Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was a setup

Gonzalez sold a can of Four Loko to an underage operative after checking identification but failing to determine the age.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/1...lling-alcohol-to-underage-agent#ixzz23uRIm0rH

Whoopdeedoo

It shows us that at least Zenaida has a job, which is more than we can say for CA.
Thanks for the link. I wonder how far from 21 the undercover operative is. If it's close I can see a person taking a quick look at an I.D. and making a mistake. JMO.

Oh great - hope you will give us a "book report" - if you think it is interesting and it doesn't turn into an Ablow, then I'll buy it too!

Sorry for the delay in responding. My daughter loaded it into her ipad on nook. In the first couple of chapters there were a few mistakes that my daughter said may have occured when whoever transferred it from the written book into the format for kindle reading. In one instance one sentence was repeated twice. In another instance an entire paragraph was repeated twice and in another instance she referred to ROY KRONK as RAY KROCH. I found her thoughts on Cindy interesting. It's a fair read but I felt that I didn't learn anything new. I feel more like it was just the authors thoughts on the subject. It was only $6.36 I think. It's up to you if you buy it. The author mentioned a few other cases, it just wasn't about Casey and the A's. For me, I was looking for a little more insight but feel that the members here have offered up more insight than I found it this book.

The book by Dr. Leslie Seppinni titled Who is Casey Anthony is the book that I am referring to.

That's too funny. It's even funnier when I think about the interview that he did about the book. The one where he was beaming ear to ear about the possibility of his book being the #1 best seller. I'm falling off of my chair over here laughing so hard at the thought of it all. I know that we can't post pictures here, so try to get a visual of C Mason's photo of his "BAD FINGER" with the caption above CM's photo reading:" BAEZ' Book" and the caption below CM's photo stating: You're number one. :floorlaugh:

I'm wondering if Jose feels that he has met his goal?

Just wanted to say that I have the division in my own home as to my DDs opinion of GA and mine. So....we just state, sometimes argue out, our positions. In the end, we manage to live together quite well. I think we all can do that here...in cyberland.

However, we don't always end up so well on political or social issues! So we usually just don't discuss them!

What I don't like is that she is extremely smart, college educated and sometimes has a superior attitude. She swears she doesn't, but I FEEL she does. Therein is the problem. Perception. Might just be my insecurities, or maybe not. But as I have often said - perception is everything. You might not mean it this way, but it is PERCEIVED this way.

So I would suggest that we all think about what we post. In my book, players in this circus are fair game, but WS posters aren't. Well.....except for one person I have on my ignore list!

O/T, but have to share. :) I became a gramma today. Gunnar Lee arrived at 10:37 pm, weighed 6 pounds and 12 ounces and has a head full of black hair. The Cherokee genes are seen again and the great white spirit (God ) sang with Joy! :blowkiss: !!

What a blessed event, welcome baby Gunnar Lee. How wonderful that you have this joy now, and I hope it continues to help you and your family heal.

Oh my goodness!

That S-woman on Amazon just cited wikipedia as her source. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I saw that and responded last night. I refuse to believe that anybody is truly as naive as her.

There is another minion on the discussions of Jeff Ashton's book. He has the name of a hotel.

And, by the way, where is my manners. Good Morning Everyone!!!!

2006_11_cafe_du_monde_beignets.jpg

Beignets and chicory coffe from Cafe du Monde! My absolute favorite breakfast as that means I am in New Orleans for Jazz Fest! See ya next year!

I knew it was a setup

Gonzalez sold a can of Four Loko to an underage operative after checking identification but failing to determine the age.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/1...lling-alcohol-to-underage-agent#ixzz23uRIm0rH

Whoopdeedoo

It shows us that at least Zenaida has a job, which is more than we can say for CA.

----------------
Hi, they couldnt use Kc's check fiasco in court, why should they be able to use this against Zenida? doesnt seem fair to me. Those drinks they are coming out with can easily fool a person if they dont know about them.They look like pop cans. (soda). So true about the job.

Snipped :

:seeya: Yep ... the DP Trial will probably surpass the # of sidebars and objections of the CA trial !

What's a shame is that the Prosecution Team are NO Ashton and Pros Team ...

And if this is posbile, Brodsky and the DT snarkiness is WORSE than Baez and Mason and D Team ...

Of course, JMO and :moo:

Okay - you made me look!! LOL!

Through the 3rd week of trial - Casey's 99 sidebars

Through the 3rd week of trial - Drew's 111 sidebars

Close!! :what:

Warning! Profanity

A grandfather broken up and angry about Caylee :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv44oD6D2-Q&feature=player_embedded"]Angry Grandpa Visits Caylee Anthony's Final Resting Place - YouTube[/ame]

Hi guys!! My name is Gunnar. Here I am cradled in my grandmother's arms. I am just a papoose now but some day I hope to be a member of WS Just like my grammie.:seeya:

578897_421879364516322_394924414_n.jpg

Hi guys!! My name is Gunnar. Here I am cradled in my grandmother's arms. I am just a papoose now but some day I hope to be a member of WS Just like my grammie.:seeya:

He is a beautiful baby boy, so nice and peaceful. Look at all the dark hair. He's going to make you proud one day. Enjoy that little bundle of love Tulessa.

He is so sweet. Take good care of him Grammie, we know you will. They say the first one takes all the Native American blood. My first granddaughter looks as if she walked right off the Western plains with dark hair and dark eyes, the second looks like she's from Ireland with light hair and bright blue eyes. lol

Tulessa,
I am so glad you posted Gunnar's picture.
I can see why you are so proud.
He is so cute and precious and has a good head full of hair.
Enjoy him so much and teach him the ways of his ancestors.

It has been abnormally quiet in here. I see JB's book is rebounding some. Must be doing some damage control. KC gets out on Wednesday I believe. I would suppose that will be all over the news but I hope it isn't. I won't be around after today until mid week. Just saying so no one post missing flyers LOL

OMGosh! He's just da bomb, Tulessa! awwww... had to come say congratulations to you and your family. God's blessings for Gunnar! :loveyou:

O/T, but have to share. :) I became a gramma today. Gunnar Lee arrived at 10:37 pm, weighed 6 pounds and 12 ounces and has a head full of black hair. The Cherokee genes are seen again and the great white spirit (God ) sang with Joy! :blowkiss: !!

You've just joined a very special club. It's member's are many. We come in all shapes and sizes. Welcome granny.

oh Gunnar! Welcome to earth! Tulessa- don't be surprised if that deep mink hair decides to be golden in six or eight weeks - my ds did - he looks so much like him.

Hold him close Grandma - we cradle him (and you) in the spirit of the great source.

Before I slide back to my life in real time on a full time basis - I wanted to share a little secret Mr. Baez and I have had for a couple of days.

He may have thought we missed it - but no Jose - not so fast - and I guess it's a bit frazzling and caused a frantic buy back - hasn't it?

I vowed I'd watch until your 20K mark and darned if you didn't do even better. But others but carry on....

Quote:

August 16th, 11:52 pm – Amazon.com
Product Details
• Hardcover: 480 pages
• Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1937856380
• ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
• Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
• Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
• Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (425 customer reviews)
• Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
o #70 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:seeya:

Before I slide back to my life in real time on a full time basis - I wanted to share a little secret Mr. Baez and I have had for a couple of days.

He may have thought we missed it - but no Jose - not so fast - and I guess it's a bit frazzling and caused a frantic buy back - hasn't it?

I vowed I'd watch until your 20K mark and darned if you didn't do even better. But others but carry on....

Quote:

August 16th, 11:52 pm – Amazon.com
Product Details
• Hardcover: 480 pages
• Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1937856380
• ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
• Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
• Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
• Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (425 customer reviews)
• Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
o #70 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:seeya:

Come back Logical. It says 8018. That's the buyback. When did the 20000 happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23