Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, the jury is sending the message this case is "black and white", DP is guilty. If it walks like a duck....:rubberducky:

Wishful thinking on my part. :please:

This trial is one for the ages. Not getting into the specifics.

I used to speak to the acting police chief via email, prior to Drew's arrest, pointed out many interesting things about Drew.

All the training that the judge didn't allow in the 80's, what about the extensive military training he received, also karate and judo techniques he's very well versed in.

Was anything mentioned about him losing his job in 1985 with the dept.?

No offense intended.....but I'm glad these two (interviewed on IS) aren't on the jury. This guy just admitted to 'staring into space' while they're on camera? Not a good courtroom observer imo. Yeesh.

Ha! They have PLENTY of wardrobe planning time with the judge sending them in and out of the courtroom. Sometimes for an HOUR or more.

abbie

At least they know it was almost always the DT doing that to them....they probably know a lot was taken away from them hearing it..that is what I would be thinking anyway.

CONFIRMED: Jury is wearing alternating black & white ...

: #drewpeterson jurors are dressed in alternating colors according to their seats: black clothes, white clothes, black, white, black, white.

OFGS ... Now they are really playing games today by alternating their clothing colors in accordance with their seats ...

Just unbelievable ... not good, IMO ... this is a MURDER TRIAL ... not Romper Room !

:moo::moo::moo:

OFGS ... Now they are really playing games today by alternating their clothing colors in accordance with their seats ...

Just unbelievable ... not good, IMO ... this is a MURDER TRIAL ... not Romper Room !

yep NOT GOOD.

Are these people on In-session crazy - a Big Win for the Defense?

Didn't the guy admit he lost track of the conversation while he and the girl were sitting there on camera? So while the girl was answering a question, he was zoned out, staring into space? I'm not gonna put much stock in HIS observations of the testimony. How many times was he staring into space in the courtroom?

Even the girl - her saying the jurors took notes during the PT questioning of Schori and then they just kinda "sat back" for the cross? I would interpret that to mean they got the point of the testimony during the direct and were watching "the show" on cross.

A big win? I think not. Talk about someone coming forward for their 15 minutes...... These two got less than 5 and he STILL zoned out.

and BORED
I really think that is what it is all about.....plain old boredom.
However, I do hope that they are paying really close attention to all of the details. You are so right.....it isn't a game and it isn't about fun.

yep NOT GOOD.

it's almost like their saying: "hey, look at us, look what we're doing, hey over here!!"

They’re not suppose to be seen (not literally) or heard from and now they’re playing games.

My fear is it will never make it to the jury. The judge seems to be laying out a foundation to rule there is no evidence. jmo

Dang, I'm beginning to wonder about any past association between DP and this judge. Could DP be holding something over this judge's head? Can't help but think that this is possible.

The couple just on In Session very disappointed in their opinion. The fellow was
As he claims spacing out during the ministers testimony and then in the next breath said he wasn't impressed (paraphrased) The girl didn't feel the PT had enough evidence to convict.:banghead:

Is the DT doing all these daily interviews hoping the jurors are seeing their (slanted) take on the evidence? And that's why they didn't want them sequestered? Will they be sequestered during deliberations?

JMO.....In order for the jurors to convict they must believe the hearsay evidence..if not for that they really did not have a case. They have not been able to put Drew at the scene, no evidence whatsoever.
We gotta have faith the jurors will listen to Staceys words and convict this serial wife murderer.

it'sd almost like their saying: "hey, look at us, look what we're doing, hey over here!!"

They’re not suppose to be seen (not literally) or heard from and now they’re playing games.

I think they want to be noticed now because some of them hope to cash in after the trial. Some of them want to sell their 'stories' to the press and/or the media after this is over. So why not make a splash while they can?

And if my theory is true, then it is very frightening. Because the only way their interviews will be sought after is IF the verdict is surprising or upsetting. :mad:

I think they want to be noticed now because some of them hope to cash in after the trial. Some of them want to sell their 'stories' to the press and/or the media after this is over. So why not make a splash while they can?

And if my theory is true, then it is very frightening. Because the only way their interviews will be sought after is IF the verdict is surprising or upsetting. :mad:

I think your right.

:banghead: I'm getting the feeling that at least one juror is sitting there planning tomorrow's color coordination instead of paying attention to the testimony in this trial.

BBM: I agree !

Whatever statement they are trying to make, why don't they just get it over with and show up in

:clown::clown: costumes :jester::jester: costumes

:Banane43: :Banane08: :Banane10:

:moo: :moo: :moo:

CONFIRMED: Jury is wearing alternating black & white ...

: #drewpeterson jurors are dressed in alternating colors according to their seats: black clothes, white clothes, black, white, black, white.

I'm sorry, but a jury that does this kind of stuff concerns me. Bored or not, it's unprofessional.

Maybe Brodsky is right. Maybe this is just a damn show. :maddening:

These high profile murder cases are starting to be a travesty!!!

:moo:

My opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members