We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird how we can't see the verdict right when it happens....

HLN has got it on right now and most likely will be outside the courthouse when verdict comes down. Thats as close as we're gonna get, lol

hey drew!! are ya nervous yet?!?!?! oh that's right he and his lawyer are too narcistic to be nervous.

Lord-Please give this jury the wisdom,to do the right thing!!!

hey drew!! are ya nervous yet?!?!?! oh that's right he and his lawyer are too narscistic to be nervous.

:please::please::please::please:

Oh, no! The paper bag I have been taking deep breaths in broke! Joking, but am about to hyperventilate!

So many people praying for you Kathleen :rose:

:eek::eek: Verdict is in !

:please: :please: :please: :please:

:rose::rose::rose::rose:

OMG I am so nervous. It better be Guilty.

Sorry all have been lurking, but cannot hold back anymore. Justice for Kathy Savio!!!!!

I am nervous too. I was convinced CA would be convicted and she wasn't, so I'm going to expect him to be acquitted. But I hope he isn't. I hope there's justice.

Last question was "define unanimous" could be hung jury, I hope not!

Please tell me that some of you have at least one busy body OLD WOMAN in your life!!! Gahhh!!!! I tried everything to be nice and say I am on verdict watch. "who cares about him'? I DO! I want justice for Kathleen!!! TG, I finally said I am getting off this phone! Sorry, but I am so glad that I did not miss this verdict!!! :banghead:

so far the only local new station to break away is Fox (12) - 2/5/7/9 all on regular programming

haven't checked the radio

Before they read it, let's get another thread going:

THE VERDICT. Hold on and I'll bring a link. This one is getting really really long and it's only going to get worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa