TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Consider Sharing This Video With Your Followers

Please Help Find Ali Lowitzer and help her family keep her story and hope Ali. Hope for Ali Lowitzer, "Who Will Help Our Missing Children?" Obama vs Romney - YouTube

Ali's Website: AlexandriaLowitzer.com
Lowitzer Family's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-for-Ali-Alexandria-Joy-Lowitzer/201672396538703

I have watched....and I have cried..... I have prayed.....

This sweet and beautiful little girl........ I am so sad for her parents. I understand that BSL is linked to her as well..... they have started talking about it in Lafayette.....BSL is one sick sick twisted person!

I hope they get the info they need and I hope that the prisoners in Angola find out what kind of person he is....... I hope they make him their little toy and he gets exactly what he has given out!!!!

My prayers to everyone affected by this MONSTER!!!!!

The other girl said it was a red Montecarlo

Brandon Lavergne has a red dodge stealth.. How old was the other girl? Could she have gotten her cars mixed? I am not a vehicle person so I probably wouldn't be able to correctly identify a car.

Where is Ali?? </3

:wagon:Welcome to Websleuth's Angie and thank you for helping the Lowitzer Family!

We are here to help them also.

:welcome4:

Brandon Lavergne has a red dodge stealth.. How old was the other girl? Could she have gotten her cars mixed? I am not a vehicle person so I probably wouldn't be able to correctly identify a car.

Where is Ali?? </3

You are correct GulfCoastKat, according to A.C.I in Mickey's thread he listed all of Brandon's vehicles. He owns/owned a 1991 red dodge stealth. I googled images of both a 1991 red dodge stealth and a red montecarlo and boy they sure look the same to me!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8204504&postcount=337

This article dated July 1, 2010 originally brought to my attention by mamacat mentions that before Ali went missing another teenager was nearly abducted and that she had bit her attacker. I have also wondered about the bite marks. Wasn't it asked by a reporter during a news conference for Mickey about bite marks on one of his hands? I believe on BSL's RSO status it had mentioned surgery on one hand, does anyone remember if this was on his RSO status prior to his check in in May 2012?
Perhaps most disturbing, Ali&#8217;s father says a few months ago, another neighborhood teenager was nearly abducted. In that case, a car pulled up next to a girl and a man lunged at her, grabbing her around the neck. &#8220;She bit him," John Lowitzer said, "so the man backed off and tried to get her around the waist, and she was able to get away."
BBM
http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2010/06/mystery-of-ali-lowitzer.html

You are correct GulfCoastKat, according to A.C.I in Mickey's thread he listed all of Brandon's vehicles. He owns/owned a 1991 red dodge stealth. I googled images of both a 1991 red dodge stealth and a red montecarlo and boy they sure look the same to me!

This article dated July 1, 2010 originally brought to my attention by mamacat mentions that before Ali went missing another teenager was nearly abducted and that she had bit her attacker. I have also wondered about the bite marks. Wasn't it asked by a reporter during a news conference for Mickey about bite marks on one of his hands? I believe on BSL's RSO status it had mentioned surgery on one hand, does anyone remember if this was on his RSO status prior to his check in in May 2012?

BBM

It seems to me that the detective or LE could show either of these girls pictures of BSL and his car to identify (or possibly to pick out of a pack of picts). Also, seems that the girl who bit him could provide details to the detectives or LE as to where on the body she bit her attacker and that could be compared to his body marks.

Does anyone know the dates of these 2 incidences: red car incident & bite incident?
Can someone provide a link to an article about these incidences?

apparently I missed something... How did we go from a white truck to a red car???

apparently I missed something... How did we go from a white truck to a red car???

Apparently a few months before Ali's disappearance, according to her dad, there was an attempted abduction of another neighborhood teenager.
In that case, a car pulled up next to a girl and a man lunged at her, grabbing her around the neck. &#8220;She bit him," John Lowitzer said, "so the man backed off and tried to get her around the waist, and she was able to get away."

A car was used in this instance and when asked what kind of car Jlowitzer answered it was a red montecarlo.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8310726&postcount=391

Some of us questioned if BSL could have also been responsible for this earlier attempt as well as not only did he have a DWT he also had a red dodge stealth which when looking at the two cars together look very much alike.

I hope this helps?

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/search/label/Ali Lowitzer (Seventh paragraph down)

BBM

It was shown on his property along with several other vehicles when they were reporting live from the area as police were searching it.

Where is Ali?? </3
I'm not sure....

I read so many posts where members can hardly believe that LE failed to investigate or even wonder exactly what LE actually has documented in this case. I want to share with you my recent experiences. I was involved in the search for Mickey Shunick. My belief is that LE in this case was so arrogant that they actually believed they were not accountable to anyone. And they were right. They wanted tips because that was the only way they could solve this crime. The only reason LE stayed active was because of attempts by the Mickey Camp to keep the investigation alive through the media and activities in the community. I am quite sure that after two weeks passed LE never left their desks. I also believed the only way the case was solved was because of the tips they received. Perhaps the only investigative move they made was to get his onstar records. I was responsible for bringing in a well known Forensic SAR team from Houston (not TEQ) and their dogs were magnificent. The only reason we were able to operate freely is because we never did engage LE who I believe would have shut us down. I made three attempts to contact LE before we began and my calls were never answered. All LE agencies involved had to go through LPD. None operated independently. Therefore nothing was ever achieved. Until the state legislatures are forced to pass laws to create multi-jurisdictional investigation teams, until they are forced to rewrite laws changing the runaway/missing designation and placing the ability to make that designation with the aforementioned multi-juristictional task force, monsters like BSL will have free reign to commit their evil. Here in Louisiana it is possible when parents so request for the attorney general's office to remove a case from local LE agencies. I do not know if this is possible in Texas but I know if I had a missing child, this is what I would do. But I understand that parents may believe that alienating local LE agencies could result in less investigation. This is a personal decision that every parent must make. But in the Derrick Todd Lee case, two weeks after the AG's office assumed juristiction that monster was arrested. Even the FBI screwed up by being so adamant that their profile indicated that the killer was a white man. Officers manning the tip line, when a report came in that there was a black man masturbating in a parking lot of an apartment building, told the tipster that they were looking for a white man. A few days later one of Todd's victims was found slain in that same apartment. My best thinking tells me you should never give up, start anew to keep Ali fresh in everyone's eyes and don't worry about LE. Seriously what have they accomplished in two years. From day one, I worked only for the Shunick family. I did what they asked me to do and we searched where they wanted us to search. And we got on TV and sent the message to BSL that we would never stop searching. Not ever. This is the resolve needed to bring Ali home. Next week I will be making my first trip to Texas to begin preparing for future searches. I encourage the family to re-structure their web page/FB page to allow communication among all volunteers so that foot search teams can be readied to begin again to look for Ali and bring her home. The power of prayer cannot be underestimated. The power of public perception and involvement will defeat the arrogance of LE agencies and arrogance of politicians every time. Find your resolve, never quit and let the whole world know about it. Ali will guide you just as Mickey did. Trust your intuition and we can bring Ali Home. May God Bless you all.

Re Post #437 comment, "Until the state legislatures are forced to pass laws to create multi-jurisdictional investigation teams ...."

I also agree this needs to be done. I suspect, there are occasions LE does not want the public's involvement/knowledge:
- protection of evidence and crime areas remain undisturbed
- the guilty involved in searches and further hiding evidence (not informing search coordinators that evidence has been located to prevent it from being found)
- Reduce public awareness of what is "really" happening in their area, therefore, a reduction of fear and public outcry, mistrust of LE organizations, and confidence in LE's overall ability to solve crimes
- Cover-up of LE officials in derelict of duties due to incompetence, staff shortages, lack of training/equipment/tools, etc.
- Ego's get in the way; only LE is capable of solving and deserving of the "pat on the back" with all awards/recognitions, job promotions
- LE hiding other factors that "may" be involved within their community either in further investigations or illegal activity (drugs, gang activity, auto thefts, prostitution)
- Conflict between LE Jurisdictions (sheriff vs local PD, state vs federal)

The bottom line is LE cannot be everywhere and they need the support of the public. Groups like WS, support groups (Camp Mickey, Hope for Ali), private investigators, and/or concerned citizens as a whole are probably the most important tool for LE ... until this is realized, cases will go cold and rely on luck to solve. (Especially in rural areas ...) :maddening:

Tax dollars fund LE-are funds properly allocated to locate missing persons

snips from your link:

KLFY in Lafayette, LA reports a private investigator in the Lone Star state now seems to think Brandon Scott Lavergne may have ties to Ali Lowitzer, 15, who vanished near her home in Spring, TX on April 26, 2010. It is located just north of Houston.

Several tips indicated there was a white truck pulled over in the area where she was last seen. One caller even managed to get the first few digits of the license plate. Mac Sanford, the private investigator, said those numbers match plates on a truck owned by Lavergne.

A former inmate who served prison time with Lavergne recently spoke publicly about the accused killer. He said investigators questioned Lavergne about multiple murders when he was locked up seven years ago in Dequincy, LA.

"It was somebody very serious," said the man, who wished to remain anonymous. "It was a police agency and they come and questioned him for several hours about the murder of two or three women in the same Lafayette area. He come back several hours later and spoke to me and he was scared to death."

" said, 'Brandon, did you do this?' A heads up question - basically, did you do it? And, instead of saying yes or no, he come back and said, 'I'm not going to tell you that or I can't tell you that,'" the former inmate added.

:eek:

Can anyone tell me the actual address of the location where Ali went missing from. Even a close address would help greatly.

She was dropped off by the bus near her home on Low Ridge Road. Being that it is a high school bus, chances are the bus dropped at an intersection/corner in the neighborhood (Low Ridge is not a very big street). So, Low Ridge/Knotty Post or Low Ridge/Crooked Post.

She was en route walking to the Burger Barn after the bus dropped her off. It is located at 22760 Cypresswood Drive, Spring, TX 77373-7121.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam