The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Garrison straight up did it. With the help of MR and/or RW (the other GJ3 members). As long as the prosecution wasn't just offering up usual players then these are probably the likely culprits. Or at least stems out from there.

There might be another person involved but I think Garrison reeks of being involved. Let's go over Garrison FACTS:

-Owned guns, had them on him (weapons charges on record)
-Member of the original Grand Jury Three suspect list
-Rapist
-Broke into homes in a sneaky way
-Always tried to cover his tracks. (made rape victim shower and clean prints)
-Fit the profile picture released by police and the media
-Claimed to know body location

Name any suspect that seems more likely than Garrison. I dare you. And I'm not a big fan of posing theories but my best guess is that Garrison may have been eying Suzie at some party and couldn't get her out of his head. I think the girls were taken somewhere far away from Delmar to be killed. I don't know if Garrison killed them but I can see him setting the crime into motion with raping on his mind.

I honestly think Garrison straight up did it. With the help of MR and/or RW (the other GJ3 members). As long as the prosecution wasn't just offering up usual players then these are probably the likely culprits. Or at least stems out from there.

There might be another person involved but I think Garrison reeks of being involved. Let's go over Garrison FACTS:

-Rapist

Name any suspect that seems more likely than Garrison. I dare you. And I'm not a big fan of posing theories but my best guess is that Garrison may have been eying Suzie at some party and couldn't get her out of his head. I think the girls were taken somewhere far away from Delmar to be killed. I don't know if Garrison killed them but I can see him setting the crime into motion with raping on his mind.

You make a compelling argument. My personal opinion is that there was someone else who actually gained entry, however. If he did this, he had help, in my opinion. I was hopeful that Hurricane would provide a clue but he will neither confirm nor deny any potential "mystery man." I lean yes.

-Rapist

Who is MR?? (M. Ridel?) Also, who is RW?? I hope you're not refering to someone with the same initials who posts on here all the time.....are you?

I haven't posted on this case for awhile but been thinking... is it possible that the girls never made it back to the house that night and maybe the crime scene was staged? The reason I say this is the purses stacked side by side dosen't make any sense to me. If I was a guest in the home as Stacy was I would have taken my purse to the bedroom with me. Unless of course they were stacked there after all the guest the next day had gone thru them. Thats another thing that has always bothered me why would these people go thru the womens purses, I can see Mrs. McCall looking in Stacy's purse but these other people rifiling thru purses and erasing messages off the machine I don't get that at all. Especially if they thought the women would be back soon. I would have hated to be going thru the purses and the women walk in and catch me. Its dosen't make sense to me. Were any other girlfriends talked to besides Janelle? If so I wonder what their take was on what happened, and they were probably at the party as well.
Just sone questions I have ha in my mind

Yes, this is very confusing to say the least. I believe the "disappeared" video has this account where Mrs. McCall says something to this effect.

What I don't understand AT ALL is why the police didn't go over the matter of the tape in excruciating detail at the very outset (or did they?) and we are left to wonder exactly who they still have on their suspect list. We do know, from an erased TV interview, that Jannelle was extremely irked at having repeated questions to her by numerous detectives when she complained that she wondered if they talked to one another since they kept asking her the same questions.

And another thing which irks me is when people such as ourselves ask these questions is why some others seem so willing to gloss over such things as unimportant or inappropriate to ask. You can probably figure out where I am going with this but this has always been a concern. Stated differently, in the earlier days of this investigation, everyone's stories should have been EXACTLY the same and the timelines also meshed correctly. One can't but help wondering what kind of investigation this really was.

Do u think maybe at first the police didn't take the investigation as serious as they should have? Thinking maybe the girls had went to Branson with some young men and maybe Sheryl has either went with them or maybe at first thought she was out to breakfast or something of that nature? When my daughter was that age it wouldn't have been beyond the realm of possibilites that I would have went with her and her friends to a water park but that goes back to how they would have got there unless some boyfriends were involved. I also agree with SO that Janelle was probably mad at first thinking her two friends had dumped her and went with out her maybe thats why she erased the messages they probably weren't very nice.

Do u think maybe at first the police didn't take the investigation as serious as they should have? Thinking maybe the girls had went to Branson with some young men and maybe Sheryl has either went with them or maybe at first thought she was out to breakfast or something of that nature? When my daughter was that age it wouldn't have been beyond the realm of possibilites that I would have went with her and her friends to a water park but that goes back to how they would have got there unless some boyfriends were involved. I also agree with SO that Janelle was probably mad at first thinking her two friends had dumped her and went with out her maybe thats why she erased the messages they probably weren't very nice.

The police left a note on the door of the Delmar home asking Sherrill to call in when she returned home. They did not take the information for a missing person's case until the next day, when Mr. McCall went to the police station. Not very serious, IMO. I know 20 years ago this type of crime would never have been imagined in Springfield. Certainly different these days.

When I had a stalker in the 80s in Springfield, I was never able to get the police to come to my home, even when I would call nightly to let the police know he was sitting outside my home. The wanted me to go outside and get a license plate number. One of my brothers stayed all night with me a few nights and stood outside on the porch holding a baseball bat after the guy drove up. The guy stopped showing up after that. Guess I became a little jaded after that incident.

The police left a note on the door of the Delmar home asking Sherrill to call in when she returned home. They did not take the information for a missing person's case until the next day, when Mr. McCall went to the police station. Not very serious, IMO. I know 20 years ago this type of crime would never have been imagined in Springfield. Certainly different these days.

When I had a stalker in the 80s in Springfield, I was never able to get the police to come to my home, even when I would call nightly to let the police know he was sitting outside my home. The wanted me to go outside and get a license plate number. One of my brothers stayed all night with me a few nights and stood outside on the porch holding a baseball bat after the guy drove up. The guy stopped showing up after that. Guess I became a little jaded after that incident.

if that wasen't so sad it would almost be funny. So they wanted a woman being stalked to go outside and get the stalkers liscence # did they want u to hold him there for them until they got there too? I don't have much faith in any LE unless its something to get their name in the paper or on the news they are not very interested. IMO If the perps that did this were in motorcycle gangs or associated with such folks may the local LE there are a little scared to stir this up to much. I can't believe in 20 yrs that they don't have a inkling of who is involved. If it wasen't for the MHP Gerald C would still be running loose and Jackie Johns would not have gotten any justice cause local LE was not going to persue him. These ladies deserve justice as well they were mothers, sisters, daughters, friends and to think its been so long I feel sorry for their families.

There are lots of good theories and questions being posted here! After studying this case for several years, I have to admit my mind is not set on any one theory. However, I am 99.9% sure this was a crime motivated by sexual assault.

I will say that I'm convinced beyond any doubt that Sherrill was alerted to the girls' arrival. No matter what was going on in that house (whether Sherrill was alone awake or sleeping, entertaining company or being held by an intruder), she knew they were there. I base this opinion on the fact that Sherrill's bedroom was in the front of that small house, allowing her to hear cars and see headlights pulling in the driveway. Also, the fact that she had a dog that would have been almost certainly barking at pretty much any activity in and/or around that house (like others have mentioned on here).

Another point that I can't get over is the fact that these were two young girls out late at night driving. What are the odds they end up missing that same night? By no means am I certain their being out late is related to their disappearance, it's just something I find highly coincidental. Were they spotted by some perp/s and followed home?

Then again if you look at statistics, victims are more likely to know their assailants vs. it being a stranger.

This case is just very mysterious. So many questions and so little evidence to profile...

I know when my daughter still lived at home it didn't matter what time she came in I would hear her, and teenage girls are usually not the quietest of creatures especially ones that have had a drink or two. So, yes if Sheryl was home I am sure she heard them and if she was being attatacked she probably did what ever was in her power to protect them. I feel the perp was there when the girls arrived they weren't expected and I think it put a monkey wrench in the plans. Susie more than likely went in to see her mom if Sheryl didn't come out to greet them. She may have well walked in on her mother being attacked. How horrible for all involved and how scared these ladies must of been.

Also I wanted to know where was Gerald Carnahan at when these girls disappeared. I believe I read somewhere that he lived not far from there. I wouldn't rule him out he was certaintly capable.

Based on the accounts of the top police officials who discussed the case it appeared they did take the case very seriously. They believed there was something very wrong almost immediately from what I recall. The police report that night was professionally done and it was reasonable to leave a note on the door to contact the police if they did show up which was always possible.

IMO, the rest of your post is remotely plausible but I believe unlikely. Your take on Jannelle is probably rooted in some factual basis. She did say in the Disappeared program that Stacy had never been to Suzie's house before that night. Also Jannelle would socialize with either or both Suzie and Stacy but that Suzie and Stacy had not socialized with one another before that night if I recall correctly. So it is possible that she was put out about it especially at that age. And it is possible that she was ashamed of unfriendly messages on the answering machine which she erased as she thought better of it.

Could he have been urged by others to go to the home to gain entry at which time the perp or perps took control of the situation and abducted the women?

The problem I have with this, although it makes perfect sense as to how to gain entry, is that 1) the police chief personally cleared the grave robbers of involvement which remains controversial in and of itself. 2) I believe it is correct to say that he passed a polygraph. Would he have been skilled enough to evade detection at his age and experience?

As I understand your thoughts it appears there were bigger fish up the food chain who had a vested interest in not having Suzie testify the next weekend. Hurrica[/ne tells us, however, that she had no information to really impart. Now it is possible that the forces behind these abductions believed otherwise and decided to remove all doubt.

What you say about Bartt's views toward her ex boyfriend is rooted in fact. Of course that is an opinion he has expressed and it may be biased for one reason or another.

You are correct that he (the ex-boyfriend) would the be a most likely person to believe he could have talked his way into the house.

And then again, we have Hurricane's hypothesis that this was simply a sexual assault gone badly. So we are left to wonder.

It seems unlikely to me that with three cars in the driveway/carport that anyone would want to get into the house. For that matter, the perp(s) wouldn't necessarily have known that only three women were in the house, if they came later. There might have been a half dozen or more people in there. How would they know? Hurricane seems to suggest the perp(s) were in the house at the time the girls arrived as best I understand his post.

I still believe we need a motive.
Above bbm referencing the problem with my theory involving Recla.. This bbm is not correct as far as Recla being cleared.. As recently as September's 2011 we have one of the lead detectives stating that Recla is NOT cleared, he does NOT have an airtight alibi(he actually states his alibi could never be confirmed) , and he is very much still considered a POI in the case of the women's disappearance..

Now does that mean that my theory is true?.. Of course not, but it does however still leave it as possibility on the table..
(the 41 minute footage is still available on YouTube where the detective states that Recla is not cleared-Sept 2011)

Then again if you look at statistics, victims are more likely to know their assailants vs. it being a stranger.

This case is just very mysterious. So many questions and so little evidence to profile...

I've often wondered if it was a 'stranger' or a 'friend of a friend'. If it was, it could partially account for why this case has not yet been solved. Friends and relatives would have been questioned early on. As the police widened their investigation, they would have included the 'friends of a friend' in their interview process. 'A stranger' would have been much, much harder to investigate.

I agree with you 100%. This case is very, very mysterious.

Who is MR?? (M. Ridel?) Also, who is RW?? I hope you're not refering to someone with the same initials who posts on here all the time.....are you?

No.. MR and RW3 are the other GJ3 members. Can't say their names publicly.

Monkey I've emailed you the names before.

Theorized loose time line of the events surrounding 3MW

Near 2am 6/7/92-
Suzie,Stacy,Janelle,Mike,Shane leave last party and head to Janelle's

Near 2:15am-
Supposedly due to overcrowding a sudden change of plans for Suzie and Stacy have them leave Janelles home to go to Suzie's home.

Around 2:45am-
Both Suzie and Stacy arrive home to Sherrill whose been home all evening. They prep for bed and Sherrill crawls into bed with her book.

Around 3-3:30am-
There is a tap on Suzie's window that causes her to go to the Window and part the blinds to look out. She sees its Recla and he explains he needs to speak with her for a moment.
Suzie goes to the front door opening it with the intent on speaking with Recla. She is immediately grabbed and commotion ensues..mom, Sherrill hearing the ruckus she lays down her book and rushes toward the front of the home to see what is happening(quite possibly Stacy also heads to the front upon hearing the ruckus.. Thus the reason her front print is found heading towards the front door.. I'm not opposed to the possibility that Stacy attempted to flee out the back as some have theorized and was met around the side of the home and grabbed from there.. Either way is plausible Imo.).. I do believe that the ambush on the 3women was quick and I also find it possible the perps never actually entered into the home(notice I say possible and not for certain).. In this ambushed abduction the globe to the front porch light is broken.

I believe the three were quickly loaded into the van and were gone within mere mins of Recla having made initial contact with Suzie at her Window.

Immediately after the abduction from the Delmar home~
I believe the three were handed off to different individuals.
Very soon thereafter I believe that Sherrill Levitt was killed. I find it possible that arrangements were made for her body to be concealed under the early morning concrete pour at PFI(again notice I say possible and not a certain fact)

Likely within those first 24hours-
I believe it's possible the two girls were then taken out to the Sweets property where they would for the most part remain the duration of what was left in their last few days of life.

Sometime around 6/10/92-
I believe it's possible that at this point when Carnahan had returned from being out of town that he became directly involved with the sexual assaults on both of the girls.. Sadly Imo its likely the girls life in those last few days were more horrific than words can describe with the brutal sexual assaults by multiple men on multiple occasions.

Within a week of the abductions-
I believe that the girls were murdered after having been brutalized by many for days. I believe they were possibly initially placed in barrels and put in the lake on/near the Sweets property(that soon thereafter became little Ricky's)..
At some point their remains were removed and placed elsewhere(possible in more than one locale sadly)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Again I'll reiterate that this is just a very loosely theorized time line of the events.. As I've detailed before one of the main questions is what is the motive and *if* these men were the murderers what was their connection to the three victims..

I fully admit that very well could be information that is unknown to the majority of us that could explain clearly the motive and connection of murderers to victims.. Only working with what very little that we know I do find the Recla/grave robbing to be *possibly*(again please note possibly not stating as certain fact:crazy:) what is the tie that connects the victims to their murderers(*refer to my previous posts for more detailed theory of the connection involving Recla... I'll not bore everyone with a repeat of those details)

I will reiterate that with the people that are people theorized as possibly responsible for the women's deaths(Dykes, Sweet, Carnahan, Robb, etc) they have Imo murdered for a helluva a lot less motive than what possibly was the motivation with these murders. I believe that Suzie's having to be taken in and given a statement of Recla&Co grave robbing is the trigger which set in motion the events that eventually led to the 3MW's deaths. I personally believe Suzie likely had nothing of grave importance info wise that would have led to these men's(Dykes,Sweet,etc) deep criminal activities being brought to LE. I absolutely believe that Recla&Co have definite ties to the men that murdered the women and that these men found it not only an easy mission to carry out "disappearing" a possible problem, Suzie.. But these men actually found it enjoyable.. We are talking the epitome of evil here with these individuals and men that are not at all mentally stable.. I believe with the unstable atmosphere surrounding this particular criminal element only further led to their paranoia and wanting to leave no loose ends or even questionable, possible loose ends(ie. Suzie) which thereby led to Sherrill and Stacy as well..

I believe it possible that Recla WAS NOT AT ALL involved,nor even had prior knowledge of what these men's ultimate intentions were.. I find it plausible that he was basically used as a pawn by them to gain entry and access to Suzie(his tapping on her window after 3am 6/7)..As I said Imo in this theory I believe all 3women were immediately handed off after the initial abduction from the Delmar home(at which time likely ended Dustin's involvement.. Nevertheless his involvement in the abduction is what directly led to the three murders thereby making him legally culpable as well.. Major reason along with saving his hide for him to have kept mum).. Tho to this day two decades later, Recla is still NOT CLEARED AND IS IN FACT STATED AS REMAINING A POI IN THE 3MW CASE...

*extremely bare boned time line working with this particular theory involving Recla.. I will say firmly that tho, I do still believe their are ties between Recla and these men that I do take into account other possibilities such as what Hurricane has suggested in it being a more opportunity, sexually motivated crime..

In going with that as the basis of a theory I would begin with the entry into the Delmar home quite possibly occurring prior to Suzie/Stacy arriving home at/around 2:45am..

Sometime prior to 2:45am-
I believe entry was possibly made thru an open Window of the home(possibly even Sherrill's Window due to the fact the detective specified it was actually in Sherrill's room that she was stripping/varnishing a piece of furniture)..

At/around 2:45am-
Stacy/Suzie arrive at the Delmar home with no knowledge that Sherrill is under the control of a perp in her bedroom

The girls prep for bed as usual and at/around approx. 3:30am I find it possible that after the girls had prepped for bed and Stacy likely in bed that Suzie goes to moms room to tell her they're home and going to bed, possibly telling mom of revised early morning Branson plans.. Suzie enters Sherrill's room at which time she then becomes fully aware of the situation. And commotion ensues with Stacy possibly attempting to flee the home at which time she is met with an accomplice who quickly shuttles her into a vehicle.. (also when the globe is broken possibly causing Stacy's dna to be found outside of the home..)

With mother already restrained from earlier the perp in Sherrill's room easily takes control of small statured, Suzie and then both mother and daughter are easily and quickly shuttled outside into vehicle.

From this point on my theory basically refers back to my original above theory where Sherrill is killed early on and the girls taken to property and brutally assaulted and murdered..
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Anywhoo my apologies for another lengthy post just some thoughts and theories of mine regarding possibilities of what happened to the 3MW..

As always jmo, tho!

Theorized loose time line of the events surrounding 3MW

Near 2am 6/7/92-
Suzie,Stacy,Janelle,Mike,Shane leave last party and head to Janelle's

Near 2:15am-
Supposedly due to overcrowding a sudden change of plans for Suzie and Stacy have them leave Janelles home to go to Suzie's home.

Around 2:45am-
Both Suzie and Stacy arrive home to Sherrill whose been home all evening. They prep for bed and Sherrill crawls into bed with her book.

Around 3-3:30am-
There is a tap on Suzie's window that causes her to go to the Window and part the blinds to look out. She sees its Recla and he explains he needs to speak with her for a moment.
Suzie goes to the front door opening it with the intent on speaking with Recla. She is immediately grabbed and commotion ensues..mom, Sherrill hearing the ruckus she lays down her book and rushes toward the front of the home to see what is happening(quite possibly Stacy also heads to the front upon hearing the ruckus.. Thus the reason her front print is found heading towards the front door.. I'm not opposed to the possibility that Stacy attempted to flee out the back as some have theorized and was met around the side of the home and grabbed from there.. Either way is plausible Imo.).. I do believe that the ambush on the 3women was quick and I also find it possible the perps never actually entered into the home(notice I say possible and not for certain).. In this ambushed abduction the globe to the front porch light is broken.

I believe the three were quickly loaded into the van and were gone within mere mins of Recla having made initial contact with Suzie at her Window.

Immediately after the abduction from the Delmar home~
I believe the three were handed off to different individuals.
Very soon thereafter I believe that Sherrill Levitt was killed. I find it possible that arrangements were made for her body to be concealed under the early morning concrete pour at PFI(again notice I say possible and not a certain fact)

Likely within those first 24hours-
I believe it's possible the two girls were then taken out to the Sweets property where they would for the most part remain the duration of what was left in their last few days of life.

Sometime around 6/10/92-
I believe it's possible that at this point when Carnahan had returned from being out of town that he became directly involved with the sexual assaults on both of the girls.. Sadly Imo its likely the girls life in those last few days were more horrific than words can describe with the brutal sexual assaults by multiple men on multiple occasions.

Within a week of the abductions-
I believe that the girls were murdered after having been brutalized by many for days. I believe they were possibly initially placed in barrels and put in the lake on/near the Sweets property(that soon thereafter became little Ricky's)..
At some point their remains were removed and placed elsewhere(possible in more than one locale sadly)
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Again I'll reiterate that this is just a very loosely theorized time line of the events.. As I've detailed before one of the main questions is what is the motive and *if* these men were the murderers what was their connection to the three victims..

I fully admit that very well could be information that is unknown to the majority of us that could explain clearly the motive and connection of murderers to victims.. Only working with what very little that we know I do find the Recla/grave robbing to be *possibly*(again please note possibly not stating as certain fact:crazy:) what is the tie that connects the victims to their murderers(*refer to my previous posts for more detailed theory of the connection involving Recla... I'll not bore everyone with a repeat of those details)

I will reiterate that with the people that are people theorized as possibly responsible for the women's deaths(Dykes, Sweet, Carnahan, Robb, etc) they have Imo murdered for a helluva a lot less motive than what possibly was the motivation with these murders. I believe that Suzie's having to be taken in and given a statement of Recla&Co grave robbing is the trigger which set in motion the events that eventually led to the 3MW's deaths. I personally believe Suzie likely had nothing of grave importance info wise that would have led to these men's(Dykes,Sweet,etc) deep criminal activities being brought to LE. I absolutely believe that Recla&Co have definite ties to the men that murdered the women and that these men found it not only an easy mission to carry out "disappearing" a possible problem, Suzie.. But these men actually found it enjoyable.. We are talking the epitome of evil here with these individuals and men that are not at all mentally stable.. I believe with the unstable atmosphere surrounding this particular criminal element only further led to their paranoia and wanting to leave no loose ends or even questionable, possible loose ends(ie. Suzie) which thereby led to Sherrill and Stacy as well..

I believe it possible that Recla WAS NOT AT ALL involved,nor even had prior knowledge of what these men's ultimate intentions were.. I find it plausible that he was basically used as a pawn by them to gain entry and access to Suzie(his tapping on her window after 3am 6/7)..As I said Imo in this theory I believe all 3women were immediately handed off after the initial abduction from the Delmar home(at which time likely ended Dustin's involvement.. Nevertheless his involvement in the abduction is what directly led to the three murders thereby making him legally culpable as well.. Major reason along with saving his hide for him to have kept mum).. Tho to this day two decades later, Recla is still NOT CLEARED AND IS IN FACT STATED AS REMAINING A POI IN THE 3MW CASE...

*extremely bare boned time line working with this particular theory involving Recla.. I will say firmly that tho, I do still believe their are ties between Recla and these men that I do take into account other possibilities such as what Hurricane has suggested in it being a more opportunity, sexually motivated crime..

In going with that as the basis of a theory I would begin with the entry into the Delmar home quite possibly occurring prior to Suzie/Stacy arriving home at/around 2:45am..

Sometime prior to 2:45am-
I believe entry was possibly made thru an open Window of the home(possibly even Sherrill's Window due to the fact the detective specified it was actually in Sherrill's room that she was stripping/varnishing a piece of furniture)..

At/around 2:45am-
Stacy/Suzie arrive at the Delmar home with no knowledge that Sherrill is under the control of a perp in her bedroom

The girls prep for bed as usual and at/around approx. 3:30am I find it possible that after the girls had prepped for bed and Stacy likely in bed that Suzie goes to moms room to tell her they're home and going to bed, possibly telling mom of revised early morning Branson plans.. Suzie enters Sherrill's room at which time she then becomes fully aware of the situation. And commotion ensues with Stacy possibly attempting to flee the home at which time she is met with an accomplice who quickly shuttles her into a vehicle.. (also when the globe is broken possibly causing Stacy's dna to be found outside of the home..)

With mother already restrained from earlier the perp in Sherrill's room easily takes control of small statured, Suzie and then both mother and daughter are easily and quickly shuttled outside into vehicle.

From this point on my theory basically refers back to my original above theory where Sherrill is killed early on and the girls taken to property and brutally assaulted and murdered..
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Anywhoo my apologies for another lengthy post just some thoughts and theories of mine regarding possibilities of what happened to the 3MW..

As always jmo, tho!

I agree that the scenario of someone Suzie (or any of the women) knew luring them outside would be a very good way to get them out of the house. It would also leave no evidence of the perp(s) in the house.

I do have a question, though. The purses all being bunched together in Suzie's room has always bothered me and never seems to work within my theories.

So, in your opinion, how do you think the purses all ended up together in Suzie's room? Do you think this happened after Suzie was lured out? Or before the perp(s) showed up?

I agree that the scenario of someone Suzie (or any of the women) knew luring them outside would be a very good way to get them out of the house. It would also leave no evidence of the perp(s) in the house.

I do have a question, though. The purses all being bunched together in Suzie's room has always bothered me and never seems to work within my theories.

So, in your opinion, how do you think the purses all ended up together in Suzie's room? Do you think this happened after Suzie was lured out? Or before the perp(s) showed up?

Heres what I'm curious about. Is the photo of the purses piled up, that is posted on the Proforms/Airalex site a picture of how the purses were found by Law Enforcement? The picture shows all the womans purses piled next to each other, but also shows their wallets out of the purses, as well as a cigerette holder with cigerettes falling out of it.

If this is the way that LE found the purses, and the wallets and cigerette case with cigerettes falling out of it was the way it was found by the people who were at the house prior to LE arriving at the house......then this would indicate that someone else other than the 3MW put the purses there.

I wasn't asked this personally but I think they were moved by visitors to the home. I recall somewhere reading that Mrs. McCall said something; perhaps on television that she found stuff "rolling" out of the purses. I can speculate that visitors were rifling through their purses trying to get some clue where they might have gone to.

I once had (actually several times) a LE officer tell me that this case would never be solved because the crime scene was so badly contaminated. He wasn't directly involved but had a pipeline into the investigation. He and I argued and argued about this because it baffled me how if so much time and effort went into the crime it couldn't be solved but it appears on hindsight that he was correct and I wasn't. Until and unless all the visitors to that home come clean with what they did or didn't do we don't know the facts, starting with the phony-baloney about the erased taped messages. We have differing accounts of who erased what and what was there and no definitive indication of what was actually on the tape. So the crime scene was contaminated; perhaps irrevocably so that is is truly "unsolvable."

Yes regarding the obscene calls/msg.. Where did we get the info about a msg being from actually Saturday?.. Because now there no mention of that and only mention of the obscene msg that came in while Janelle and Mike were there.. Imo its this msg that Janis McCall refers to hearing.. So where did info of a Saturday msg originate?

The obscene calls didn't have anything to with the perps.

Honestly, the perps are KNOWN by police. I think we're just all bored with our thumb up our *advertiser censored*.

These clowns in the GJ3 were offered up because of circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence isn't enough to lock this guy up. I've heard that he is already locked up and that the buddy of his is on the loose. But if you want to know the perp, then start at the GJ3. Find THEIR associates and find their crowd and people they know if you want to do your own investigating.

"Charles Tuna" appeared to have known Garrison. Find people like that. Speculating on the phone calls and stuff is just tired rehashing of what we've all done for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen