TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else remember something like this?

At the beginning (or near to it) of Ali's disappearance, something was said to the press -- either in a video or article -- I THINK by Ali's dad, that there had been a report "recently" (meaning before Ali went missing) of another young girl who lived nearby who had reported to police that a man in a vehicle had tried to coax her into his car.

Does anyone else remember this reference? I searched through all the old news articles and can't seem to find it now... Does anyone remember if there was a description of the vehicle?

Does anyone else remember something like this?

At the beginning (or near to it) of Ali's disappearance, something was said to the press -- either in a video or article -- I THINK by Ali's dad, that there had been a report "recently" (meaning before Ali went missing) of another young girl who lived nearby who had reported to police that a man in a vehicle had tried to coax her into his car.

Does anyone else remember this reference? I searched through all the old news articles and can't seem to find it now... Does anyone remember if there was a description of the vehicle?

His quote was reposted a page or two page but no vehicle was mentioned.

Okay, so BSL goes to Kroger, sees the bus, sees a high school girl get off the bus walking towards Burger Barn....she is alone....hrm.

I think I understand what happened here. Because the cops waited so long, we don't have the evidence we have in the MS case. I cannot even get a photo of Burger Barn. Wow.

Kroger is on the West side of the intersection. You cannot see Ali's house or the bus stop from Kroger. Ali's house is approx 3 block east of Kroger.

Burger Barn is SE of Kroger (kiddie-corner) across the intersection - this is a big interesection with three strip centers (one on each corner) and a gas station on the other.

Today's visit to the BB - front door says, "Welcome to CJ's" -there is a large trash bag inside in front of the door (was not there last week) - Hanging outside above the storefront is a sign saying burgers CJs tacos

Ali's house cannot be seen from the busy intersection. The church and its grounds take up a whole block and are between her house and the intersection. If Ali were walking from her house to Burger Barn, she would pass the church, cross street near daycare center/General Dollar/Ace Hardware (Burger Barn was further south in the strip center).

Kroger is on the west side of the intersection in another strip center.

NOTE: I do not know why someone unknown to this area would be in this area. While it is a busy area/intersection, it mostly serves the subdivisions in the area. It is off the beaten path of major traffic arteries. However, there are many schools in this residential area … many school buses.

Interstate 45 in Spring (South of Conroe) is approx 5-10 miles west of her home. The main street from the school does go directly to Burger Barn and those businesses. The High School is adjacent from I-45, it is possible he saw her enter the bus, followed the bus to where she got off ???? I have no clue how many stops from the school to her bus stop near her home. Conroe is approx 20 miles north of Spring (this is where BSL sis lives-AFAIK)

Prayers for Ali, her family, her friends, and all who seek to find truth. :please:

Today's visit to the BB - front door says, "Welcome to CJ's" -there is a large trash bag inside in front of the door (was not there last week) - Hanging outside above the storefront is a sign saying burgers CJs tacos

Ali's house cannot be seen from the busy intersection. The church and its grounds take up a whole block and are between her house and the intersection. If Ali were walking from her house to Burger Barn, she would pass the church, cross street near daycare center/General Dollar/Ace Hardware (Burger Barn was further south in the strip center).

NOTE: I do not know why someone unknown to this area would be in this area. While it is a busy area/intersection, it mostly serves the subdivisions in the area. It is off the beaten path of major traffic arteries. However, there are many schools in this residential area … many school buses.

Interstate 45 in Spring (South of Conroe) is approx 5-10 miles west of her home. The main street from the school does go directly to Burger Barn and those businesses. The High School is adjacent from I-45, it is possible he saw her enter the bus, followed the bus to where she got off ???? I have no clue how many stops from the school to her bus stop near her home. Conroe is approx 20 miles north of Spring (this is where BSL sis lives-AFAIK)

BSL was reported to go trolling for his victims, driving around. Correct me locals, but where he took MS is more 30 minutes from where he lives. I suspect he would have done the same if involved with Ali's disappearance. If that's the case, I imagine he probably drove all around the area searching and unfortunately ran into Ali.

That is close to the same distance between where BSL lived (Church Point) and Lafayette (where he abducted Mickey from).

The fact that LE asked the family not to speak to the media now concerns me. Why do they not want them speaking out now when in the past two years they never told them that. Something tells me, something is going on and they dont want the investigation jeoperdized.

There's a large shooting range if you go further east down Treaschwig,since BL obviously owned guns I'm sure there's a possibility like someone eles mentioned in this thread he would visit the range,maybe just the gun store.
He would have seen Ali walking towards Burger Barn on his way back.
I wonder if Carter's Country keeps records of who was there and if they've been checked for the date Ali went missing?
http://www.carterscountry.net/Shooting Facility.htm

The fact that LE asked the family not to speak to the media now concerns me. Why do they not want them speaking out now when in the past two years they never told them that. Something tells me, something is going on and they dont want the investigation jeoperdized.

Exactly. I think that is a good sign, at least as far as the investigation is concerned. I don't know if it's a good sign for any hopes or prayers.

Exactly. I think that is a good sign, at least as far as the investigation is concerned. I don't know if it's a good sign for any hopes or prayers.

Lavergne records remain sealed

Evidence and statements gathered during the investigation of Mickey Shunick's murder at the hands of Brandon Lavergne will not be released to the public at this time because of ongoing investigations.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article...-remain-sealed

RE: On Aug. 20, The Daily Advertiser submitted a public records request to Lafayette Police Chief Jim Craft and Hebert seeking the opportunity to review various statements, documents and evidence gathered during the three-month investigation that followed Shunick's disappearance.

Hebert responded that releasing the requested information "could severely jeopardize ongoing criminal investigations."

Among the requests was one for logs or reports of evidence recovered from Lavergne's property and home on Elaine Lane.

"It is this office's intention to ensure the integrity of all documentary, testimonial and physical evidence discovered thus far and not to release any information which could joepardize any jurisdiction or agency's investigations into other potential crimes," Hebert wrote.

RE/RE: Hebert responded that releasing the requested information "could severely jeopardize ongoing criminal investigations."

"When will they ever learn"? Silence/misinformation/lack of transparency by LE/Justice System only causes innocent victims lives lost and mounting cold cases..

"Silence & Missinformation is the predators most Lethal Weapon"!!!

"Why, that it is important for the citizens to be informed of how cases and investigations are handled. "Public Safety"...

* Transparency: 'Criminal Profiler Pat Brown'

We could use a strong accountability system not dependent on appeals, but rather oversight. The public/citizens have a right to know exactly how decisions are made and cases are handled.

It does not have to be in the midst of the case but certainly afterward there should be transparency. If there isn’t, how can we address issues of corruption*, incompetance, and error?

We need to know in order to fix problems and hold people accountable for what is supposed to be work done on behalf of the citizens. Somehow “the interest of the state” seems to preclude the citizenry which is odd considering the state IS the citizenry, well, at least in a democratic republic with a constitution..

"BSL was actively preying on innocent victims, which began a minimum of 13 years ago". He was enabled to remain stealth due to the silence by LE/Justice System. An aware public's tips and the heroic sacrifice by Mickey Shunick, is the primary reason that BSL's trail of terror was abruptly ended.

"Why would you squander your most valuable investigative resource; the American public"?

Where Have All The Flowers Gone? - YouTube

Where have all the flowers gone, long time passing?
Where have all the flowers gone, long time ago?
Where have all the flowers gone?
Young girls have picked them everyone.
Oh, when will they ever learn?
Oh, when will they ever learn?

"Prolific Psychopathic Serial Killer Brandon S. Lavergne, was actively preying on innocent victims, which began a minimum of 13 years ago". He was enabled to remain stealth due to the silence by LE/Justice System. An aware public's tips and the heroic sacrifice by Mickey Shunick, is the primary reason that BSL's trail of terror was abruptly ended.

"Why would you squander your most valuable investigative resource; the American public"? BBM

How many more victims does BS Lavergne have?

How long was BS Lavergne actively preying?

How many of BS Lavergne's prior victims received a less than competent & complete investigation?

How many states was BS Lavergne actively hunting unsuspecting victims due to silence and/or misinformation by LE/Justice for years or decades?

Why did it take a 5' 1" 115# victim; Mickey Shunick, to remove BSL's mask of normalcy & bring him to Justice?

'These two beautiful girls are forever united'
Charlie Shunick

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...97051919_n.jpg

Imo, the Gary Ridgeway; Green River serial killer/Gary Hilton: Forest Serial Killer prosecution/investigative strategy is being utilized in the BS Lavergne: Serial Killer investigation..All indicators point to this, imo...

This investigative/prosecution strategy is utilized due to the magnitude; duration & victim total..imo

Imo, the Gary Ridgeway; Green River serial killer/Gary Hilton: Forest Serial Killer prosecution/investigative strategy is being utilized in the BS Lavergne: Serial Killer investigation..All indicators point to this, imo...

This investigative/prosecution strategy is utilized due to the magnitude; duration & victim total..imo

RE: Dejavu

Florida Sunshine Laws be damned...in the Prolific Psychopathic Malignant Serial Killer Gary Michael Hilton Investigation..

The Prosecution and Defense, both requested silence in the Gary Michael Hilton serial killer abduction/rape/murder/decapitation of FSU Nurse Cheryl Hodges Dunlap Investigation for over 3 years, and Florida Superior Court Judge; Terry 'Hanging Chad' Lewis. granted the motions to seal the evidence & information. All of them.

Judge Lewis, normally a defender of the 1st amendment rights & FL's liberal sunshine laws, granted all of the silence motions. I suspect that this is why he was later replaced by Superior Court Judge Hankinson. The Feds requested total silence from North Carolina, in the Bryant couple's abduction/mutilation/murders.

All you have to do is compare the Green River Serial Killer Suspect and POI total for two decades: which were in the thousands, and double that amount for gmh, (stranger abductions) since he was active for 4+ decades instead of only two, and you will see why everyone in LE/Justice System is requesting silence...

The truth is an indictment of LE & the Justice System. GMH, Indisputably should have been incarcerated since 1982, for the documented Arson of a home with 3 occupants, or possibly even before...

I am definitely not underestimating the calculated thinking process of BSL. The truck of his that was set ablaze was 25 miles north of his sis's home. This town is very small and I was surprised this was the area he chose to do this. I wonder if Shepherd, TX was on his route to his sis' place. He apparently spent a lot of time on the "road" and I suspect trolling. He is a very dangerous person and society is lucky he has been removed. I am scared to know other secrets he holds in his life ... I suspect it is not very pretty. We need to get his photo out to see if anyone else can connect the missing pieces. I showed it to a co-worker today and she thought he looked familiar. I think he has a familiar face also.
I pray he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Ali - just the thought, makes me sick.

I am definitely not underestimating the calculated thinking process of BSL. The truck of his that was set ablaze was 25 miles north of his sis's home. This town is very small and I was surprised this was the area he chose to do this. I wonder if Shepherd, TX was on his route to his sis' place. He apparently spent a lot of time on the "road" and I suspect trolling. He is a very dangerous person and society is lucky he has been removed. I am scared to know other secrets he holds in his life ... I suspect it is not very pretty. We need to get his photo out to see if anyone else can connect the missing pieces. I showed it to a co-worker today and she thought he looked familiar. I think he has a familiar face also.
I pray he had nothing to do with the disappearance of Ali - just the thought, makes me sick.

Where did his sister live ?(zip code)

B4igo2it, the small town in another state is exactly why BSL chose that specific location to torch his truck. It was in a forested area prolly miles from the nearest Volunteer Fire Department.

The response time would have been delayed due to the initial call, the distance, time of night, and the primary objective of first responding firefighters which would have been to protect the exposures; the forest. The radiant heat from the truck blaze would have been enormous.
The extinguishing of the DWT would have been secondary as it would have been fully involved upon arrival.
BSL, was not only forensically aware, but also aware of fire behavior due to his alleged prior arson experience, imo..

Predators/SKs leave residue/indicators. Many times the lack of evidence, forensics, etc., is a distinct indicator of an experienced sexual predator/serial killer, as was in Mickey Shunick's case and imo, will be consistent with any unknown victims.
These indicators/residue aren't obvious to even experienced investigators because they can't be seen, touched, heard, or smelled..

Occam's razor or deductive reasoning seldom works in these cases because psychopathic serial killers such as BS Lavergne, do not think like we do. Their thought pattern is very rapid, and their reasoning is 180 degrees from normal folks. Psychopaths love to play head games.
They are very creative, calculative, deflective, and manipulative, and will many times fool the best of the best investigators..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong