pimpdaddy want to be with the real name Karl....as in KPH. Quite a background in his family.......

I do not trust one thing that comes out of CW or KPH's mouths.

Just my opinion........:)

I did see where CW is begging for bail money again on her FB. I sure hope a recent comment she made to an Ashley, does not mean Ashley is going to give her bond money. I looked on her friends and did not see an Ashley. Has anyone noticed a M.J.van W. on CW's friends list? What the hey is that about?

Why would you want your "homeless" son out of a place that is keeping him off drugs, feeding him a good meal three times a day.......etc?

CW has two babies at home, and with DW's charges (in my opinion, ), the Baldwin County Resort and Spa is a great home for DW!

I personally was shocked when LEO noted in that article, that this was the 3RD DROWNING of children THAT week in Baldwin and Mobile Counties under the age of four! These LEO seem to be very busy.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back