We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could go either way. Either they are asking for that specific testimony/evidence because they believe it was not an accident, or because they want to prove it was.

They could read it more in depth than it was presented....why won't they let them see it?!?!?!??!?!

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
Police report about alleged staircase incident is not in evidence. Won't go back to jury.

D@mn!

:

snipped..
:waitasec: So we are all on board, what "color" or "theme" should we wear today ?

:woohoo::floorlaugh:

BBM. Orange jumpsuits indicating our positive thoughts that DP is going back to :jail:

Sounds like this is a no nonsense jury and smart enough to look at the evidence before they make a decision. I hope they find him guilty but whatever they decide Im sure they are basing it in what the evidence means to them.

It's encouraging to see that the jury must have gotten past the murder/accident decision. They wouldn't be asking all these questions if they believed Kathy died from an accident. Looks to me like they're trying to figure out if Drew has been proven to be the person who did murder her.

Questions:

1 Can we have DP's phone records from the weekend that KS died through March 1
Pastor Schori's testimony

2. Stacy's phone recordds through March 3
Harry Smith's testimony

(transcripts, if available, will be read to the jury)

Transcripts, if available? WTH?

:snooty: I don't look good in yellow.

:innocent:

Hmmmm.... How 'bout Shakin' Shelby Shrimp? Or Shimmering Shelby Shale?

There's always one....
icon10.gif

That has nothing to do with my post. My rational wasn't anything to do with what DP would do if he were freed, I was responding to a poster who feared that all men will think they can kill their wives and get away with it if DP is acquitted.

That was me! My husband thinks he'll walk because there's no direct evidence linking DP to the scene of the crime. For sure my husband would have killed me by now (25 years). That said, now I may have to kill him due to his opinion! Doesn't he know by now he's supposed to agree with me!

Seriously though, husband may be wrong as I've followed the trial closer than he has. Also, he didn't say it's his desire that DP gets off - just throwing that in. Then again, he may be right. The jury is still out!

I am getting a sense that they are not unanimous and are trying to sort it out. That's just my take on it.

Look, even we aren't unanimous on what we think they are going to decide.

In Session There is a long pause while the attorneys ponder the judge’s question. Patton: “If we say the police report is not available, that’s not entirely accurately. Perhaps we say the entire police report is not available, and that is, I guess, a fact.” Judge: “Well, there’s no part of the police report that’s in evidence.” Brodsky: “If they’re looking for inconsistencies with the letter, we would only be providing half of what they want.” Greenberg: “I think the law is if a jury question has some ambiguity to it . . . the may very well think the statement is part of the police report, because it was prepared with the police there. So I think it would be proper to ask them to clarify if they’re requesting the police report or the statement that was prepared when Officer Kernc was there.”

I am getting a sense that they are not unanimous and are trying to sort it out. That's just my take on it.

Look, even we aren't unanimous on what we think they are going to decide.

exactly...they have one or two out on the limb eiher way.

#drewpeterson judge tells jury he will have Schori and Smith testimony read in court. Phone records too. They will get Savio letter

35s Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury will have lunch at noon and then be read transcripts.

:rocker:

@Stacystclair

#drewpeterson judge tells jury he will have Schori and Smith testimony read in court. Phone records too. They will get Savio letter

Oh, boy. Most now feel this is a good sign for DP.

I don't know. It doesn't seem like they buy it was just an accident and the fact that they wanted transcripts of the most damning testimony isn't that good for DP. I think a defense lawyer on IS said if the jury asks for Harry Smith's testimony, DP is done.

35s Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
#drewpeterson jury will have lunch at noon and then be read transcripts.

:rocker:

hopefully, if they didn't take notes the first time, they take them this time.

Just listening to the defense atty. on IS spinning how these questions could be good for Drew. Defense attorneys have to live in a mirror-image parallel universe to do their job.

I don't know. It doesn't seem like they buy it was just an accident and the fact that they wanted transcripts of the most damning testimony isn't that good for DP. I think a defense lawyer on IS said if the jury asks for Harry Smith's testimony, DP is done.

I agree with the bolded part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members