Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz Jen it's fine to post the link...just not any of the comments from there.

Ok, thanks Marly. Shouldn't have put quote marks, sorry! It wasn't a comment, just the heading.

To my understanding, there is a negative side about being a Director of a Company.

It also means that as a Director, you are responsible to pay for and are accountable for any debts that company has.

I hardly think anyone in their right mind would want to step in and become a joint Director with a Company in a situation such as this Company is in where it's future and stability is in question.

But surely this company is not responsible for all his debts, if they have multiple companies. And it appears it may have sufficent assets to cover what debts it has, if this this property alone is worth $400-450K.

Well surrrprise, surrprise! Tim Zampech the realtor (mentioned in MSM) who is handling the sale of the Gold Coast property is Facebook friends with a Managing Director of Century 21 Five Star Properties, the property management department of Century 21 Coastal and last but not least, the daughter-in-law of Toni Mchugh. Small world huh?

Well sleuthed Makara... What! Toni McHugh! I thought she ran away... What's the role of the daughter-in-law??? Keep watching for who bought this place - odds are it's still in the "extended family."

Real estate market on the Gold Coast is still spiralling down, so the contract price is probably not far off the mark.

Also need you to look at a close up on your big screen monitor of that picture of his nibs neck which Davita posted yesterday - are they Al's scratches?

Should we be sleuthing innocent parties or TM's children? I thought we could only sleuth POI's.

off topic but kristi abrahams trial is today 10am for the murder of her daughter kiesha.
nothing in the media yet.
sorry, she was charged today with kieshas murder, her trial is set for june 2013

Should we be sleuthing innocent parties or TM's children? I thought we could only sleuth POI's.

Agree with you on that one even tho I have no love for Miss Toni.

Maybe, it has been agreed that the property will be sold for just enough for the mortgage to be paid out, but the buyer of the property is some how connected to TM, so that way, they can redevelope the site, and down the track sell it for a huge profit and then she gets her money back....this could certainly make her prepared to cooperate down the track. IF not TM then someone else who is owed money. Anything is possbile with this lot. MOO

maybe, it has been agreed that the property will be sold for just enough for the mortgage to be paid out, but the buyer of the property is some how connected to tm, so that way, they can redevelope the site, and down the track sell it for a huge profit and then she gets her money back....this could certainly make her prepared to cooperate down the track. If not tm then someone else who is owed money. Anything is possbile with this lot. Moo

i thought the same !

Lisa Renee Dickie ceased back in 2004.

GBC has continued his lies, now lying to ASIC. The lease on 593 Brookfield Road, had ceased before 14/8/2012 and his address since 14/6/2012 has been the Arthur Gorrie centre. ASIC requires a current address. Someone should call ASIC to inform them of this deliberate misrepresentation. MOO

Great spotting kg1. If he provided fraudulent information, it could render his action with the company null and void - oh please God!!! Anyone got a hotline to Allison sandy? Could provide this info if it's correct and get her onto it!

What I don't get in all this- its a very high profile case- wouldn't someone at ASIC have recognised the names and thought "Hmmm??".... ????

Exactly! You would think there would be an 'alert' of some kind, either through a link to the police or tax department or that someone would have recognized the name. Baden clay isn't exactly 'common'!

I just removed some posts. The issue is that we don't put the names and addresses of people not involved in crimes on the threads. What we can do is use initials and link to the sites with the information when sleuthing stuff on GBC.

If your post was removed and you want it restored with a link, please contact Marlywings and she'll fix it for you when time allows.

Remember, next time use initials and links to your site and make sure it ties in with MSM reports (and I think these posts did tie in to the crime, so no problem there).

:cheers:

If the Company name is on the title deed, then the property is a company asset. Disposal of the company asset will expose the proceeds of the sale (after outgoings and any mortgage), to Income Tax @ 30% company tax and likely Capital Gains Tax.

KG1

Thank you for your helpful contribution on income tax etc.
You sure know your sums.:rocker:

I just removed some posts. The issue is that we don't put the names and addresses of people not involved in crimes on the threads. What we can do is use initials and link to the sites with the information when sleuthing stuff on GBC.

If your post was removed and you want it restored with a link, please contact Marlywings and she'll fix it for you when time allows.

Remember, next time use initials and links to your site and make sure it ties in with MSM reports (and I think these posts did tie in to the crime, so no problem there).

:cheers:

Thank you Kimster for your patient and clear guidance. Being treated respectfully is appreciated by those of us still learning forum rules, etiquette and boundaries.
Cheers Tish

Great spotting kg1. If he provided fraudulent information, it could render his action with the company null and void - oh please God!!! Anyone got a hotline to Allison sandy? Could provide this info if it's correct and get her onto it!

Wouldn't this address be OW's then? Since she as that POA for him and GBC can basically act through her?? Would that be sufficient for ASIC or whoever ?????

What a snake OW is- I am flabberghasted after all that we love you Al bul shyte talk about actions speaking louder than words. So hope those girls weren't poisoned by those horrid excuses for Grandparents they had to stay with when Allison first went missing.

As soon as TM D_I_L name was mentioned in the MSM aren't we allowed to discuss? I mean this is potentially a media smorgasboard - by the time the weeks up I think we will have a lot more info on all parties involved?

And here I thought that TM was running away realising what a mistake she had made getting with GBC. Yet who else could have orchestrated this little team of people to expedited the paradise point property sale team ? She would have had to have had a hand in it. Obviously a BC sympathiser.... cannot understand the motivations.....

Wouldn't this address be OW's then? Since she as that POA for him and GBC can basically act through her?? Would that be sufficient for ASIC or whoever ?????

What a snake OW is- I am flabberghasted after all that we love you Al bul shyte talk about actions speaking louder than words. So hope those girls weren't poisoned by those horrid excuses for Grandparents they had to stay with when Allison first went missing.

As soon as TM D_I_L name was mentioned in the MSM aren't we allowed to discuss? I mean this is potentially a media smorgasboard - by the time the weeks up I think we will have a lot more info on all parties involved?

And here I thought that TM was running away realising what a mistake she had made getting with GBC. Yet who else could have orchestrated this little team of people to expedited the paradise point property sale team ? She would have had to have had a hand in it. Obviously a BC sympathiser.... cannot understand the motivations.....

I agree Liadan
Yet It could be thatTM has done some kind of a deal, and yet it could very well be that she still has a hand in assisting to orchestrate these disgraceful acts, essentially cutting the children off from being able to have a better future. What possibly could motivate these people? Or is the financial web so big that they are all tied in together trying to save their own sorry @rses. Vile vile vile. Words don't often fail me, but what I have learned over the last few days has made me speechless at times, and incredibly sad.

Selling a house possibly worth 650k for about 400 under the nose of the grandparents who are looking after the girls, and possibly reducing their mother's estate by 62.5k.

I do not have enough words to say what I think of those people. What must Allison have put up with all those years?

Hi All

Just catching up after a few weeks away. This house sale issue is looking very unsavoury indeed.

Regarding the directorship of WOTS, depending upon how the company was structured, and what the percentage of shares Alisons owned, her estate maybe entitled to a seat on the board. Without a copy of the constitution of the company it would be impossible to theorise how it was structured as there are just too many possibilities.

However consider the following scenario - GBC and Alison owned 50% of WOTS each. Alisons shares vest in her estate upon her death and are controlled by the executor. A special general meeting can be called, subject to the rules of the company, and other directors can be appointed by a vote of shareholders.

This is a very simplistic scenario but not entirely out of the realm of possibility. If GBC owns more than 50% of the shares then he controls the vote, effectively controlling the company.

Company affairs can get very messy and complicated.

Nads - I was unaware of the DIL as well, good job by Makara there.
TM has an older lawyer son I believe.
I also thought the Gold Coast house was mortgaged so it would be interesting to see how much is owing.
So if Cheeseman is an accountant it is likely he also helped with the house sale perhaps?

There is something strange (in my non religious opinion) about a website that OW seems to be involved in. Could be a total coincidence re the girls initials.
http://sheis.net.au/
It appears to be run by the Baptist church. Wasn't there a connection with the Baptist Church giving money or signing a witness statement? Of course it could be nothing. MOO

I don't think theres anything to read into the She-is website. This is a Qld Baptist initiative for events for Women. Olivia heads up the Townsville Baptist branch of it although has not been so involved in recent days- probably a bit busy doing her brothers bidding?
There was a connection to Ashgrove Baptist mentioned earlier and that is the church Gerard took the 3 girls to when Allison was missing. There were photos of the girls with balloons - they had written prayers on them. An insider told me Gerard went onto the Sunday School class with the girls that day. It is usual for the parents to stay in church and hear the sermon but maybe he was concerned the girls would say something they shouldn't?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=61604"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr