The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding? He's guilty? Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been in websleuths in so long - too busy! But I knew the triAl was happening and I did not have my hopes up. I am happily stunned! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

!!!!JUSTICE!!!!

:seeya: Brodsky ... :boohoo:

:seeya: Lopez ... :boohoo:

:seeya: Greenburg ... :boohoo:

:seeya: Drew ... :jail::jail::jail:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Post of the day!

Welcome to KellenAnthony. Hugs and prayers to you. You are stronger than you know.

Who thinks someone will come forward now with the location of Stacy's remains? Lord, I hope so. Sooner rather than later.

I really dont think Stacy's remains will ever be found.

But I do hope the DA brings a case against DP for her murder.

IMO

I don't believe Stacy would ever leave her kids,but if she did, she sure as #$77 would have come back when Drew went to jail 3 years ago.

Yeah, I don't think anyone believes it. Including DP and everyone on his DT.

KellenAnthony,

Big hugs, you are not alone, if you need help many here can.

Drew Peterson's arrogance to put his needs above the lives of two women has always angered me. I feel this verdict is a win for Stacy also. I have learned if a man treats his ex badly he will treat you the same. Sad that Stacy being so young could not see that. Also I hope the police in that area have learned their lesson about giving a buddy preferential treatment.

I am coming in late....what degree of murder was DP found guilty of? Thanks! :please:

nursebeeme all i can say about that meal is EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW he might as well get use to it :)

Thinking of Stacy's Grandpa and wishing, he was still here to see this day. He is the one person dancing, in heaven, right there with Stacy and Kathleen.

And with this verdict, Craig Stebic is now crapping his pants not too far away from Bolingbrook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288