Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for me, I can not forgive an adult who knowingly does wrong. Especially when the wrong is done to a child.

So how bout' those Mets?....

Drum roll please.... ANJ, you better get the big glitter gun out, and don't forget the bedazzler's...

Free thwart cakes for everybody!!!!

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Soon folks... soon... 20K leagues under the sea....

Amazon.com
Last Sale: 1 hour

August Sales: 68
July Sales: 517
Current Rank: 19,216

Came back to do an edit, and see this - so since I won't be here - I will be off on island somewhere between the www and real life, I will leave you the party post and a final Sunday funny.

So - celebrate for me and hugs to all!
20grandresized_Animation.gif

booknotworking.jpg

:seeya: Wish me luck meeting a great non-judgemental stud on the beach!

Bear with me here - and I'll try to explain one more time - in my life, which has been filled with much trauma from an early age - I have had to "walk a line" to keep my heart and soul from being filled with hate.

I never want to again be stuck in a place where one action from a person in my past can reach out and jerk me back to that place of anger and hate. And the only way I can do that is to understand why they are the way they are.

I'll take a short vacay away - wasn't meaning to ruffle feathers - carry one my friends..

I understand what you're saying :) I hope you don't stay away too long, just as long as you need :)

Well, I sure do hope you all who are going on a trip away, please don't stay away too long, I for one really enjoy reading everyone's posts
Peace to all

I feel like I'm the only one here. Guess I'll go bake something, it's too early for a
nap :)

I'm quite sure it isn't her. In fact, I don't even think the person is doing a remotely passable job of trying to sound like Cindy.

:seeya: Hmmm , possible ...

JMO and MOO ... but I would NOT be surprised IF it were the 2 CMA's in "cahoots" ... :waitasec: it sure sounds like something they would do...

Again, JMO and MOO, but I do NOT put anything past the A's ... nothing would surprise me from them ...

:moo:

I feel like I'm the only one here. Guess I'll go bake something, it's too early for a
nap :)

:seeya: I probably don't count, but I am here ... :couch:

Actually, I am "back and forth" between here and the Drew Peterson Trial threads ... I can only take so much of that trial [which is a disaster] so I come back here to read ...
Sorry to :deadhorse: but I am still disgusted and outraged that GA showed up at Mr. Ashton's Celebration ...

The A's have NO SHAME ... nothing has changed and nothing ever will when it comes to the A's ... MOO !

:couch:

In honor of Florida's newest SA, Jeff Ashton.. here is his current ranking for Imperfect Justice....

Last Sale: 16 hours
August Sales: 49
July Sales: 144
Current Rank: 25,435

I'm confused...what case is to begin in January?

The civil trial for ZG starts in January. There is a hearing next week to determine if $$ given to FCA should be disclosed to the Plaintiff. Just the fact that they say it isn't relevant means, to me, that money has changed hands.

Actually, I am "back and forth" between here and the Drew Peterson Trial threads ... I can only take so much of that trial [which is a disaster] so I come back here to read ...
Sorry to :deadhorse: but I am still disgusted and outraged that GA showed up at Mr. Ashton's Celebration ...

The A's have NO SHAME ... nothing has changed and nothing ever will when it comes to the A's ... MOO !

I'm here, too!
And believe it or not, I have NOTHING to add about the As. I will NEVER understand them....so I guess I'll be forever stuck disliking them intensely. lol

The civil trial for ZG starts in January. There is a hearing next week to determine if $$ given to FCA should be disclosed to the Plaintiff. Just the fact that they say it isn't relevant means, to me, that money has changed hands.
Thanks...I should have read further down the thread. I can't believe I won't be around to see what happens...but the cynical side of me thinks I won't be missing much.

LOL you count!!! I think I'll check out the Drew Peterson thread too. I don't know what to think of GA going to Jeff Ashton's victory party? I think he could have congratulated him privately. I can't help but think somethings up.

I can't even follow the Drew Peterson trial anymore. I think there have been more sidebars and objections than Casey's trial already! It's a mess and the prosecution keeps making it worse.

As for GA, I'm surprised he showed up. Either he really respects Ashton and what Ashton and the prosecution tried to do, or it was backhanded slap to him, like he's glad Ashton is in office because he lost the case to Baez. I don't know. It sounds like Ashton didn't want to have any sort of conversation with him, though.

Honestly, I'm not mad at Casey's family anymore. What's done is done. I don't blame GA or CA, or even Lee for Casey's actions. The only thing I blame GA and CA for is how they acted and what they said at trial. They should have let Casey face consequences for killing her child - I mean what could be worse than that - and instead, they helped get her acquitted. I will never forgive them for that, but it's not something I ruminate on. If I saw them on the street, I would just walk by, not saying anything to them. I recognize what they did wrong, but I don't let it rule my life anymore. They've done what they've done.

The only one I check in for anymore is Casey. She is the one who did wrong here, and she is the one who has yet to pay for her mistakes. I think the rest of her family is already paying for the mistakes they have made, and they will for the rest of their lives. But not Casey, not yet. I'm waiting for Karma to catch up with her! Maybe the GZ trial will provide a little of that!

LOL you count!!! I think I'll check out the Drew Peterson thread too. I don't know what to think of GA going to Jeff Ashton's victory party? I think he could have congratulated him privately. I can't help but think somethings up.

:seeya: That's what I think : that something is up !

And I agree : GA could have congratulated him privately ... which IMO, would have been more appropriate ...

:moo:

I can't even follow the Drew Peterson trial anymore. I think there have been more sidebars and objections than Casey's trial already! It's a mess and the prosecution keeps making it worse.

Snipped :

:seeya: Yep ... the DP Trial will probably surpass the # of sidebars and objections of the CA trial !

What's a shame is that the Prosecution Team are NO Ashton and Pros Team ...

And if this is posbile, Brodsky and the DT snarkiness is WORSE than Baez and Mason and D Team ...

Of course, JMO and :moo:

Well I can't understand or rationalize (another fine line, IMHO) them yet. But as one who was abandoned and thrown away as a child herself, while not in a swamp - I know how to not hold a hardened heart and still not stick my head in the sand. So I guess we just deal with trauma and pain differently. Of note: respectfully disagreeing and judging are two totally different things.

I will go on vacay too. Not the trip I planned, but the one I now see that it's time has come.

Hmmm, so much hurt. So much betrayal. I wonder how many of the walking wounded are Websleuthers?

Not being snarky but why does everyone think it was innappropriate for GA to congratulate Ashton in person? I think it was great! What a stab in the back to JB and CA.

Well I can't understand or rationalize (another fine line, IMHO) them yet. But as one who was abandoned and thrown away as a child herself, while not in a swamp - I know how to not hold a hardened heart and still not stick my head in the sand. So I guess we just deal with trauma and pain differently. Of note: respectfully disagreeing and judging are two totally different things.

I will go on vacay too. Not the trip I planned, but the one I now see that it's time has come.

I've been thinking about this morning and wondering how it quickly went so sideways and I apologize for hurting your feeling. Yes, I was also an abandoned child - that was the beginning...

No where in my posts did I ask you or anyone to forgive, forget, not hold the Anthony's responsible for their actions and I also didn't ask anyone to "understand" them. I simply stated that "understanding" the personalities behind their actions was something that I was seeking.

Again, my apologies to anyone here on the Caylee threads who felt I was attacking them. It may take me a few days to understand how asking for some simple decorum caused such a brush fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88