Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
September is getting closer - I wonder if we will hear a bit more news in MSM as the defense team prepare to counter the evidence. And how many Lawyers does GBC actually have now? The Bosscher guy went broke and was about to be de-registered does this mean he can only act in a helping role???

No doubt the prosecution is working madly to get everything in line but they would have started their 'discovery' process now - wonder if things are going to be leaked to the media.

Absolutely Liadan. I don't believe for a second the liar is having a breakdown. He would have researched the symptoms and off he went. Evil b*****d

His remorse is that he got caught NOT for the murder, <modsnip>

September is getting closer - I wonder if we will hear a bit more news in MSM as the defense team prepare to counter the evidence. And how many Lawyers does GBC actually have now? The Bosscher guy went broke and was about to be de-registered does this mean he can only act in a helping role???

No doubt the prosecution is working madly to get everything in line but they would have started their 'discovery' process now - wonder if things are going to be leaked to the media.

This is probably the last we've heard about the lawyers...from back in early July...

July 07

Gerard Baden-Clay has had several visitors since being jailed, including from high-profile criminal lawyers Chris Nyst and Michael Bosscher.

However, it is understood only his original solicitor, Darren Mahony, has been retained, along with barrister Peter Davis SC.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rectional-centre/story-e6freoof-1226419399042

I think Marlywings suggested the shower curtain awhile back....was this rumor or was it missing when the police checked

I think Marlywings suggested the shower curtain awhile back....was this rumor or was it missing when the police checked

To settle this...my post from when the photos of interior of the Baden-Clay house were posted on here...

It's a horrible thought but in image10 of the bathroom...there's a bar there for a shower curtain but no curtain on it. Could he have used that to suffocate her with??

Once again...

If you have any further questions about rules please go to either of these links...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178136"]Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

There was a poster who said that there was something from the house/and or GBC that Police found on or near her body....

There was a poster who said that there was something from the house/and or GBC that Police found on or near her body....

well that would be fantastic if it could be linked to GBC...can you be more specific Berry? do you mean like a hair or something?

well that would be fantastic if it could be linked to GBC...can you be more specific Berry? do you mean like a hair or something?

No not a hair, more material like big and placeable from their house...

No not a hair, more material like big and placeable from their house...
we saw material at the bridge, lots of it!
also, I always thought it he went to the bins at the kenmore village carpark and maybe threw out blankets?

I like the idea that Allisons body was concealed at the dump site be this with a tarp or whatever,(or dense foliage.) It gives credo to the intimate homicide theory in terms of investigative profiling. A body dumped by a person who has no familia/intimate connection is going to be left discarded but a familial/intimate link often means the body is covered or placed in way (staged) by the murderer. They are leaving them in a nice way...... (macabre I know) they can't leave them without a care in the world because they do mean something to the murderer. (I got this from the Jonbenet forum.)

If this is the case and her body was covered by something a little weatherproof then the decomposition from the elements would have been slighly reduced and there may not have been as much insect activity in her body. (Gosh please don't think I trying to teach my grandmother to suck eggs here - the thought of a covered and protected body has got me intrigued.) The covering could have been washed away but would have been quite useful in preserving the remains until the rains got heavy!

That is an excellent supposition by MarlyWings!!!! If it was plastic it would so act like a tarp and the blood in the car could be explained away by residue from the curtain only! (I believe Allison's death was at home and she was suffocated but only after a struggle which would have left say a bloody nose at the least.)

I like the shower curtain theory.
If it is in fact missing then that is a possible piece of evidence.
However those material shower curtains get dirty and it would be the first thing I would throw out if I moved into a rental.

Doc, what type of treatment do you think GBC is getting in prison? and in what order for what purpose? Is this reported to the courts? I imagine it would have to be?

I wonder because he would have the same consideration as anyone else? I hope so anyway..His lawyers cant organise this type of thing in his favour can they?

I don't know if this is your area....can anyone answer this??

Doc, this might not be in your field, I am not sure, but anyone who knows the process, can you elaborate? and Doc, if you do, I am all ears!!

<modsnip>
However those material shower curtains get dirty and it would be the first thing I would throw out if I moved into a rental.

PS. What does TOS stand for. <modsnip>

TOS = Terms Of Service.

If anyone has an issue with a post please don't respond to it...hit the alert button instead.

His remorse is that he got caught NOT for the murder, mongrel

Yep, breakdown my arse!!! its more whatever works best for him.....that is one rumour that is probably true (as in he has put it out there) and bullcrap (as in he is a freaking liar) .............all at once!!

We may hear more by Thursday hopefully.

<modsnip>

PS. What does TOS stand for. <modsnip>

Have the locals noticed if the house has been rented? Lights on at night or cars in driveway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288